help

help

A Poem by Tahj

i feel so alone in the world, almost as if no one understands me. no one knows who i really am, my parents see me but they only see my outter appearance, they don't see what i go through. they dont see that i want to die, no one knows me. i feel trapped in my mind and trapped in this world, no more time for fancy writing or fancy poems- this is the raw truth. maybe one day people will understand but maybe when they finally do it will be too late. this house is not my home, my mother is. but i cant be with her, so im here. im suffering and no one knows. this pain is too much for one person to handle, and the worst part is that no one cares enough to ask what's really wrong, people just assume that you're tired or that you're lazy, but no thats not it. the truth is i'm depressed and it's too much for me to handle, especially when im alone.

© 2017 Tahj


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on July 26, 2017
Last Updated on July 26, 2017
Tags: seeking help

Author

Tahj
Tahj

Kingston, Jamaica



About
Aspiring writer aiming to please and tease the minds of readers. Sometimes all we need is a poem or a story to save us from ourselves; The words will be your friend even when you feel all alone, they .. more..

Writing
The Sad Boy The Sad Boy

A Poem by Tahj


Indecisive Indecisive

A Poem by Tahj