Romance, Turn, big bell

Romance, Turn, big bell

A Story by Tasi83















The man went on a romantic date to Gellért Hill, where there was a magnificent, picturesque panorama of the Freedom Bridge, the restlessly flowing Danube - which most poets always remembered - as well as the unbridled blood circulation of the sparkling capital.

The man couldn't have believed that such a pathetic, small-minded, pathetic loser boy like him, who had been kicked out of many places - for other reasons -, could be liked at all, or even loved. That is why, with a feverish, slightly overstressed excitement, he tried to wear an ironed, loose shirt, black celebratory, prickly pants, and of course a tie tied a bit like a dressing gown, like a member of a generation that was still a child in the nineties and followed certain extremely polite courtship customs.

The lady was wearing a somewhat extreme summer skirt. The kind of cocktail dress that here and there superstitiously showed off her athletic, fantastic figure. He had a nice black tattoo on his shoulder blade and his friend's name engraved on one of his arms. In general, she preferred sportier, looser, more casual clothes, but almost any piece of clothing looked very nice on her lucky figure.

"Have you ever been told that you're such a sugar freak?" - she asked as she licked the straczatella ice cream in circles with her tongue in a somewhat flirtatious, seductive way, while constantly whispering her words in his ear.

"Um...well...unfortunately not yet...", the man replied hesitantly.

"Everything is so different with you!" Make me feel more complete! �" she liked to be able to dig her head into a man's chest, because this made her aware that she didn't always have to act or pretend to be a determined and strong-willed woman. Frosty's hand deliberately touched the nose of the man's piss, which filled it with a sticky, cold mass. Later, he had a hard time admitting it to himself, but he loved playing with this big, adorable teddy bear and cuddling. This somehow calmed his loving heart.

"But you're cute, honey!" - Peeping, he stood on his toes and seductively began to lick the dripping mass of ice cream smeared on his friend's nose. "Um!" You taste divine! - then he laughed mischievously.

"Well, thank you very much..." replied the man in measured English.

"Have I shown you my latest tattoo yet?" she asked excitedly.

"I don't think so yet!" You don't have to if you don't want to! - he tried to parry, because he felt tense when they started undressing in front of him.

"No problem baby!" I'll show you anyway! �" with that, she carefully half removed the dress from her arm and showed her latest design tattoo decorated with angel wings, which was her boyfriend's name. - So? Do you think it's cool too?

- Absolute! he stammered. "But my dear, anyone can see us!"

"What's there to talk about now, huh?" Do you see anyone here? �" they reached a tiny little hill on the mountain, where there was a railing that was beginning to rust, at the base of which stood a small flowering tree. The man remembered a poem entitled About the Transdanubian Almond Tree.

"No, of course, but it doesn't hurt to be careful..." he remarked.

- Okay! You won me over! But I'll steal a kiss for myself! - he pulled her to her with passion and kissed her.

That's when a young married couple approached them, who already felt from afar that they were deeply in love with each other, and they chose this romantic location to hide a little from the prying eyes of the world.

The man only noticed - as they greeted each other - that the woman was a former high school classmate, and now she was expecting a baby with a bulging belly. Next to him, of course, is the idiot a*s who had to be properly kicked through the graduation because he was as lazy as a big cannon.

- Hi Andriska! - greeted the woman first, then, when she nudged her boyfriend lightly in the stomach with her elbow, she also greeted the testosterone titan: Hello, little dude! What's up?!

- Hi Brig! Welcome! - he extended his hand towards the kneaded a*s, which later turned out to be a big mistake, because the a*s deliberately squeezed him in such a way that Andris saw stars around his eyes for several long minutes.

"Who is your friend Andriska?" asked the woman with a murderous smile.

Before the beautified and, in this fatal moment, totally exposed, orphaned and humiliated Andris sank underground in shame, his girlfriend immediately came forward:

"Hi, I'm very pleased to meet you!" I am Dr. Patrícia Hegyi's wife! �" he kissed the surprised woman who had fallen down on the cheek, while he casually shook hands with the kneaded taho.

"Er... I never thought you'd end up like this after high school!" �" it was a stinging comment that András could almost never digest. At this time, for some mysterious reason, it was as if the crying, hysterical little child who was always beaten at school, and who leaves because he condemns all kinds of violence, broke out of him again. He was beaten to death, and his girlfriend felt it immediately.

"...And how long have you been together?" - asked the high school classmate, already challenging the other woman, who was not so easily frightened.

"Then I'll start!" - replied Patrícia, because she felt sorry for her love. �" We met on a blind date a few years ago, and Andris took to me immediately because he writes beautiful poems! - an easy, emotional kiss followed, which - apparently - the other woman could not digest, so she continued to try to fuel the conversation with murderous irony.

"And what was it like in bed with Andriska?" How big is your tool? he asked with a caustic, insulting sneer, and then laughed at her. Benga the brain-kneaded gorilla also laughed when the award-winning chick did the same. He didn't want to miss anything.

"Well!" My boyfriend is sensational! �" he switched to a low, confidential voice so that he could really drive the other woman into envious jealousy. - He can be so gentle, attentive and giving that you can actually feel like you are in heaven after a more strenuous ride.

Andris didn't dare say anything. He was apparently blushing like a wild apple in shame and remorse. He would have preferred to be invisible on the spot, so that they could not see how bad this whole situation is.

"Oh!" Or so! �" now it was the turn of the pregnant woman to take a more elegant revenge. "My elf bear has nothing to be ashamed of either!" Really little gorilla? You are also a real macho! �" he gave a kiss to the suntanned, deformed face of the muscular colossus.

"Hey!" Come on! the man laughed idiotically.

"Well that's great!" Then we'll go slowly, because I just remembered that we have a restaurant reservation at the foot of the Chain Bridge and we don't intend to be late! �" with that, Patrícia would have already dragged Andris after her, when the other hostile woman stopped them:

"Hékas!" I know what you're lame about! You think I just came off the wall protector, huh?! Do you think that such a pitiful ultra loser like Andriska will be able to give you anything, my little mother? Well, you are very wrong! You can make yourself sick even then you won't be able to give what you really want! It's better if you know! he threatened with flashing eyes.

"If this was meant to be good advice, I'll tell you I'm going to screw it up!" Only I have my life! Andris treats me like a real woman and feels me! You know, I honestly feel sorry for you, Brigi, because approx. in five or ten years, when your baby is born - in the best case - you will realize that life is not about how many horses you have, how big a boyfriend you have, or a cool car, but about much more! But nice to meet you! Hello! �" with that, Patrícia dragged her somewhat lethargic partner behind her, while the pregnant woman could seep in her evil juice.

When they finally managed to shake off the murderous couple, they were already at the foot of Gellért Hill, close to Döbrentei Square.

"Honey!" Say it? You feel good?! Patrícia looked at his worn face. It was already getting dark, so Andris didn't have to pretend unnecessarily.

"Well…not really…" he admitted honestly.

- Pay attention! Unfortunately, there will always be such people! But that doesn't mean you should feel like they're squeamish just because they brag about how successful they are in life or not! You were very brave if you ask me, and I love you even more now than I did a few minutes ago. - she tried to comfort him, but since she felt the man exactly, she knew very well that the hurt, wounded soul is the most difficult to solder. If that's even possible.

"You know, it's very nice of you to say I'm your wife!" - now Andris's face really showed the sincere liberation.

"I said this because I think so!" In fact! I would buy the wedding rings for both of us today, so that no one dares to doubt our relationship! - he stated firmly, not tolerant of contradiction.

"Really…?" he stammered in disbelief.

"I am the happiest woman in the world, because I could find such a person!" Do you know how rare a treasure you are? If you look up at the sky, among the million stars, there is always one brighter, brighter, more radiant, whose brilliance would illuminate the entire dark universe! he caressed her face and loved her more than ever.

Andris was moved, but he was no longer ashamed of his tears.







© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 16, 2023
Last Updated on April 16, 2023
Tags: contemporary, epic, short prose, prose short story, narrative

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83


SEESAW-DANCE SEESAW-DANCE

A Poem by Tasi83