I

I

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles



I thought I could catch a star. Stuck amid the night sky. To hold its illuminist soul in my hand, feeling the power it possesses. Absorbing its glow. To light my path to oneness, I thought I captured the Sun. Hanging in the balance of day and night, witness its solar happiness. To behold its inner source. Blessed beyond Universal intelligence. I thought I could grab the dusk of the moon. Swallowing its diamonds as they trail behind its glory. To obtain its knowledge and sense of knowing. So invincible is this illuminated stone. I thought I could fly with the wind. Soaring higher than the deities that occupy the clouds. I hear their whispers and turn into a dove...... If only I thought I could....



By: Tiffany K. Charles


© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I get the feeling of "wishing" in this poem. You thought you could do many things, but you are just not ready yet. Keep on working and soon you will be able to! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


I really like this. Catching a star is always a difficult thing to do, but sometimes we manage to.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing