A prayer unto thee

A prayer unto thee

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles


I give you all of me and surrender my everything and love; I want nothing but your love in return. I present to you my troubles. I rest upon you my worries and my pain. My fears and my joys. I ask that you replace my doubts with thoughts of positive reinforcements of your undying love for me. I give you my devotion. I place before you, my soul. I ask that you see into me and fix what you see wrong. Please forgive me, my iniquities, and all the wrong I have wished upon others. Gift unto me unexpected actions from others and keep in my heart forgiveness of others and forgiveness for myself. Allow me to keep loving myself and keep my self-worth strong within myself. I pray that you continue to awake me every day with your precious mercy and undying love. Your generosity is wondrous, and when you touch my heart, it's the most incredible feeling in the Universe. Give me a new joy and grant me serenity for everyone I encounter. Forgive my debts and forgive this who are in debt to me. Allow me to be a blessing, for I do not expect to be blessed in return. Your love and grace are all I need to continue on this journey throughout this life. I come humbly unto you palms up, soul wide-open, heart filled with love, and the mind and body ready to be blessed and broken...

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The faith you have in this person really shows. I feel the feel(s) you have for them. Very beautiful and well written.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You have a deep understanding when it comes to your faith. I will not question you of that. As what I had previously stated, you're poem is deep and thought-provoking. Great job! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

so nice , beautiful poem at the time reading just feel you are going in fall of some one love

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

samparks,sam

8 Years Ago

But nothing was seen by me God name in your prayer. Excuse me I write just new poem
Tiffany K Charles

8 Years Ago

I do not call the source that created us all God...... I say Universe because the word God is to sma.. read more
samparks,sam

8 Years Ago

oh I see that right

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 2, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing