Vacation, adventure, fly

Vacation, adventure, fly

A Story by Tasi83













"Class!" Attention! Everyone pay attention, otherwise we won't go to the beach and you can regret that we didn't go anywhere! - usually a good-sounding promise combined with a threat was used in every case, and it had its effect.
The class teacher always tried to maintain his fragile - in many cases - unstable ego hierarchy along these lines, and then by the end of the third year it became like gambling. Either he came in or he could throw away his battered authority.
"Well then!" We're going to the beach for the rest of the day! I would like to ask, even though I know you can't handle yourselves, that everyone behave at least a little more normally! - here he made his pupils especially large and looked wolf-eyed at one of the mischievous students, who was always thinking of something bad.
"My Gabor!" Is it clear, my little heart? I don't have to tell you, because if I catch you on it, that's it! - the latter's statement caused great enthusiasm in the whole class.
Not long after, the whole thirty-five-person class started in the scorching, at least forty-degree heat. The girls - of course long before that - completely undressed to the boys' greatest astonishment and joy.
Some wore futuristic sci-fi swimsuits, while others preferred that they were already in their teens and did everything they could to make this known to the hormonally-charged teens.
There were also exotically beautiful, tanned girls who liked to brag about it, or flatly declared without caring about the consequences that they were going to wear a bikini, and if the headmaster didn't like it, then he should blame it on himself.
"Girls!" Look what's up? - one of the young girls showed her new swimsuit and thong around her accommodation. "I think he's going to fall on his back in no time if I go to the beach like that." �" not caring what anyone thinks, he pleasantly gripped the two bulging mounds like the two most precious treasures of his adolescence. How happy her new boy would have been if he could have come on this little getaway. Maybe they could have had sex together late at night, when everyone was already sleeping the dream of the righteous.
�" This one-piece, slightly old-fashioned piece suits me perfectly! - said the other angelic beauty, who had no reason to be ashamed, but she was carved from a different tree than most young people who want to brag.
�" I think Robika will be drooling, because the way her ancestors raised her, she definitely couldn't see women's breasts! �" at this, the whole girl gang erupted like a volcano of good-natured laughter.
At the stand - as always - it was almost impossible to take a single free step without having to avoid people in the midst of frequent apologies in order to fit in. Of course, the class teacher was at the very beginning of the line, and like an inspector or big boss, he already bought the tickets for everyone.
Robi was also extremely shy, as his slimness and body weight did not allow him to take responsibility for his appearance, so he constantly wore a long, white polo shirt, which prevented the harmful UVB rays of the intoxicating sun from seeping through.
"Hey buddy!" Why don't you ditch that crappy t-shirt? The girls are so horny that I would f**k them right away if I were you! - a sportier, more mature, bigger guy than him went up to him, who had failed high school twice so far, but was always taken back for some reason.
Although, before leaving, Rob's constantly worried mother warned him that if he wants good things and doesn't want unnecessary burning pains, he should definitely apply sunscreen with at least factor 50, because then he will be red by the time they end up on the beach, and of course everyone will laugh at him, and rightly so!
Robi also wanted to be protected from the sun's harmful rays, but he wanted to prove himself to the extravagant, provocative, down-to-earth blonde girl whom he really liked and whom he secretly dreamed of going out together and kissing.
His dreams were dashed the minute he set up his resting place in the cool shade of a large barked oak tree, away from his classmates and the crowd of other bustling people, and didn't venture into the large rectangular pool filled with chlorinated water where most of the kids were already frolicking happily.
For a while, he tried arm and then tempo swimming, but for some reason he always forgot that he had two legs, which he should use in the water, so the more pleasant breaststroke came about. When he felt enough that his limbs were starting to tingle pleasantly, he decided to lie comfortably on the sparkling water and let the water sway him with his memories and desires.
"Hey, Robika!" There was no question of rest! - spat out one of the bikini fairies in an evil, comical way, who wore a red, seductively revealing swimsuit and who liked to give lessons most of all. "Can you breathe underwater?" - he asked mockingly, ironically, as if he were twisting a thorn or a blade in the other's soul.
As if Robi hadn't heard him, he swam away peacefully, apparently whistling about what kind of comments were waiting for him during the day. Usually the same people always tried to tease him, and after a while he got fed up.
The tall, athletic guy and his two buddies returned to the pool and immediately went to Robi, who - like a professional athlete - was really hitting the waves and looking like he was putting in a serious workout.
"Hey buddy!" So? What's new? - the four of them swam there, then surrounded them. "We can see you're really into Laura, because ever since she saw you, she hasn't been able to take her big plum seed's eyes off you!"
Like he's really hungry for you. - they laughed and giggled. A minute or two later, it was as if the girl in the red bikini had guessed that they were talking about her, and she became the topic of gossip on her own.
"Are you laughing at me, you little pussbags?" - his eyes spattered curses.
- And if yes? Mind your own business? Get the hell out of here, little mother! �" this was already answered by the bigger, sportier guy, and the other boys looked like they didn't dare to squeal in his presence.
"Well, Marci, let me know that I have the right to know what they've been talking about me!" - This was usually the scenario among teenagers. Someone started to poke, poke, or tease some people, and the rest of the group reacted immediately.
"I didn't know that some people already have rights!" Better drink some water. �" with that, one of the boys already pushed Laura's already wet hairstyle under water without a shoe.
"You little scumbag!" I'll tell the boss! Then it'll be non-stop!
The biggest, most athletic guy didn't need any more, he already recognized the dangerous, risky turn of the situation and acted immediately. He maneuvered to the side of the apparently totally agitated girl and immediately pounced on her full lips.
Laura didn't even protest until they parted.
- How do you imagine this Marci??? How dare you scold me, huh?! he asked, blushing so much and intoxicated by the intoxication of the kiss that he practically forgot that he wanted to complain to the boss.
This minor incident provided a very good escape route for Rob, who was able to at least swim for a while with a little help. The biggest problem was that he was permanently in the water from twelve in the morning until half past three in the afternoon, and while the others went to the cafeteria to drink beers in plastic cups or eat a few snacks, Robira was hardly supervised by any of her classmates.
The consequence could easily have been an ugly disaster, as he was burned in such a way that his skin first began to produce blood-red blister-like rashes, which after four hours looked like at least third-degree burns to the uninitiated.
- Hey guys! Robi was badly burned!
"You're kidding right now?" It looks more like a boiled crab than an anthropomorph!
"I think it's better if you stay in the bungalow and let her rest!" others thought.
Since Robi was never used to training or to exposing his body to long-term physical exercise, he was so tired by the early afternoon that he almost didn't even notice when he got into his bed. In addition to his burning forehead, his entire back was completely burned, throbbing from persistent, hellish pains, so it was doubtful whether he would even be able to participate in the evening inn dinner.
The blonde haired girl, taking pity on him and sympathizing with him, quietly crept into the boys' bungalow while most of the teenagers were outside smoking cigarettes or tasting alcoholic beverages while others sat in their own bungalows.
He kindly and sympathetically took a chair and sat down quietly right next to Robi's bed and watched with a smile how that good-headed, slightly eccentric guy who couldn't hurt a fly and is so hopelessly romantic that any normal girl would be very happy.
When Robi was lying on her back, Kriszta carefully put her hand on her burning forehead and felt that she was sick with a fever because of the sunburn. He went into the single bathroom and made a cold water poultice, then quietly sat down in the chair and placed the cooling poultice on Robi's burning forehead.
"Poor spy!" So what did you do with yourself? - he soothed, soothed. He never thought that he could feel some strange, inexplicable, love-like emotion for anyone again.
The afternoon passed quickly. Robi fell into such a deep sleep that he almost completely ceased to exist to the outside world. He might not even have noticed if some of his classmates played sarcastic jokes on him, as they did on the often difficult weekdays, but that was out of the question now.
The class teacher instructed everyone to get ready, because they are going to have dinner in a tavern with real live music, and if the more enterprising ones want extra adventures, they will also visit some wine cellars. (Most teenagers inevitably came into contact with alcohol at the end of their 10s, the exception being Robi)
"Well, my little one!" What about you?! Move already! We will be late! Edina burst into the boys' bungalow, as if it were her place to stay. "What the hell happened to Rob?" - he went to the bed, turned Robi's extremely tired, chubby, pitiful body towards him, and then put his hand to his burning forehead as if measuring a fever.
"That's damn good!" Robika is not going anywhere from here! I think he got a slight sunstroke. - he stated, as if he were a doctor on duty who could tell patients' complaints and pains from a single cough.
"I'm really worried about him!" It's so small… it looks lost! �" Kriszta didn't even notice, but with this one sentence she revealed her most fearful feelings. She has feelings for Robi, that's not in dispute, but does Robi have feelings for her too?
"My little mother!" Don't fall in love with me here! You'd better add some cold water, because Robi's forehead needs to be poached! I'll take care of the mess! - Edina, with the same temperament as she stormed into the bungalow, now went out like a storm, straight to the headmaster's accommodation, to inform him in detail that Robi could not go to dinner, because he most likely got sunstroke.
The class teacher was not carved from the same wood as someone who immediately gets a screaming phrase from the first difficulties. He asked a couple of girls to take care of Robi while he took the rest of the group to dinner.
"I can be reached on my mobile if your condition worsens!" Look at it every half hour! And no mischief, because I'll figure it out anyway! �" his voice was hard and firm at the same time, yet he looked as if he didn't want all this hair heat in the least.
So it happened that Kriszta, Gyöngyi and Marianna stayed with Rob from late afternoon until the evening. Three good girlfriends to the core, who would have gone to hell for the eccentric, adolescent guy.







© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on April 9, 2023
Last Updated on April 9, 2023
Tags: contemporary, epic, short prose, prose short story, narrative

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83


SEESAW-DANCE SEESAW-DANCE

A Poem by Tasi83