Vamp Wars

Vamp Wars

A Story by Tai-San
"

You'll see.......

"

 

          PROLOGE

              

Goldilocks. That’s what they call me. Mama gave me the name Anastasia. Anastasia Maria Caroline. That was until Mama was killed.  Since then, everyone from my teachers at my high school to the students to my friends all the way to the rest of the towns people. She left me all alone in the world. No Papa or any other family members who would want a young girl like me to bother them.

 

              Now, I think you all are wondering what a young freshman in high school would do and where she would go with her life, right? Well, I’ll tell you starting from the day that Mama was killed. All the adventures I had.  It was the sixth of September. I remember the day well. I was tall with curly blonde hair and glassy blue eyes. One of my best boy friends, Alexander Glenn Stephens died a year before. I don’t know how, but it happened……

© 2008 Tai-San


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
You have a great start, and as to where she goes now, is worth waiting for, keep up the work, I enjoy not knowing and wondering, nice way to enter her world,,
Jan/uisiom




Posted 15 Years Ago


Hello! I'm quite interested as to what's going to happen with this. This is a really good start. The way you don't reveal too much as to what the rest of the story has in store adds to the suspense. The only thing that I believe would improve this is to work on all the technical aspects of it.
One sentence confused me: "Since then, everyone from my teachers at my high school to the students to my friends all the way to the rest of the towns people."
Anyways I've enjoyed this and I hope you add more!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 6, 2008

Author

Tai-San
Tai-San

New York



About
I am single and an age. I hate people, but I love them. I get scared very easily and, well, i wont say why. I'm a poet, though i'm bad at it. My best friends are: Wa Ya As The Gothic Cowboy, ATG, .. more..

Writing