Early Morning Reflections

Early Morning Reflections

A Poem by TOBEMEIS2BFREE
"

As I sat thinking.... I gave birth.

"
Sitting, resting comfortably in big brown arms relaxing....thinking.

Eyes wide open, brain ticking and moving steadily through thought patterns that to some make no sense.

I'm not sleepy and now refuse to relinquish..... there is plenty of time for sleep, this time I use for reflections.... seeking God for direction.

Got a big book with sixty six chapters that give sound doctrine... words from Him who love me. He brings me joy when I'm down.... Ya'll though Anita brought something new when she crooned the words to that song??? Alicia... everything is nothing without you.... Wow, just thinking about how He satisfies and dries tears from my eyes and allows me this moment to testify on paper. I dare not call you on the phone.

I refuse not to share, and I dare not care less... having experienced what I have I feel compelled to tell you that no matter what you're going through God can carry you. Being weak He carried me, Being tired He re-energized me, Being lonely He comforts me and is an awesome company keeper.

I've walked through the valley of the shadow of death and I fear no evil for God is with me. Just a few words of early morning reflection and thanking Him for a new direction.

Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep.

TOBEMEIS2BFREE ( Gigi)

© 2010 TOBEMEIS2BFREE


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You make me feel like I can be with you in this reflection. I see myself. "I dare not call you on the phone". ...I can so relate.
I appreciate early morning reflections:)
This is very beautiful Gigi,

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 3, 2010
Last Updated on August 3, 2010

Author

TOBEMEIS2BFREE
TOBEMEIS2BFREE

Montgomery, AL



About
One who finds comfort in writing. I'm walking around everyday with a book inside me. To have the opportunity to share with you the pages within me is my pleasure. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5