Little Mixed Girl

Little Mixed Girl

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles



Little mixed girl... Why do you cry? Why do you not walk with your head held high? Why do you not embrace the mixing of the races that flows through your veins? Why do you feel as though you are estranged? With your luscious hair, sometimes curly, sometimes thick. An array of tones frequently tend to trick.


Little mixed girl.... Don't give off such a frown. Ain't nothing that lousy child now hold up that crown. You are the way you are. You look the way you look. So stop that crying girl, hush up, and read that book. Learn your blood learn your soul. Yes, a little mixed one. Set your goal.


Little mixed girl...... Show no shame. The love that you were created from has no blame. Embrace your lips, your eyes, nose, and hips. Love that skin. The one that you're in. Tell the world of your presence. Let them marvel in your essence. Give them something to see. Show them how powerful you can be.


Little mixed girl...... You are precious and divine; you are worth more than any man's time. You are a goddess in training, with no flaws remaining. You are that you are. A beautiful new robust star. Shinning ever so brightly and not far. For you are the future of one, you are the flair and heat blaring off the sun.


Little mixed girl...... You are me, and I am you. The same... Always in sync with two. You are me, and I am you, together as a unity. Thriving in a universal community.

By: Tiffany K. Charles


© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful. Everyone should have the right to feel beautiful and happy. It is amazing how you portray the photo in my mind of someone helping someone else be happy. Very amazing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tiffany K Charles

8 Years Ago

Thank you love.... You made my heart smile....

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 22, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing