War 1

War 1

A Story by Dalton Hamby
"

War 1 is the first installment to the War series.

"
Pilot: Ah ship, we're going down.
Hetfield: GRAB ON TO SOMETHING! WE'RE GONNA TAKE MAJOR I-...

The helicopter crashes but the 3 made it out alive, but seperated.

Greenford: Hello? Can anyone hear me?

He quietly walks around the corner and then a Spetsnaz soldier attacks. Knocking the M1911 out of his hand. He goes and reach for it and grabs it but then a shot kills the soldier. The Spetsnaz soldier falls on Greenford which Greenford moves him off and it's Perkins.

Perkins: Miss me?
Greenford: Can't believe your alive.
Perkins: We need to get off this island, there's Hetfield over there.

Sgt. Hetfield walks out of the woods and finds the 2 soldiers.

Hetfield: Boys, let's move out. We're gonna have to go on feet and find a radio.
Perkins: Hammit.
Hetfield: I know. Let's move out.
The 3 men go around the woods, trying to find a way out, then they found the river and made a boat back... a MOTOR boat.

While they were heading back to their base, A Spetsnaz helicopter was following right behind them.

Perkins: Sir...!
Hetfield: Wha-.. ah ship! Helicopter right behind us! Make this thing go faster Greenford!
Greenford: I'm trying!
Hetfield: Perkins, let's take this son of a hitch down!

Perkins and Hetfield grab an m4 and fire at the helicopter.

Perkins: RPG, get off!

Perkins and Hetfield jump off, leaving Greenford on the boat. Luckily the missle missed the boat, but Greenford had to go get his soldiers back, leaving NO man behind. He quickly turned the boat around and go Hetfield and Perkins.

Greenford: Take over someone!
Perkins: What are you doing!?
Greenford: Something.

Greenford jumped off the boat onto the helicopter.

Hetfield: Greenford! Greenford do you copy!?

The helicopter started going down to the woods.

Hetfield: Greenford!!
Perkins: Sarge, he's gone!

Then the helicopter came back up and Greenford was piloting it.

Greenford: Get in.

The 2 soldiers get in.

Hetfield: Don't you ever do that again!

______________________________________________________________________________

||| New England Prison |||
|||         Lavincho             |||

Lavincho: To me, I'm not that bad of a person....

Lavincho was talking to himself in his cell.

Lavincho: I just wanted to help someone.... my family.... friends.... and others.
Lavincho: I did not have the money to give to others.
Lavincho: I needed to be respected.... I needed to get credit for all the hard work I DONE.
Lavincho: But I was kinda like another brick in the wall.

Officer: Time for lunch... report to the cafeteria.

Lavincho then headed to the cafeteria... grabbing his lunch.

Inmate 205134: Look at this fudgetard.
Inmate 202983: Don't pick on the new guys, we don't wanna hurt their feelings.

As the inmates laughed, Lavincho was clenching his fist.

Inmate 205134: I think it's too late haha..

Lavincho got up and stabbed Inmate 205134 in the neck with a spoon, then slapped his head down. Then Lavincho woke up and found out it was a dream.

Inmate 205134: Ha, what the fudge you lookin at me like that for?
Lavincho: Just seein how stupid you are.
Inmate 205134: Don't even try to talk back man, ha.
Lavincho: Nah, you already embarrassed yourself.
Inmate 205134: How's tha-...

Before Inmate 205134 could spit his last word, Lavincho stabbed him in the neck with a spoon, then slapped his head down. This time, it was real. Then a cop came in and tried to take Lavincho down, but Lavincho quickly knocked him down and took his glock. On his way out he shot Inmate 202983.
Officer Burns: Stop!

As Lavincho ran, Burns chased him down. Then they came outside and Burns had Lavincho spotted, and if Lavincho moved, he would be shot.

Officer Burns: Put your hands above your head now!

Lavincho reached and pulled his glock out and Burns shot him in the leg. But nothing would stop him as he shot a near-by propane tank by the officer and knocked the officer out. As Lavincho exited the prison, the officer grabbed his leg.

Officer Burns: You're gonna die soon...

Lavincho stared at the officer then kicked him off as the officer bleed out.

Lavincho is the top 5 most wanted in the world now.

     ||| Downtown Manhattan |||
||| Operation Manhattan down |||
             ||| Spc. Forest |||
Mission: Manhattan is filled with Spetsnaz soldiers and juggernauts. The U.S.M.C need to clear Manhattan of all Spetsnaz or the whole United States will be filled with Spetsnaz soldiers.

As the soldiers were sitting in their helicopters, they were discussing their mission.

Hetfield: Alright soldiers, Manhattan is filled with Spetsnaz, and no one else is gonna get rid of them but us. They are just in the city, no where else, but if we fail our mission... the whole United States will be fudged.
Perkins: Sir, what is our biggest threat here?
Hetfield: Juggernauts is our worries. The U.S. Air Force will clear the tanks.
Greenford: We need some launchers sir!
Hetfield: M320's are the best we got.

As soon as they entered the city, a Spetsnaz soldier manning a sam turret shot down a helicopter.

Perkins: HELI DOWN!
Hetfield: Grab a parachute!

The soldiers grabbed a parachute and jumped before putting it on.

Hetfield: JUMP!

While in mid-air they put the parachutes on and pulled out their chutes. Then they landed in water.

Hetfield: We're gonna have to swim the rest. Not that far.

The men swam to a local dock in Manhattan.

Hetfield: Ah, this city already looks fudged up.
Perkins: No kiddin'.
Hetfield: Let's move out!

The team headed into the city and started kickin ess.

Perkins: Snipers on the roof!

Quickly, Greenford took out the 2 snipers on the roof, and continued firing at the other enemy soldiers. Then the Spetsnaz soldiers go to the sides as an enemy tank came.

Greenford: Tank!
Hetfield: The Air Force will take it out.

Air Force Pilot: Bringin' the boom.

Before the pilot could, the tank shot down the jet.

Greenford: Ship! That was our only airstrike!
Hetfield: Greenford, grab an RPG and fire away!

Greenford headed to the RPG, but a Spetsnaz soldier stopped him and tried to stab him, but Greenford knocked him down, but the soldier got back up and kicked Greenford. Before the soldier could stab him, Hetfield quickly shot the soldier.

Hetfield: We don't have time to waste!

Greenford continued to grab an RPG, he got it and aimed at the tank and shot.

Greenford: Tank isn't down yet!
Hetfield: Fire again!

Greenford loaded another rocket into the RPG.

Hetfield: Get down!

The tank fired a shot, luckily it didn't kill them. So Greenford got back up and fired another rocket.

Greenford: Tank down!
Hetfield: Awesome keep on firing! We're almost done!

The men fired for awhile until....

Perkins: I'm hit!

... Perkins got shot in the shoulder.

Greenford: Man down!
Hetfield: Blackeye 2, I have a man down, we need transport back to base to get him stitched up.
Blackeye 2: Roger that, Chopper comin in for backup, ETA 5 minutes.
Hetfield: Stay alive on me gammit! Greenford, hold them off!
Hetfield: Perkins, put pressure on that wound!
Greenford: The soldiers are down! We saved Manhattan!

Suddenly, there was 4 RPG's on the roof of a building. Suicidal, they shot their RPG at the same time, knocking down a building.

Hetfield: Blackeye, building coming down! Stay away! GET DOWN!

The building was knocked down. But the good news the helicopter was not harmed and they can get Perkins back to base.

Hetfield: Get in!

The 3 soldiers got in the helicopter. As the helicopter flew away, Manhattan took a hit, but the city was saved.

________________________________________________________________________________

||| Helicopter |||
||| Greenford |||

Hetfield: Keep pressure on the wound mack, you're gonna be alright.
Perkins: I... can't.... hold on..... much longer.
Hetfield: You're gonna live! Don't talk to me like that!
Perkins: Aaughh...!
Hetfield: Hurry up!
Pilot: We're almost there!
Hetfield: Hold on soldier, you're gonna be fine!
Perkins: Uh...

Perkins was fading away, but they got to the base.

Hetfield: GET A MEDIC!!

2 medics came and took Perkins away.

((Later))

Hetfield: He better make it.
Greenford: Just calm down Sgt.
Hetfield: No gammit! I can't calm down!

The 2 soldiers stood face-to-face.

Hetfield: Perkins is one of the best, I don't wanna change is to was.
Greenford: He will make it, and if he doesn't, he'll still be with us.

A medic walked in and talked to the 2 men.

Medic: Pvt. Perkins is ok, we got the bullet out in just a nickel of time. He needs rest and he will be up and running soon.
Hetfield: Ah thank you God.

The 2 men were going to bed. And would rest until tomorrow.
________________________________________________________________________________
||| Spetsnaz Base |||
     ||| Lavincho |||

Lavincho walked into an office, where their commander, Vlad Draco, was sitting.

Draco: You're alive, I think.
Lavincho: Good to know.
Draco: heh, I like your style, maybe you and I can rule America.
Lavincho: That would be easy.
Draco: You would say that. Now, I heard that you were the most wanted. And you're gonna stay like that, probably forever.
Lavincho: True.
Draco: And the Marines, are after you.
Lavincho: Fact. Any opinions?
Draco: Shut up, you don't come and try to act like the boss here, you understand?
Lavincho: Yes sir.
Draco: Good. Now...

Draco placed down folders of Perkins, Greenford, and Hetfield.

Draco: ..these are the top 3 soldiers after you. 1 of them got killed in Manhattan I think.
Lavincho: Makes the job more easier.
Draco: I want you to kill the rest of them.
Lavincho: Why give me the easy jobs?
Draco: Haha alright, get out of here.

Lavincho walked out of the room with his mind on the 3 soldiers.
________________________________________________________________________________
                        1 MONTH LATER
||| Marines Dock |||
  ||| Greenford |||

Hetfield: Alright, our mission, KILL LAVINCHO.
Greenford: Good to have you back for this Perkins.
Perkins: Glad to be back, just in time.
Hetfield: Yeah, alright get in the boat.

The 3 soldiers loaded into the boat. Which through night, they would arrive in Russia.

           FEW HOURS LATER
They arrived to the Spetsnaz Compound. They setup to when Lavincho would come out.

Hetfield: Greenford, you snipe. Me and Perkins will hide in the bushes. If anything bad happens, attack and kill. We don't care about anyone else, just kill Lavincho. If we all die, just to kill Lavincho, we'll die.
Perkins: Go out brave.
Hetfield: True. Alright, set up.

The 3 men set up until Lavincho came out with no one by him? Hetfield and Perkins ran out and tried to bring him down. But Lavincho was prepared, and shot Perkins making Perkins fall on the ground. Then Hetfield knocked the pistol out of Lavincho's hand, then they fought. Greenford was getting an aim on Lavincho, as soon as he got it, a Spetsnaz Soldier came from behind and pushed Greenford off. While Greenford was falling, he pulled out his glock, trying to aim and kill Lavincho, but he failed, and landed flat on his back.

Lavincho knocked Hetfield on the ground, then Perkins ran up to Lavincho knockin him down.

Perkins: I got you now.

Quickly, Lavincho grabbed his glock and shot Perkins in the head. Then Lavincho came up to Greenford, before he could get a grip on him, Greenford pulled out a grenade, then litterally shoved it down his throat. That's when Greenford got up and ran. Sickly, Lavincho blew up and Greenford and Hetfield survived....

Hetfield: Perkins! NO!

...but Perkins died.

Greenford: Sgt. no time! Spetsnaz on their way.

The 2 soldiers ran off.

Later that day, Spetsnaz arrived and found the bodys, blood was all over the place. One of a true soldier, and a gutless coward.
________________________________________________________________________________
   ||| White House |||
||| President Nixon|||

Nixon: I, President Richard Nixon, have just been informed, that 3 brave men, from the United States Marine Corps, have found... and KILLED Mr. Dimitri Lavincho, ONE of the MOST WANTED men in the WHOLE WORLD. For that, we allow these gentlemen home for 1 month to spend the holidays with their families.
         war 2
   

© 2012 Dalton Hamby


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

No cursing? Dude change it to where they actually curse

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 25, 2012
Tags: Warfare, War

Author

Dalton Hamby
Dalton Hamby

About
Well, I'm Dalton. OWNER of the small buisness Tactical inc.! We write stories like the War series, and GKOHR! more..