Life and Love

Life and Love

A Story by Serenity

I want to write something amazing about Life and Love but I can't think of anything Perfect enough, then I think of you and how amazing you are and this is what I got... Everyones view on Love is different, but my view is that Love knows no boundries or limits. Love has no idea what it is doing until it reaches you. Until it touches your heart and soul and realizes its one true purpose in life. Our souls are split in two and the two halves are trying so hard to find the other half and sometimes it may take a while to realize that while you have a triangle pattern in your soul the person you are with has a square pattern. It may take some time but eventually you will find the other half, the other piece of your shattered soul and you will know what love is. Love will find you, it will seek you out til the ends of the earth. Sometimes Love is difficult, it tests you, pushes your limits for it has none of its own. But when you have Love, it is the most amazing feeling in the world. Thats what I want with you. I want to make you happy, I want to make you smile. I want to love you like no one else in this planet could, and maybe if Im lucky, You'd Love me back...

© 2011 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on November 30, 2011
Last Updated on November 30, 2011

Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing