Living a life of Greatness

Living a life of Greatness

A Poem by Mista TanBiz
"

...you are too poor that you can’t buy any extra second (time). Why wasting the precious time?

"

Kings and Queens have some attribute that makes them so unique. They don’t shout, they don’t make noise, they do things calm and gentle. Those are some of the Kings attribute. There are some Kings and Queens that have no valve to their entity. There are some that have contributed more than you can ever think off. There is a King and a Queen in every being. I am writing this to the King and the Queen that is reading this piece.

Learn not to shout; let your life speak. You need not to boast; be gentle. Speak less and listen more. You need not to tell people about your success in life, let your success be written all over you. You need not to tell people to celebrate you, let each and every person have a reason for celebrating you. You need not to shout, your little success will announce you.

The little things you do bring forth greatness and or shame. Know your worth. You are too expensive to waste each and every passing second (time) without doing things that will change your life because I dare to tell you that you are too poor that you can’t buy any extra second (time). Why wasting the precious time? Get up and let your light shines forth. Get up and let your life speak of your success. Get up and utilize each and every one second of your life.

Now that you have known how poor you are that you can’t even buy a second (time), you ought to know your worth. Use the limited time you have to exploit your destiny. “Timing is everything”

 

 

Remember:     The little things you do in secret will one day show forth to the public. That I will justify who really you are. DO THE RIGHT THING at the right TIME!

 

Condition:       Stead fast to your dream, speak less and listen more.

© 2016 Mista TanBiz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on January 25, 2016
Last Updated on January 25, 2016