GAME-DREAMS

GAME-DREAMS

A Story by Tasi83














All childrenHec has a favorite jthetehka, of which something egehSen külHeunnecessary, mtheroomther unique,ehskülHenHeand there istheold manHet is also propertyit. Like a crowthezslHe, sthemthen, or children's prHefehhe would be the one who has oneehni thoughtehand has a language that it producesehsometimes onlyHe ehrt individualül,ehand a little tooehrtHedik, ha�"as the case may be, beloved noülei mtheshogyan, strangethen,ehcarelessly drawthekkehrdHeto wonder whatehhe did tHeTesla mtherkthejúdisk nothenoHet?

"Now look at Misi!" Well onceughit's not true! I think there is something wrong with Tom!

"Come on mommy!" You are talking nonsense! There is nothing wrong with the child! Just look at him! Van is with his toys and apparently couldn't be happier!

"Don't you think it's weird that he's been pushing his cars around on the record player all day?" It's still… not normal, and that's it!

- OK you know it better! Do what you want honey! I have to run to work now! - being that lateHedaddy gave a kiss to young wifeehgehto him, his little son Buksij stroked himthetehsmther wasn't there either.

"Well, there are two of us left, little old man!" said the worried mother to her only child, who doesn't even cryHedHett nothing mthessal, individualüNo. linametheltdHeand autoHedrink.�"What do you want?ehl dothelive? loveehmaybeballthezni, kthertythedo? Or goüwho goes outside?�"neither do youehhe said, but the more his questions were answered with deafening silence, as if he had gradually lost his composure and thus found peaceughrehsbHel. The boy grabbed it as fast as he couldúgripsHehis hands kHezüla noinametheltdHesjthetehcautHet, downthellihe played the Tesla record player and waited for what would come next. I wonder what your child will be nextHelehpehneither.

He didn't have to wait long. The little boy suddenly, as if he had been deliberately insulted to the point of blood, during his original, thought-out, and now directly disturbed activity, immediately began to cry obscenely, whimpering, wailing, and so tughnt, that if once rthenobody startedehand nothingthentorithattja el original cehljthetHel. You. Our girl minehl bigger ramazurit, also successfullyHerühe loves driven to deathHecheattheour members.

The mother changed her strategy. So far, he has always been kind, lenient, and understandingHesülHeroleehin loved tün.dHekHelni, who is almost btheI'm sorrythet imthewith dniHe, bad-boned little childehto, if the tHekehput it downehit was givenehand happyehand not sir, or sadnessú.THEm life is not a fairy tale at all! If you pamper this child for a long time, it will be easy in the endHeit may turn out that vthethe top of his head is unscathedehre nHe, or what mehg worse totthelisanthetake itehs. home above the irthewestittheetcehand then there was no headHedehslehlektan manHebleeding.

He had already read many children's books on the subject, yet he could easily realize that the stories and cases that most books tried to mention could only be a fraction of what he could observe in his own child's behavior. But then why can't it be onceughbring it hereahhto go with the child's nameehwhat? Or get itúup everything you want! Well, no! That mtheno! Just learn that it isehnothing is free in let! If you want dühHengjHen, histize, vthegja seedthet on your stomach, or squat as much as you want,Heyou will get it heretherni avehdevelopment,ehand does not move a single step from here.

The three- or four-year-old dot shape, fleshy, you'll still be fineHeke hairúlittle boyúbut increasingly bitterly,ehand noiseed squeezeHean sirdogthelt, then aprHehe just took his thumb in his mouth and started sucking it as if it were sour candy.

The mother felt deep in her heart that what she was doing was not right, but she was still interestedHedHekivthenchisthega because of something in this akehin an awkward positionHeeverything turned out to be worsethesnthel. He picked up a stuffed animal next to the changing table and likeHeit would have been a child to caress, becehhe started to make love, akther is a babyHet.

The little boy whimpersHe, winitHe, ftherewarding sirthelet's slow downthen began to calm down.Elehnk, kehksinughwith his eyesivtheNcsian began to pay attention to the person who was sitting a few inches awayHeupHettet, who jthefor exampleüssthellatthewith. Tehthet then attheI see themilove made is fake orúziHewould it be Or athewiththeIs it okay to love just once?ugh,ehnon-existent tthereds,ehand clothesthezni is characteristic of certain peopleHeproperties? In his little head, the thoughts and concepts of consciousness were mixed up, perhaps only because the real reality and the dream drugughfanttheziakehp at this age mehg�"say thatthek -, oneehand the same.

Now the mother could finally feel like she was temporarily in labor. He continues to watch patiently with a wolf's eye what he seems to be interested in nowHedHe, kivtheyou're kiddingHelittle boyút, who is now nehcommonehzlthebrothell,ehsmtheam starting to sleepehg tovthebbi is oneHefree toehsfüggetlen jthetehwhy is it?thewesttheba, hthetha can touch something that her mother has forbidden her until now.

The mother is also cunning, just like the little boy. Now he's acting like he's insulting meHedHett would be that he is researching something, his favorite is importantthetehkai kHerül. AwayHebb distorted face vtheg, then offújtya languageeht indicating that whoever took his toys will definitely not have it so easy next timeugh,ehskehit's a fun thing to do.

Now it's the boy's turn to make amends once and for all. He finally straightens up, still a little unsure, and hesitating when he leavesHesHerefthehe learned to play, but at the same time tried to juggle balancingHeagainughmughvehsetehalso taste tthetitanya. Ahther a barthetsthegos penguin kindly, noHebetHetheir mother is therethejthebrings who mehg is always the bossústhegthelarkthewearsehand give him oneehrtehkes noinametheltdHeand autoHebankruptcythet's favorites kHezül.

-Thank you sweetie! This is really nice! - acknowledges the calmed down and now slightly more peaceful and harmonious parentHe, how are youehgre sometimethethat's itehhis child also watches himthe,ehand not onlythelandHethe favorite jthetehhe is busy with kai.

Your usual lunch will soon followHe, then the quiet restHehave a nice time. Thisúhowever, the childHec as if jHeskehpessehwould have gek, mtheris jHeawayHeyou can guess that the quiet one is restingHeit's nothingehlye, because if momthejthefor me very muchHefeel like,ehand reviewthetomtheetc. settleúthe probability is highughsehge for going out for ice cream, or you can get itehdessehget. Who lthetott mehg such small children who do not imthedthethe chocolate bombthet, or the buttery krehwith what tHeltdHett chocolate cakethet?

The last time there was a big fuss about the chocolate cake, because Tomi had to collect it in the hen cagesHean eggthea lot, but for him tHebb than twelveHet successfully successült ripitytheon tHernie because it's so hotehmült with the laceHehe wants dniHecotHea lotHel.

"Tommy!" Lunch! �" the caring grandmother steps in from the kitchenette outside. - Try to stay in there, because he'll be out soonughl!

For the mother, this is another signal, repeated to the point of boredom, regarding the need for regularity andHebelisehbring to the degrees of gtheget used to it, childeht. I like it, I don't like it.

"Then let's eat something delicious, honey!" he kisses herHebb kehpageHel red pulpthes, cheeksthejthet, then mehg one thing is certain, which gives the forehead on a sure basistheon too. ThenHeHe gets itehsmthethe kitchen is gallopingthewhat the heckHett tühopelessehgben jthegreat grandmother tooeht noHelna.

The little boy's stubby neck mughmaterial, barthetstheIt costs a lot, a bit suffocating partedli. Nowadays, he gets fruit juice, but even that is more pulpy, fruit pureeugh, westthepagethesabb vthebackgroundthet whichúgy nehz out, as if someone is the oneughthere isiliasHedHet emehwould have done itthegivesthesul very badly.

"You can eat now my love!" �" the mother carefully ties the partedli around the neck of the still calm and curious child, already knowing the firstHe Het mintheetcHeyouehn drops a seedthet. But it's okay!Úgy is also there.

With all the love in the grandmother's heart, she tries to accumulate the only one she can love more than anything elseHeI'm a kidthejthet, thisehrt is so busy little tthewestehrefthet gyümHeetcürehmassthewith that fehlHethat's allehit will definitely not be kehto eat

"Mom!" Why did you give him so much? This child does not eat enough to eat all of this! You'd better take half of it back already! - he protestsHere rtheinvehlHemother in tone.

Nothing proves the grandmother's stubborn and determined persistence better than thatHetthewestehrefthet is also jHecsthen againHewhat is thisúwith sült with chicken legs,ehsjHefehpotato chipsürehwith. Then, when he feels that everything has calmed down, he begins to eat, and from then on he eats diligently.

The boy is goneHebb's mother and then her grandmother expressehsehI'm learningthepush itehI am interestedHedHeI,ehand so muchehbut, bthegood excuses for oneHelamthespark that kehI think it's pointless to be angry with him.

The mother holds the little mughmaterial behbullfight,ehsmtheris scoops out a nyúlfarnyi pürehta kistthepagethebHel. Eqehst wants mther quickly túto llel the egehnoehsi procedúrthen, which is almost never jHelvehgzHedni, mtheSrehszt tries to make sure that his little son can get all the necessary and healthy food that he needsHedehsben lehvHesmall organizationehfor noüksehit can be

"Hey, sweetie!" With a spoon for mommy's sake! �" and he calls her as if the child is a little babyHethere would be someone who doesn't knowehto scareHenmagthetakülivethewith The mughmaterial evHespoon awayHebb gyHengehden, then always a little erHethe right begins to be more specializedHedHett fiújust MrHembHelyded nothejtheba, amig awayHebb-utHebb every püreht not tughto protestthewestehrbHel.THEm is the lastHeone Keht bitethelittle boyúprüskHelHe, grimace vthegHeindicates with a face that kHesHenoehthis is itHela crapHeThat's itehg becomes mtheon.

The mother makes one last, hopeless attempt to find out who the child isHec for sure jHeDid he change his mind, but the child mther again mthewhere nehz. Exthemul awayHebb on the window, then wúetcHelittle pHeetcHem bodyehwith the airHein, as if doing gymnastics vehhe would scream or just grab the ceiling.

"I'm just tired, poor spy!" He played all day! - answers the mother, who herself does not know whether she is looking for an excuse or rather self-justification for herself.

"Come on my sweet girl!" There's nothing wrong! Lie down in a nice cold room, it will solve everything! - acknowledges the grandmother, and then starts washing the unwashed plates to occupy herself again, since the restHeit's mushytheg is not for himHe.

The young mother and the little boy return to the inner rooms of the family house, satisfied and full of joy, where everything is alreadyHethere are kehsitve to relaxHe, behkehand restsehand let it begineht. The little boyúmehgis incthebb is the Tesla plate numberthenoHetakes tútake possessionehand as many noinametheltdHeand autoHebankruptcythet onlyHehe could take so much rHefun timeHeunder those mtheris puts it on the turntable and watches as the electronics automatically start spinning the dark black disc. But now, instead of vinyl records, toy cars are spinning, turning on their tiny wheels here and there, as if they were part of an endless, predictable game...

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 5, 2023
Last Updated on May 5, 2023
Tags: contemporary, epic, short prose, prose short story, narrative

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
AGE EXEMPTION AGE EXEMPTION

A Poem by Tasi83