Laura's Prophecy

Laura's Prophecy

A Story by TTina

A high priestess, who was a witch and a one of the most recognized prophets in all of the known lands, than told the future for the miraculous princesses’ birth.


When the clock hits twelve, the curse shall fall upon the first one; and it will be her father, the King himself. The Queen will then rebel against her daughter leaving many open wounds perfectly unaided for the hell that is about to befall upon their watery lands. Laura will find safety in the hands of her brother, but, only for a short little while for then it will be too late as they will be ripped apart by the time she turns thirteen. Whole Kingdom will be under attack and many men will do her ill. Her silver locks will be cut and her lacey dress will be ripped when she arrives to the centre of Earth. There, in a purple paradise where magical ivy grows, she finds a new shelter in a friend she always knew. She couldn’t know ivy turns poisonous as the summer reaches its peak. Into her brother’s arms, she returns home again, but, this time there will be two lives within one body. And both of them will be sold to a desert at the very edge of the world where sky never cries. From then on for many summers, sand maze shall be her home. She shall survive many sand storms and as the most beloved Queen in a whole world, she will bore children to the greatest, most powerful ruler ever known. Each time a Sun would rise, her rule will grow further and further breading more greed in her King whose bile would be miles away by then. A death of a child will be a price to pay. Then, blood will be spilt and many men will die in fire pouring upon them from the justice of God of Sun himself. There will be chaos for the Ancients have been angered by human kind. In the final days, when all the kingdoms are no longer and when the centre of the Earth will blossom; Laura returns home once again. Rest assured, as the heiress of a Goddess of a Moon, her eternal resting place will be in the Pearl Relic, same as all of her ancestors. From the water she was born, to water she shall return; as Moon’s reflection will forever shine upon her grave.

© 2018 TTina


Author's Note

TTina
Working on a short novel and I'm curious about your opinion on this part. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on December 29, 2018
Last Updated on December 29, 2018
Tags: fantasy, story, chapter, princess, prophecy, novel

Author

TTina
TTina

Croatia



About
Hi! I'm an university student from Europe and I love writing in my spare time. Let's be honest, if life was perfect I would be a writer already instead of going to the university. Even tough life is n.. more..

Writing
Prophecy Prophecy

A Poem by TTina


Waiting Waiting

A Poem by TTina