Paper and Words

Paper and Words

A Story by Serenity

The paper becomes so thin under my fingertips, it melds to my very touch. Crumples under the slightest presure and takes on a new form. Thats how my writing is, the thoughts in my head when expressed take on a new shape, become something new and unseen of before. My words become more real then they were when inside my head. They mean so much more now then they ever did. My voice finally gets to be heard yet I never have to say a single word to get my point across for its all in my writing. Everything I feel, every thought I think, every emotion that tickles a nerve gets poured out into pages of typing or scribbling. Anger and grief, my strongest emotions form the very base of my poems and stories. Tales of far off places, or poems from the heart, they all mean something thats so close to me. Every word I type has a meaning, has a certain reason for its presence. While I love to write stories, poems are my forte. I love they way they flow and seem to almost float off the page. They fill my head and very existance with all the feelings that ive felt. All the pain, agony, torment, happiness, gitters, suffering is vented and strewn all into my writing. It helps deal with the presures of life and school, people who make your life stressful, events that seem unbelievable. Life will always keep moving, its up to you how you deal with it. My way is to vent through my writing, to spill my guts into the printed words on the page before me. The creative mind that fills my head longs to burst free and just type and so I let it. It fills the void within me that longs to be heard.

© 2011 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on September 24, 2011
Last Updated on September 24, 2011

Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing