Idle Hands

Idle Hands

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles


Idle hands tend to wander all over. They move against my curves and wind up in my hair...... But, fascinating, they never stray.... filled with sensations that clout out the air... transferring electricity to my central vertebrae.


Idle hands tend to wander all over. They slide smoothly against my thigh. Stroking every atom that beats with every breath. Building a dam about to explode on the brink of euphoria and consumed with a needed release.


By: Tiffany K. Charles


© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
-
Nice piece, You had my mind thinking about making love and not wam bam thank you mam. Lovely piece. N.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, evocative and enticing. Nicely done!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Damn, Tiffany. I always love your coherent poems. They have such a feel of imagery to them. I really got the feel of a beautiful moment with this one.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tiffany K Charles

8 Years Ago

Thank you lovey.... I enjoy your works .....immensely....... A lot of my poems are form years ago th.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing