The Epic Travels of The Shaman

The Epic Travels of The Shaman

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles

A shaman traveled to the Heavens. He walked the golden path to righteousness and sought the world's truths. 

When he came in contact with a God, he asked, "Why do you make humans suffer? Why give temptation but then give retribution?

" The God answered, "I give them freedom, a choice to see, to test their spirits and set them free. In suffering, they find their strength and learn at length through temptation.


The shaman pondered, unsure why a benevolent God would permit such a lure. The deity's voice rang with gentle grace, "I gift them free will in life's intricate maze.


To learn, grow, and find their way Through challenges and choices, night and day. In the crucible of existence, they define their fate, and through struggle, they create regenerate."


The shaman listened, his heart clear, Understanding the purpose of trials and fear. For in the trials, humans discover their might, and through choices, they embrace the light.


With newfound wisdom, he left the divine sphere to guide his people, to help them persevere. To teach that through suffering and tests, they'd rise, Embracing their journey under the boundless skies. 


The shaman then traveled to the Cosmos. He astro projected. He encountered a Deity who flew through the Light of Love as they passed the Light years away. 


When he got to the Ether Realm, he came in contact with the Deity of Light and asked, "Why do you leave the Universe in the dark? Why alienate the masses from the knowledge of awareness and self-love? 


The Deity of Light, radiant and wise, gazed upon the shaman with cosmic eyes in a voice that echoed through celestial space; it began to share its divine embrace.


"Dear traveler of the stars and skies, I'm here to open human hearts and eyes; the Universe's secrets I do not withhold, but some truths are meant to be slowly unrolled.


For knowledge too swift can blind and confuse; it's not for me to dictate or to choose the path to enlightenment that is unique for all. In darkness and light, they must rise and fall.


 Awakening souls, like stars in the night, need moments of shadow to find their light. The journey is yours, and the choices are free to discover the depths of your truest decree.


So, fear not the dark, for it is part of the way, A canvas for stars to shine bright and convey that self-love and awareness will always persist in the hearts of those who genuinely consist of.


Go forth, dear shaman, and share what you've learned. In love and compassion, let wisdom be earned; illuminate the souls with the truths you've found; in the vast cosmic dance, let your wisdom resound."


The shaman traveled to the Underworld. He walked the hellish path of sin and destruction. He encountered a Demon whom he engaged with in satanic rituals and demonic practices. 


When he got to the Underworld, he came in contact with the Demon of the Unseen, "Why do you encourage humans to kill and cheat?? Why create a situation for them to fail and cause catastrophe?
 

The shaman, undeterred, gazed into the abyss; in search of answers, he sought what he'd missed. He faced the Demon of the Unseen, undeterred; with courage, he questioned, his wisdom conferred.


The Demon's eyes flickered, an eerie crimson glow; the truth started to flow in the shadows. "I'm but a reflection, a mirror, a guise, to unveil the darkness that in each soul lies.


I don't encourage malevolence or strife; I reveal what's hidden: the quality of life. In chaos and choices, your true self appears; I challenge your conscience, hopes, and fears.


In facing the darkness, you find the light, The balance within, the eternal fight. I'm not the creator of misery and despair, But the mirror of your soul's truth laid bare.



The shaman nodded, understanding the game; it's never the same in the Underworld's depths. To change the world's course, one must first see the innermost demons and set their hearts free."



The shaman departed, enlightened and wise, With newfound perspectives and profound surmise. The journey to the Underworld, a treacherous quest, had taught him the power of darkness and rest.


With knowledge and wisdom, he returned to the earth, A beacon of hope, a guide of rebirth. In facing our demons, we find our grace; from the darkest places, we can find our actual place.

© 2023 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Dear Tiffany. This is so amazing. Once I wanted to be a nagual. I didn't have the time. I did learn healing and meditation. I liked the questions and the answers. Sometime the answers are simple. Thank you for sharing the outstanding poem. I will return and read again.
Coyote

Posted 3 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Dear Tiffany. This is so amazing. Once I wanted to be a nagual. I didn't have the time. I did learn healing and meditation. I liked the questions and the answers. Sometime the answers are simple. Thank you for sharing the outstanding poem. I will return and read again.
Coyote

Posted 3 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 2, 2023
Last Updated on December 2, 2023

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing