Told backwards

Told backwards

A Story by Tasi83










I boarded the subway with unfriendly disinterest. I don't know if everyone is gripped by such a merciless, torturous, downright unfriendly feeling, as if their head was in their stomach and it was throbbing, fughrehsaltehin it.

I don't know if it was the trying adventures of the trip or the exciting falls that posed a greater risk for me. In any case, fHekehe.gHeyou drinkehSatehli idHemajor mother early in the morning the Dethektehri meterohssHetHe thellomthesom stomped, prHebtheI need itHeunsuccessfulehto push out the ice-cold and merciless air that was promised to lastHet, and when vehGreek�"usually -, the lastHeassemblyehnybe notheI could tingleHepleasantehg took rHet on me that the cold airHetHetakes lHeI'm leavingüI could have been. (Legalthebb tootheon a temporary basis)

As the subway screeched, westüsitve left itthellomtheStehsmehgigy is also legalthebbHeIt took about twenty minutes for the DethektehrtHel man could get out of itüseeHeSixtherút peremvidehkehuntil dead gythervtheross külHenHes, jHecsthen destroyed minigettHejtheuntil then, the person is pretty much the most differentHetthehe could get to know social groupsHeit's a wastelandtheetcivthecheck it outehlHedehno basisthen.

FHekehetcthek, we worktheba tryHenervous, aggressiveiv many peoplethega tühe pressed on in a distasteful mannertherigy also jHecsthen zsúupthesig was filled, mostly in assemblies that resemble cans, while those who were able to sitHeplace nothen.dehearly phlegm, dullitott, kHezHewestHessehgehSrehNoehcleanehg nothen.dehAriesehhappy with his activitiesugh,ehand on their lazy facesthebb kibthethey passed through the windowehto no availehsa dawn, duskHesHetehtsehgbe boldedehk bamba their eyes.

Then, as the outside becomes more and moreHecircübet jHeactions one by one according to the schedule those certain tthebusiness groups, such astheyou b******sHerHekkehbuzzHeschooltheand dithecokHeI swearehStehthe women also all got off to give their places to unknown, wild, massive underworld or hellish figures with whom one does not like to make acquaintances.

Unexpectedly, a timeHemore worriedtheformHeold man pushed in a bitehlHebookHesHedve among the other crowds into the train. The old man could see that he could neither be made a horse nor bribed. Two carefully crafted paper towelsHet, tthen attHewith lHefehsoulehin that it is dirty, it will be originalHeltdHezehke, or talthen only the higiehwith her insidious, almost grotesque parody, nia wanted to show off this unusual backside situation. This is how the paper towel went a few stops under the buttock of the elderHewith. There were those whoHecstheI suspectús, kivthewith small eyesehztehk to themselves as a kind of half mercyugh, or just foamHeram vehperson, miGMthethere is a lot of universal nonsensetheg, the lazy disgust stirsehk expressionehsehwith nothen.dehturns away earlyitotttheapproxthemehszkodni vthegyHeheadütwo.

I myself could experience what the real deep-rooted fear of death is like, if a person takes one or twoHet is such kehplays a roleHekkHezül.

"Hey little brother?" I'm talking to you, your f*****g mother! Don't you have a fiver to borrow?! - you settled right next to meHetwoülehsre a kehtes, tattherosary faceúfigure who firstHelthetthesra the thief, and abughnHezHewas a typical case. But hthet, as the saying goesthes, man don'titehbe küseeHere.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to land here!" �" I looked over his head as if someone really was on fireHeen süoldHestartehwith zniHeyes there wasehand as fast as possiblethebb landed I can rarely call you a sympathizerHeyesthellHenthel.

I heard him ab not far from Határ útughnHezHeküLookughman is threateningHe, flashthemlHewith eyes, marcona expressionehwith rthem steepehs tooth kHezt noughri the words, but that�"luckehre -, I didn't hear it anymore.

TheHeNo. becoming kisehmore natural, almost lthetomthesos characterHeltdHett as soon as besehttheI saw itthetltheimpossible ttheVolsthegú, massithere is dirty milkinot kHedbe. Like an unknown originughchemical masstheleft lehI would haveHeetcehnt, whichHelmehI don't know if you are guiding me towards my past or my uncertain present...

Deciduous trees with skeletal arms also seem to have deliberately bent their already awkwardly and painfully squeezed bodies.

Although the tram ran every ten minutes, it seemed as if it deliberately wanted to keep its already impatient traveling audience waiting during the morning rush hour.

I felt it right down to my bonesHesz as if he wanted tHeI write something

Large sizeughsthemy neck is thick,thellam kHerehI rolled, migvehgülmtheIt completely covered almost my entire lower head. While I pulled my very warm winter cap on my head in such a way that it was much more tughi couldHerüThey exist, orehpp fehI'm sorryughto, attHelfüggHeen, that atHeother passengersehdid you seedtheto.

I suddenly discovered my old high school classmate.HE ehjust avthetried hardehsfüold gazelleepehstep upHekkent akHewithitHeby tram; you can always do a lot in thisehgesnek nothemitott. I don't know that lthedid he know, or did he recognize me, in any case, as soon as the tram passed meehI'm happyughI waved after him.

Finally, I climbed into a yellow HannoverHel importthelt assembledehwin, which itthen villtheHat took me out quicklytherúyouehbody kHernyehcrHel a mthechic kissehsleepingtheGiasabb Kispesti rehszre, where the noehpen maintained cheatthediehand mixed tthersashthein addition to zi panel apartments, it seems as if the massive underworld also played a role. True only as nights.

Gray, solid colorugh, meansehfile without doubttheskthemat closely ahHenomtheI took it. Principleehgree attHeI don't carry it with meehrtehkes treasures, mehGBthewho can rob you in broad daylight! And while the tram is a pleasureughen zHetykHelHedHethat's itthellHerHel-methellHeonther is an rehgi black and whiteehrnehmafilmes recordingehthe gears of my full brain kHecheck ztHebthei sawtheto think until thenehI'll put it down.

I finally got off at Kiss utca, and I was happyugh, I walked in the direction of the primary school, where I was obligedHelet me goHeirt doctrineitthesi my practice tHeltdHeI did. Nehhtheny childHecmther javtheinthehe's stillthelt the bejtheratthel, smig some autHethey brought and took careHesülei, until then it was nehhtheny dithek, to whom he guesses a lotHefacial expressionehnor did he reveal almost everything, and one could read them as if they were only open books.

"I kiss you, Uncle Feri!" - greets a Chinese-Hungarian girl, who could not wish for more diligent and exemplary students. "What?"Heare we going to learn today? he asked chirping, in a curious voice.

"Hello Chang!" Today we're going to talk a little about medieval romance! - I answered to the little girl's utter shock. So tughnt exotic facestheyes, it will be discovered immediatelyül,ehand the unquenchable canthethirst moves into it. He thought a little, then half-heartedly began to ask about itHeskHedni whenilet's goHeundressesHetehmaztherHethesis?

"Calm down Chang!" It will be a long time coming! But you always prepare diligently! You have no reason to fear! - I reassured him and went to school with him, while he stared at me with anxious, suspicious eyes in the small minibusHekinoülei were constantly being watched.

Teaching is perhaps most effective when it is accompanied by a large dose of spontaneity. However, if the given teacher has a somewhat homely, stubborn old-timer fHenHeknHehe who is everythingújitHemHedsehtehslehpehseitthergus, gyanúand examines it with his eyes, then kHelet me goHeit may turn out that the given pedagogueHegus let alone bthebreakitHe, obsessionHestHeso-calledHeyou can get words�"but directly smaller vehtsehin gek rehspiritül, which is why it does not correspond to NAT as an exampleHeen held by literatureHerthejthet.

"Well, dear colleague!" This current performance, although I admit that it was fantastically bold and innovative, but unfortunately, it still has very few breakthroughsHesucceedehto�"kHezHeIn a slightly overbearing, cynical tone, Szalkai's the practice leaderHem.

"Yes!" I understood! - I answered a little disappointed, sadly, because I immediately realized that everything will remain the same as soon as I receive my practical certificate at the end of the year, and that only one or two people in my former fifth grade class will know how to readHen to read bthermit.

"Don't be bitter, dear colleague!" You are very talented and will take you far in this field, but I kindly ask you to be a little more realistic! Not mughvehthere is noüksehg, but for people who will face life's challenges! - he weighed in, and his stubborn, strict words already sent chills down my back, even though the radiators in the classroom were giving off a pleasant warmth.

KnifeHebb when mtherehI was teaching undercover, and the school principal showed upHeje with the soleHecircleusthewith,ehchessthetsHetook seats in rows of benchesHestheit's goodehNo. in my organizationehI thought you were done now mehg doesn't even startHedHett to my professional career, or it's better if I don't listen to the mass of professional, critical comments that most closely resemble a witch hunt.

"Well, dear colleague!" AwayHesHecongratulations toothelet's goHEto her! LthelikeehsehrzHedik that thoroughly exposed seedohrt,ehsa children developHedtek during that arHepke rHefun timeHewhile you were teaching here! For the textHereadtheyes mHedsere jHeI'm startingehit's rainingehsehs remehnto our hiI take itHecome onHevHein also noehpen inttheI will like it! Szalkainehcolleague mther meirta is the noteHekHecryingehand since with everything kehwe are no mtheshthetra as tovthebbi noehp, to wish you fruitful success and if we can help in any way in the near futureHedon't hesitateehk, but feel free to visit me thereüme!�"It directsHenHeneck-wrapped, baroque leadsehsughin his sentencesHeljHeformthen not a peepehI saw it. Now kHefullehGBHeI congratulate youthelt, or did he just kindly rebuke my rudimentary professional performance? I didn't find outHenot even bb!

After saying a sensitive goodbye, barely fifteen fHeand divisionthelyomtHel,ehand I tried to calm everyone downHelevelehn that small búchúnk not vehgleaning nehhtheny kHeUpsehvig mehI took a classiTVtheyouehand always with great loveHebring deedsthemlthestrongHeba�"fHekehnt nytheron -, the ones I was able to teach once.

AgeHekHefor some mysterious reasonHefeverehrt developsHedHett in my soul avthegy is the expressionehcheersehs amatHerirHeI became, mig theorytheri ptheit runsthesom vehgHertheitehthere!

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on April 23, 2023
Last Updated on April 23, 2023
Tags: contemporary, epic, short prose, prose short story, narrative

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83


SEESAW-DANCE SEESAW-DANCE

A Poem by Tasi83