Second Fiddle

Second Fiddle

A Story by Serenity

I want to wake up in the morning with your arms wrapped around me, but I know that will never happen. I want to hold you so close so that I would never have to be without you but let's face it, that's never going to happen either. I want to kiss you softly, gently, passionately and whisper sweet truths of my love for you into your ear. But only if you love me, only if you loved me back could all of this be true. I dream about you all the time, of what my future could be like with you. I dream about how happy I could be, how happy we might have been. But then I remember that this could never be, that you could never love me. How could anyone I love ever love me back? I'm always meant to be second best. Im always meant to find love... But in all the wrong places. That is just my fate. I'm doomed to watch others find happiness with the ones I love, and to never know it for myself. That is just the life that I lead. You will never love me, the way that I love you, I just have to accept that and try to move on, like I have tried so many times before... But to no avail.

© 2014 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on October 18, 2014
Last Updated on October 18, 2014

Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing