Tangent

Tangent

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles



There is something to be said about the soul of man. It seems that the heart and mind function separately apart instead of in union in synchronicity. The mind controls actions and emotions. It does not control the heart; the heart is one computerized organ that moves without thought or signal. It just exists and functions without command. If one uses the mind to control the heart, the soul will become parish and forever lost throughout the demotions of worlds. Constantly looking for direction and nowhere to rest. The mind inhabits contraptions do illusions that confuse the heart and allows it to survive on tale perceptions. However, if the heart disconnects from the electrical signals the brainwaves transmit, one may have a chance of staying in the existence of life. The evolution of the mind constantly conflicts with the underdevelopment of the heart's ability to understand false emotions from another source of imitation unison. Statistics show that reason has the power to manifest desire, and it can also create a sense of reality even when it's false. To understand how your heart works in synchronicity with the mind, you first understand what your mind wants to perceive as the actual reality. It would help if you also tried to understand you're heart's needs. Before you can manifest your reality to be accurate and steadfast for the sheer matters to combine and exist to deliver what it is collectively what both want. You must dissect and analyze your process and scientific hypotheses of one's theory. Which can be pretty tricky if you do not know how to decipher or even organize and separate your needs and wants. For wants are a much ignorant and childish way of being selfish to one's necessity of what is required to be a necessity.

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That is true. Mind and heart works separately, they function in a different way, and somehow the heart ends up contradicting the reason of one's mind. You have a deeper understanding of the world, as well as the spiritual needs of people. I think you will become a great counselor. This is a nice poem! Very informative and full of wisdom. Thanks a lot for sharing this! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


what I seem in your poem, when I comment then you say Excuse me ha...ha... nice thought, nice word. convert its in real

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

samparks,sam

8 Years Ago

But my feeling is so emotional lovable acceptance of present mind when I busy write some poem in rig.. read more
Tiffany K Charles

8 Years Ago

Ok.... i'll just try and guess what you are trying to tell me....... because this is too much.....
samparks,sam

8 Years Ago

Poem can with by heart and mind with nice amazination only far away from reality

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 2, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing