When I say I love you...

When I say I love you...

A Story by Serenity

When I say I love you... It's not cause I want to hear it back, and it's not because I want you to feel guilty for not feeling the same. I say it because I want you to know that you are loved, no matter what. I want you to know that somebody will always love you. That I will always love you. I want you to know that I only ever feel safe when I'm with you, when you wrap your arms around me, when I can smell the shampoo in your hair. I feel safe when I wear your jacket or when you let me use your towel for warmth. I love how your smile can light up my day. How just seeing you makes everything better. I love how I'm constantly looking for you in a crowd, how you are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. I like leaning up against you and just feeling you sitting next to me. I feel at peace when I am cuddling up next to you, when I'm lying next to you and you're so close that if I just reached out I could touch you, but I don't... I know you don't feel the same, I respect that just because you don't love me the way I love you doesn't mean that you don't love me with all that you can. I just want you to be happy, to find someone who loves you as much as I do, maybe even more, I want you to find someone who makes you smile the way you make me smile, Even if it isn't me, I just want you to smile... To be happy... To know what it means to love someone the way that I love you...

© 2014 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My friend, what a beautiful heart you own and how much love you have inside you, this whole process of reading your tale made me feel proud to know you and have you as my friend...What its feel like when you love someone so madly and all you want is their happiness, you truly portrayed elegantly beautiful...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 22, 2014
Last Updated on April 22, 2014

Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing