Why would I care?

Why would I care?

A Story by Serenity

Why are you asking me? I question as you stare at me expecting a different answer. You are asking me if it is okay for you to kiss her, why do I have a say in what you two do? It's not my body, and as much as it's going to hurt me, I have no control over either of you, I'm not dating her and even if I was she is her own person. Why is it that every time you want to do something with her when I'm there you ask me if it's okay? For heavens sake you two used to date so I'm used to you two making out in front of me by now! I'm used to watching the girl I love fall madly for my best friend, why should now be any different, you two say you broke up but you act as if nothing has changed, and then get mad and wonder why everyone still thinks you two are dating. At this point it's just easier for me to pretend that I'm okay and that none of this bothers me, I mean why should I care? Why do you think that I have any say over what she does? She is sitting right there, why don't you ask her? Just leave me out of it, don't drag me into something that doesn't involve me. For once just let me be happy in my misery.

© 2014 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on August 10, 2014
Last Updated on August 10, 2014

Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing