Angels in disguise

Angels in disguise

A Poem by Tasha Marie Boykin
"

Knowing that evil is everywhere we must always remain humble. We will make mistakes but we are here to learn from them, we are here to unite and not destroy eachother.

"

Heaven sent angel here in human form to assist in cleaning the earth, watch who you hang with close and remember that the beast only hurts.

He disguises himself as a good guy as he slowly manipulates you to believe that it is his plan that works.

Look to the sky and embrace the beauty of the stars before descerning if behind you evil lurks.

As you stare into the television it is hard to believe it is all a lie, who do you think wants to be in charge?

How do we have fair court when ultimatley only God can judge?

Psychological warfare in full effect who is going to budge?

Endure all of the pain and heartache to overcome resentful emotions and be prepared.

I will not be expired by your toxic atmosphere.

I reversed my thought of consciousness absorbing knowledge and wisdom like a sponge

How do you like me now, i have forgiven, i hope you do not hold a grudge.

I am leaving what was known to be the definition of love, and replacing it with the blessings from above.

Walking through the fire with the grace of a dove.

I seem to be taking the long way to my destination, it is ok the experience is necessary.

I do not remember my dreams yet i seem to be a visionary.

And i am far from rich still waiting on my rewards in monetary.

This journey is nothing but a lesson

and if you are not careful you will be in the enemies possession.

Tempted by meanless obsessions.

Confused

you thought is was love, you were abused.

it is not your fault i am here to give you the clues.

Together we can make it to the mo betta blues.

All i ask is that you give a chance to my point of view, take my word that i can see the best in all of you.

 

 

© 2013 Tasha Marie Boykin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on January 6, 2013
Tags: angel, evil, change, reality, life, different point of view

Author

Tasha Marie Boykin
Tasha Marie Boykin

worcester, MA



About
I am a strong woman with many opinions pertaining to the mysteries of life, i question almost everything that is unclear to me. I try to make sense of this world even though i may never truly comprehe.. more..

Writing