THE CURSE OF SLIMMING

THE CURSE OF SLIMMING

A Story by Tasi83










She is once again munching on the ice creams in the refrigerator that is open to the corner. His mother's sullen words keep coming to his mind:
"My sweet little girl! When will you accept that you will never be a beauty queen!" - he is no longer overwhelmed and upset by the given situation, but for quite a long time he has been really disgusted with himself, since throughout his life he had to hear and experience that he cannot count on anyone but himself.
She still remembered well when her ex-boyfriend Sanyi was staring at her almost drooling in the small garden dining room, watching her eat the pancakes filled with nutella cream, and when the first chocolate spot appeared in the corner of her mouth, Sanyi gently leaned closer and tingly kissed the sweet taste off her. But then why did he hear her talking to her buddies and calling him a "bloated whale"?! Not long after, they broke up with each other openly, and his beloved dream knight took comfort in a sexy, slender blonde.
He could eat properly, though. Sure, if you really wanted to. During the week, he felt as if the unwanted extra kilos had really crept up on him.
He was already dreading it in the early morning, when - in general - he used to get up, what would that certain death-point scale show?
"I wish she had a slim, sexy, fifty-pound baby like all her other girl friends!"
He learned to bake and cook from his beloved grandmother, and he was really fond of honey gerbø, although he burnt the dough of the honey gerbø a bit in the last attempt. The honey was probably the culprit. But even so, he pretty much destroyed the whole thing with gusto, down to the last crumb.
"Eat the damn thing!" Less carbohydrates and sugar intake is required! Oh sure! Because lifestyle consultants and nutritionists know everything! You stinky b*****d!
He always made sure that he was the first to arrive at work, ahead of everyone else, with truly manic diligence, so that at least he didn't have to feel like the target of murderous jokes. Just as most of her colleagues measure her from head to toe almost immediately, and depending on who's taste, it even happened to her a few times, mainly in the elevator, that some businessmen-looking guys in suits casually pinched her cushioned bottom.
It was there that she met the irresistible macho Kristóf, who was so curvy and so sexy that her heart soared with longing that she thought she would jump out of her seat. He was just trying to run up to the next business conference, which promised to be deadly boring, with a stack of official draft contracts in both hands, when he unexpectedly tripped over his favorite high-top shoes, as he was also worshiping and kicking himself. Unexpectedly, Kristóf also saw the incident and immediately changed into a gallant, understanding gavaller mode; he bent down and helped her pick up her papers amid blushing, panting, and hesitation, and assured her with her irresistible, mischievous, snow-white smile that if she could help with anything, just look for Kristóf Bárka on the fifth floor.
"Uh... wow... thanks a lot..." he ran that much between his half blushes and already rushed to the meeting before the boss of the slave ship king lowered his head.
Later, Kristóf sent her a bouquet of fifty roses and a small greeting card during her lunch break, much to the astonishment of her colleagues. Of course, the small card contained one sentence with a distinctive cat scratch: "Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" And she said yes! After working hours, Kristóf was already waiting for him in the parking garage at around six o'clock in the evening, where the company's employees held their car shows. Kristóf also had a Porsche 911 turbo, of course with an openable roof. During dinner and on the way, he played the considerate gentleman and took her home, but deliberately only planted an innocent kiss on her chubby cheek, which actually made her shudder.
The following week, Kristóf invited him to his own apartment to demonstrate his dazzling gastronomic skills. They mixed a liquid, sweet dough together, while Kristóf happily sucked the cream off his fingertips in a mischievous, childish way.
- I don't think it's sweet enough! - he throws it there with a light, disarming smile. There isn't a man alive right now who can resist his manly charm.
-Hands off Romeo! Do you have any idea how many calories are in this one serving?! - he toasts to the point, but feels that maybe he should have restrained his honest outspokenness.
- Who cares? - he casually throws it there, then with a single dance step he literally hugs her padded waist and kisses her in a way that has never been seen before. "Sorry if the pace is too fast!" - he frees himself afterwards.
"It was really... good..." - he feels he needs to release himself again. Later, the bed scene is also fantastic, and you can finally feel that she is a woman to the core, who is loved and accepted. "But then what's wrong?" he asks himself the question boringly.
He could do with a little indoor cycling. They're really fat she feels elevated next to the kneaded demigod, who is so maddeningly sexy.
He carefully gets up, tries to clumsily twist the blanket over his fat-cushioned body, but feels that somehow it doesn't want to come together, while he stares at Kristóf's fantastically mind-blowing, naked body as he snores a couple of times.
He sneaks carefully into the kitchen and peeks into the freezer, which is now exceptionally full of Carte'doros ice creams. His trembling hand really tingles as he reaches into the frozen freezer and pulls out the queen of ice creams. You have to taste it! You have to, because food can also satisfy itself, not just people! He reaches in to carefully fish a tablespoon out of the drawer, but the sudden clatter of cutlery creates a sudden panic; maybe you already exposed yourself? he thinks. Fortunately, Kristóf didn't wake up, and that's good! Not true?! He tastes the already slightly dripping ice cream mass with intoxicating pleasure and enjoys every moment of it. She finally accepts herself as a full-fledged woman, which she should have done since childhood, but something always got in the way.
Unexpectedly, Kristóf also gets up, and without noticing it, he sneaks up behind her, then kisses her neck, and she surrenders to the moments of everything. They only exist together for a good half hour. No unnecessary words are needed here.
- What's wrong my dear?! Kristóf questions. He is visibly curious and questioning at the same time.
"Don't be angry, I just feel like I should lose a few kilos..." he feels sorry for himself, while the poison of self-pity is really gnawing at him.
- Pay attention! We'll go to the gym together and we'll definitely find something! But I still like you a lot! - he kisses her tenderly and longingly again, and although his knees tremble and his feminine instincts tingle, it's as if eternal dissatisfaction takes over him again and again.
Kristóf is not kidding. After work, they go back to Posrche and go to the fitness room, which is apparently top-of-the-range and equipped with everything. He grits his teeth a little when they get out and enter through the large glazed door, which seems to have been specially designed for bodybuilders.
"What's wrong again?" Kristóf asks a little impatiently.
"Listen, I don't want to pry, but it's a bit...expensive for my wallet..." he notes humbly, quietly.
"Let's say you're the guests!" Will this be okay?! - he smiles with an irresistible dazzling, laser teeth whitening smile.
"Well... I don't mind..." he agrees, then squeezes his partner's stout hand.
In the gym, Kristóf is surprisingly famous and popular, as he shakes everyone's hand without exception and has a kind word for everyone. The fitness queens and some party celebrities who come here regularly are already starting to taste him. You can almost feel their questioning glances at you: "What the hell is he doing here?" - inquisitive looks almost capture him.
- Hi Kristóf! What would you like? - an exotically pretty fitness model woman wearing workout clothes walks up to him.
- Hi Agi! I will introduce my friend Évi and she would like to... get in shape a little... - she emphasizes, while Évi feels that she will actually sink herself from shame.
"No problem Kristóf!" Hey you too! - directly extends his hand. "See, you'll be a new person in a few days!" - he answers sexily, placing both hands on his hips, and it feels like he has already evaluated her and carefully measured her, at least her physical appearance.
While Kristóf mainly tries to strengthen with heavier weights, the fitness model takes his girlfriend to a separate private room, because it can be assumed that the fitness model was in similar shoes before she became a slender, sexy goddess.
- Pay attention! Thank you very much for going to a separate room! This means a lot because I have had little self-confidence since childhood! - opens up to him unexpectedly, and he feels that he has already gained an allied friend.
- No problem! It was the same for me, but then I told myself that I would change my attitude and not care what other people think, and it worked. How about we warm it up a bit?
"I'm fine."
�" First, we move the arms and shoulders well, and then we choose what is needed! - he announces, and then they immediately start with warm-up exercises, which Évi conscientiously completes.
By the time they're done, he feels that all his muscles are really numb and permanently tingly, which he mentions to the fitness queen.
"It's usually natural!" he answers understandingly. �" See, your body will thank you for the work you put into it, but you mustn't give up!
"Yes, I kind of felt it."
By the time they finish the exercises, Kristóf is also a little more tired. They go home somewhat happier. Évi, however, goes to bed without dinner, because she has got it into her head that it is possible to start losing weight more easily if she neglects dinner. Of course, this is immediately apparent to Kristóf, who knows how to eat a buffalo, and puts it into words:
"Honey!" You haven't eaten a single bite all night! Something hurts me?! he asks thoughtfully. I thought, if I could possibly skip dinner, I might be able to save myself a few thousand unnecessary calories. he replies with naive childishness.
"Listen, I don't want to hurt you, but if you skip snacks regularly, your body will take revenge on you and you'll get sick!" At least a few bites, please! he asks.
"It's fine!" - after long pleas, he gives in his waist and a bit greedily and hungrily devours the risotto and one of the fried chicken legs.
Kristóf waits patiently. He feels that he can't say anything encouraging, because his girlfriend might think that it's naughty teasing and she'll withdraw into herself again, so she listens deeply and understandingly.
When they finish, they go to bed and fall asleep hugging each other.
It can be well past midnight when Évi wakes up; his chubby body is drenched in sweat. Fear strikes him too. As if he had a bad dream. He just goes out to the kitchen again, reaches into that damn freezer again for his beloved chocolate ice cream. She doesn't even notice that this time she is no longer alone, because Kristóf is also waiting for her in the dark, run-down place. Evi devours the ice cream miracle with determined greed, accompanied by real bouts of binge eating. After all, no one has ever gotten sick from all the creamy fresh water. When her chubby face is covered in chocolate, she only looks up and notices her boyfriend, who is staring blankly at her. For long minutes, none of them dares to speak, and finally it is Kristóf who carefully breaks the silence:
"Honey!" I will support you in everything to get through this! - he answers, then hugs her consolingly, while Évi feels and knows that she doesn't have to look pathetic and hide her bitter tears anymore.

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on September 6, 2023
Last Updated on September 6, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
CONSULTING CONSULTING

A Poem by Tasi83