Thought Process

Thought Process

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles


Be the change you want to see in the world. Aspire to inspire humanity to evolve. Always remember that you are the creator of your life. The Michael Angelo you are sculpting is you. There is nothing you can not do. Be happy. Your happiness is a high priority; you should keep it #1 on that list. No one will ever love you the way you want to be loved.... You will be the only one to do that. Love is not pain, and pain is a part of life. Suffering is an option. Explore the world. Step out of your ordinary and into the unconventional. Expect nothing from no one and everything from yourself. You owe yourself the world.


Treat everyone with kindness and love. You can forgive, but that doesn't mean allowing them back into your heart. Everyone makes mistakes, but what lesson must you learn from that mistake? Falling in love is beautiful. Staying in love is easy. As long as you are full of love and surrounded by love, it will consume you, devour you, and penetrate your every sense. Set a goal that you want to achieve. See the result and make sure you make and take active steps towards achieving that goal. Even if you have setbacks, it's only the Universe pushing you harder towards your goal. Be kind. Remember that karma is always going to happen. Everything that you do comes back to you ten times fold. Love life. Live to love. Never be afraid to jump into the unknown. When we are born, we live to die. It is up to us how we live between that time that matters, for we are the only species that emphasizes time. Time is the only thing that is relevant in existence. Embrace hurt. Expect pain but do not settle for suffering. This is just some of what I know for sure. Today. ... I will write new poetry and create some revived masterpieces of art. I'm in a creative mood today. Be happy, be healthy. Namestè loves.

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is just a beautiful moral lesson. Love is the foundation of all beautiful things, as well as what we create is the product of our own emotions. I really like this line:

"You can forgive but that doesn't mean you allow them back into your heart."

So true! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A lot of thruths bundled together. Each one word a poem in their own right.

You end on a positive conclusion and a call for action. You inspire.

Posted 8 Years Ago


This is just a beautiful moral lesson. Love is the foundation of all beautiful things, as well as what we create is the product of our own emotions. I really like this line:

"You can forgive but that doesn't mean you allow them back into your heart."

So true! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rod
Interesting positive message, one that I happen to agree with. Just the "embrace hurt" part isn't as easy to be accomplished sometimes.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 8, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing