the Prison of Hell

the Prison of Hell

A Story by Serenity

             “Hell that’s what this place is a living hell; they’ve got me chained up down here like some animal, like a pet. I hear screams that echo down the halls of this long forgotten place, and I wonder if it’s just my imagination or are there others like me down in this rotten abyss. How could they just keep us down here like this, without even giving us a second thought?  We’re like their toys; they just sit around and play with us, making us do as they please. Never stopping for one second to think about how all of this is affecting us or maybe it is just the fact that they don’t care. They could care less about us and what we are going through, we are just little guinea pigs for all of their experiments. They poke and prod and torture us, testing our bodies, and our wills to fight. I’ve been here so long that I can’t even remember where I was before this place, this is all I’ve known for a while now, and I guess it’s all I’ll ever know. Being here puts you through the worst kind of pain imaginable, it strikes fear into your very core, and there are times where it feel like you’re dying or where you wish that you were. Through it all you experience the worst pain, suffering, fear, and torment imaginable. You would think that by now I would have cracked, that I would have gone insane by now, but after going through all that it has only made me stronger, and a hell of a lot angrier. How could people let this happen? How could they just stand by while other people suffered this way? It’s practically inhuman, but one of these days these people will get what they deserve, one of these days, I’ll get out of here and then there is nothing that will stand in my way of tearing apart those who did this to me…”

© 2012 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is powerful. I can indeed relate.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 10, 2012
Last Updated on August 10, 2012

Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing