Why do you have to be like that?

Why do you have to be like that?

A Story by Tai-San
"

somethings to tell my teachers...

"

 

Why Do You Have To Be Like This?
        Why do you have to be like this? What’s wrong with you? I don’t get it. I was just walking into class. Okay, okay. I didn’t mean to pop my gum so loud. It’s not like a bomb went off. I know I’m late, but at least I didn’t skip. You’re taking this way out of proportion. Frustrated? About what? Me? What did I do? I was doing my work. I wasn’t talking, if that’s what you mean. Oh, I was. But you like Jasper Cullen too. I mean…I was talking to Alice about dating…wait…no! I meant the history of dating. It’s history…right? There’s no need for you to yell. Okay…so I was talking during a test. At least it wasn’t a final. Now, I’m going to my desk so that I can start my work. What should I say?
         So you’re angry, and I can see that. This time I was only blowing my nose. What if you blew your nose? Would I scream at you? I don’t get it. I’m writing down the notes. Why do you have to be so proud? You’re my teacher. Talking is good for the soul. I was talking to that little lonely kid who has no friends. I bet you were that same lonely kid, and I bet you wish you had some friends too. He needs some friends. You know what? We should slow things down and have some common sense.
 
        You shouldn’t direct your anger at me. You know…I heard what happened last weekend. About that group of kids who set your car on fire. How do I know? Well…lets change the subject. Direct it at that. I mean, the car is…I mean WAS a nice sports car, and there is no way on earth it could be fixed. So, if it helps, take yoga or something to release that bad energy. Your bad vibes are killing me. Hey, Teach, wanna know the ring leader? It was May Erinburg.
 
         I’m trying my best, though it’s never enough. I can’t even keep up with all this work. I too much to do. I don’t enjoy it much. I know you wouldn’t too. I feel like we’re in Hell. I don’t want to be in this place. I’m done with you. Referral? Fine by me. You know what? Just shut your face. Next time, I’ll do worse, okay? Now…Goodbye!
 

© 2009 Tai-San


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree, it's very interesting. The only thing I saw was that in the second line of the last paragraph, you said: "I too much to do." Is it supposed to be "It's too much to do" or "I have too much to do"? That's the only thing I caught. Other than that, marvelous piece of writing! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


that was magical to say the least, quite a beautiful piece of writing. :) I love it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, interesting writing style. I like it a lot. ^o^ Very interesting!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 22, 2009

Author

Tai-San
Tai-San

New York



About
I am single and an age. I hate people, but I love them. I get scared very easily and, well, i wont say why. I'm a poet, though i'm bad at it. My best friends are: Wa Ya As The Gothic Cowboy, ATG, .. more..

Writing