Lost Boy

Lost Boy

A Story by Tanner
"

Story about people that feel unappreciated

"
Lost boy
Once there was a lost boy not actually lost but mentally lost he was exhausted he was frustrated, no one ever listened to his crys everyone just saw him as just a boy. But he wasn't just a boy he was struggling to fit in find his way, he constantly thought about the easy way out and never actually did it because you know what even tho no one thought he was somebody he had something inside him to be great something rare he had HEART. He had heart for everything he did and when he saw someone hurting or struggling he helped them and you see that's the beauty in it even tho he felt alone he always made sure that he was there for anyone that needed it. If you asked him for help he was there. If you called him asking for money he'd give you his last. You see people walk around like stones no emotion no HEART. But why is this, it's because society brings us up this way you are your own worst enemy, you can either make or break yourself but if you go around looking down on people does that make you any better than them? When you see someone crying on a bench in the middle of a park what do you do walk past or do you confront and see if they need help maybe there hurting. Maybe there about to hurt themselves we'll be there beacon because you never know what someone is going thru. Always be humble and kind to one another never look down on people who are weaker always always always get the full story no matter the cost of your time because you never know you might be the one on that park bench.

© 2016 Tanner


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 6, 2016
Last Updated on May 6, 2016

Author

Tanner
Tanner

OK



About
I'm just a small town boy with a lot of story's to tell and motivate people to live better lives through there attitude and words. more..

Writing



Compartment 114
Compartment 114
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars