ANGELIC PROTECTOR

ANGELIC PROTECTOR

A Poem by TROYVID
"

The poem reflect on the mother's strength and selflessness from the time she learned she was expecting a son in 2003 it acknowledge the challenges she faced her resilience and her role as a Protector

"
In 2003 , when you were told you are were carrying a second son I can only imagine the expression that crossed your face perhaps you were already picturing how I would look.FINDING A Names for your son , Battles were coming unbeknownst to you but no one noticed your quiet strength amidst the chaos . Everyone's attention was on your struggles.. JUST LIKE your brother predicted.he SAID you would work as hard as any man people may call you different names like a selfish woman but all I see is a strong independent woman who put others before herself proud pictures adorn your shelf much like a study tower that never falters,You praise GOD for the difficult times you've faced knowing that he helped you pull through.you are my angelic protector guilding me through life's challenges a comforting song when I'm joyful a warm smile when I'm sad and a helping hand when I stumble.you have been my angelic protector from day one and I am grateful for you,they are one billion people in the world but you are my perfect mother of me .

© 2024 TROYVID


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on March 12, 2024
Last Updated on March 12, 2024

Author

TROYVID
TROYVID

Lusaka , Zambia



About
I love poetry more..

Writing