TO THE PERSON WHOM I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH.

TO THE PERSON WHOM I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH.

A Story by Pandora

I regret being there for you. When I thought I knew you the best. When you started to pour your heart for me I thought you were unique which made us extraordinary...
Generalization wasn't even close to describe you! As you are just you... You are a bundle of complexities compiled into a soul.
A disturbed soul, an innocent soul, a talented soul, a wandering soul with no exact destination. The one probable reason for me to fall for you. I solemnly swore myself that I would show you a destination where you could stop in the end and look back.
You were ready, well at least I thought you were. 

Your quick snarky reactions were scary... I was scared when you stopped reacting for my actions. I made sure to apologize first, not because I knew it was my fault, but because you weren't easy to be "manhandled". I did my best as I always do. Deteriorating myself for wandering souls. Ultimately it made no sense at all.
Gratification was not what I needed. Support was what I expected. 

Yet I never received it. I tried as usual... then I get hurt unreasonably. Not unreasonably but intentionally actually. I put myself forward to fall into complications. Perhaps because I like adventure or perhaps because I know that for me to move forward I NEED to get hurt. Pain is my "go to forte". I see you as someone who connected with my inner conscious as no one else ever did. A ray of the early sunshine sprinkling on my face to start my day fresh? Or were you just a mud pool monster pulling me to the depth of an empty dark hole?

© 2020 Pandora


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pain is my "go to forte" , mudpool monsters and early sunshine!! This strikes so hard!

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Added on November 18, 2020
Last Updated on November 18, 2020

Author

Pandora
Pandora

Colombo, Sri Lanka



Writing
Scintillate Scintillate

A Poem by Pandora