Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Just Walk

Just Walk

A Poem by TanyaSSmith
"

A race that is doom to repeat its fate.

"
"It's just a walk into the dark side, where the graves never stay put. And the graves open up into a pit, where humans scared to go into. But they love to cast spells over others to take them fall for their mistakes. Yes, its just a walk that no one want to take. For they want to shield their faces with dirt, that is not from the ground that God left behind. Yes. When me and my friends walk, we see body parts and everything funny and great in this world. Yes, isn't that's where you want to put us? Right? Where we be scared of dead bodies parts and the monsters that come out of that pit. The world that you didn't want the world to see. To know that they can switch people spirits and for you and your kind to live in, someone else time. Yes, graveyards are meant for the dead and the ones that pass on. Me and my friends walk the graveyards for fun, as we see your skulls and bones line the walkways and the buildings and the hospitals that you follow us, where we go to be free. Now, you scared of what we really are. What's wrong? You said you were born before us, and everything that we did is in your name. So if that's so, why scared to be bury in the hole you dig? Its what you want? Is that want you need? Is that what you wanted for my friends and me? We dig graves for living, not on the Earth surface for that is a fake place to put someone like you and others in; or I should say your wonderful friends. You try to bury me in something that wasn't meant for me. And in the end, you open the door that never meant to be open. Now, I will take a walk and water my garden full with your bones and flesh and in that I will just take a walk in your names. And when you try to get out I will drag your spirit into the pit, that you repair for others and me. I will just take a walk in the sense, where I am crashing your bones under my bare feet. And when my friends and I finally walk in the sun. Is when we're back where my Father stays with his angels. And then only then you can say in your death, that they just went out for a walk. We walk on your souls, flesh, and now your spirits. For when my friends and I take a walk, we destroy everything that you hold dear and now say out loud "It's just a walk into the dark side." For your mirror is shatter that trap me and friends in. Now, we will watch you scream in fright, but there is no one, there to help you. Come in my graveyard and we will walk you on the wild side, that you could never come back from.

© 2017 TanyaSSmith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on October 2, 2017
Last Updated on October 2, 2017
Tags: Funny, scary, horror

Author

TanyaSSmith
TanyaSSmith

Nassau, Bahamas



About
Young screenplay writer that's looking to expand her skills, meet new people that share the same mind thinking like I am. Most of all enjoy what I do with my work. more..

Writing
Step Step

A Poem by TanyaSSmith