Finding someone new

Finding someone new

A Story by Serenity

I can't do it anymore, I thought that I could be happy just knowing that you were happy, but I can't. I need to go out and find the feelings that you make me feel but I need to find them in someone else, because these feelings for you are killing me, I have to move on, to try and forget how I love you so much more than I should, I have to do this, I have to at least try to stop loving you and I know that I will never stop loving you with all of my heart which sucks because I don't want to love you anymore, I don't want to hurt anymore, but I know that these feelings aren't going to go away, so I have to try and find somebody else who will make me feel the same but who will also feel the same way BACK. I need someone who will love me back, who will think it's cute when I talk in third person because I said something stupid, who will laugh at my stupid jokes, who will notice the small little, nonessential things I do and who will love it when I do cute little romantic gestures for them, who will love that I like to watch them, study them. Who wouldn't mind it when I blast my music, or stare at the night sky. I want to find somebody who is going to LOVE ME!!!! Because currently loving you is what is killing me, and I can't do it anymore!

© 2014 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wonderful piece...from the heart....i know how this feels

Posted 9 Years Ago


You know you're doing a good job if people actually start to believe it's real (for which, I would love a commentary specifying its exact nature).
I must say that I'm torn between being awestruck and filling with worry.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Serenity

9 Years Ago

This piece is basically me venting my feelings out, I'm in love with a girl who doesn't love me back.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2014
Last Updated on July 2, 2014

Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing