Dark Rivalry

Dark Rivalry

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles

In a shadowed realm where darkness reigns supreme, Two enemies are locked in an unholy strife, Both vying for the love of the devil's gleam.

Their souls entwined, a sinister regime, In fiery pits where malevolence is rife, In a shadowed realm where darkness reigns supreme.

With sword and sorcery, they scheme and dream, To win the favor of the lord of the night, Both vying for the love of the devil's gleam.

Each move is strategic, every step extreme; their rivalry burns with infernal might, In a shadowed realm where darkness reigns supreme.

They weave illusions like a wicked theme, Their actions cloaked in malice and spite, Both vying for the love of the devil's gleam.

But little do they know, their souls redeemed, The devil's love is but a twisted blight, In a shadowed realm where darkness reigns supreme, Both vying for the love of the devil's gleam.

© 2023 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your words are near courageous. You have stood your ground, been defiant, shown emotions that may well cover instances that shadow Life with a capital 'L'. 'The devil's love is but a twisted blight' How true.

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 12, 2023
Last Updated on June 12, 2023

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing