Chance

Chance

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles
"

Love

"

Give me the chance to show you that I am yours and yours alone. Give me the chance to prove to you that I am me and not full of false perceptions and false dreams. Let me show you that I'm different and not the typical woman society has created. Give me the chance to love you and for me to show you that I am honest and what true love can be... Give me the chance to grow with you and to mature and learn from what you have to teach. Give me the chance to kiss your lips and to learn how to give love freely with passion when you are near. Give me the chance to adore you for what you are. And not for what you could be nor what you can give. Give me the chance to hold you when it's cold and moan your name when you are deep inside me, and desire and ecstasy are in control. Give me the chance to exist in between reality. Please create what you will in your world, for I am yours and yours alone. Let me show you that I am the only one you will ever desire and the only one you will ever crave to need. I am in a whirlwind, and I can't fall out. I don't know how to get away from your grasp. And I pray I never leave it. Please give me your undivided attention. I want your eyes all on me; I want you in every way. Give me everything you have, for I have everything to offer you.......


Tiffany K. Charles

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sweet, honest and powerful need for love.
"Give me your undivided attention. I want your eyes all on me. I want you in every way. Give me everything you have to offer for I have everything to offer you......."
The above lines. Needed to birth love and to keep love alive. Thank you Tiffany for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I wish love was like that. What you wrote is a lot like looking at an enjoyable painting. Capturing some of the best, a singular moment can muster and putting it to canvas for others to enjoy. Believe escapism could be used to describe the feeling one could have when reading this piece. It’s written in a way, that a person could reflect on it later and raise the corner of their lip. I truly do wish love was like what you wrote, however …

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sweet, honest and powerful need for love.
"Give me your undivided attention. I want your eyes all on me. I want you in every way. Give me everything you have to offer for I have everything to offer you......."
The above lines. Needed to birth love and to keep love alive. Thank you Tiffany for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2017
Last Updated on June 15, 2022
Tags: Love

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing