AN BLANCED LIFE

AN BLANCED LIFE

A Story by Tasi83











Bori usually arrived around afternoon after doing slave labor at one of the supermarkets as a stocking assistant. Although with a university degree in his pocket, all he wanted was to own his own business, but it could very well seem that this was going to slip away in the not too distant future.
Bence insisted that he wait at the gate, because if he came with bags, it seemed obvious that all help would be sold. By the time Bence came, it was long past dinnertime, but since he didn't want to offend Bori, he often ate a scoop with ice cream, just to bring some joy to the face of the beautiful, but recently lost, woman.
Bence didn't like alcohol and this suited Bori perfectly, since his father was an alcoholic and always got into trouble.
- Hi, sorry for the delay, but today was a madhouse all day long, and my boss only let me go in the afternoon! I'm still hanging out with one of the girls, because she was so nice that she jumped in to replace me, so I'm already hanging out with her as a favor! - he apologized with charming mischief.
"I sincerely hope there is nothing more serious?" Commissioner Bence asked him, on a sure basis, because he was always able to take things to heart, almost since his childhood.
"Oh, I told you that you can be so arrogant when you're so serious!" - he kissed her lightly on the cheek. "It's a great relief to know that I can always count on you!" - he blew out his air, pregnant with tension.
"Listen, I'll take a quick shower, if that's okay?" - he already undressed and ran into the bathroom. Until then, Bence warmed up the slightly cooled spaghetti with remaining oregano and thyme in the microwave and sprinkled it richly with grated Trappist cheese.
When Bori got out of the shower, he cut his hair short and wrapped it in a towel, and tried to roughly dry his wet, athletic body. The true pearls of the water still pleasantly covered her balmy, mesmerizing skin.
"Ouch!" You literally carry it in the palm of your hand! You spoil me so much! - he reprimanded her with a smile, gently, and then gave her another light kiss on the cheek.
"Uh… I didn't know if you liked spaghetti with a lot of cheese?" he blurted out hesitantly, as if he had made a mistake.
"She looks divine!" Sorry, but I'm very hungry! - Without bothering himself for a moment, he already sat down and started eating the tasty pasta with gusto. Even his mouth became ketchup-cheese, but he didn't care about it. - HE! heavenly! You saved my life! he munched with gusto.
"I'm glad if you like it..." Bence stood, staring slightly in front of him. He didn't want to do anything until Bori asked him to sit down too.
During his dinner, Bori told in detail about his moody, unfriendly work day, then they put in a DVD movie and watched it side by side.
They had been together intensively for four years, and up until now Bori had never once raised the question of whether Bence would even have the courage to ask for her hand in marriage, or whether they were only planning to maintain a kind of dependent, semblance of life partner relationship for the future as well. In any case, Bori was very happy that he finally found a guy who doesn't want to own, but to fulfill. It was quite unusual for Benc, at least initially, that he had a very hard time falling asleep, that he shared a bed with another person, which was considered a single bed since childhood.
He met Bori through some of his friends, after trying almost all dating services and applications on the market. As usual, a wide range of society applied, answered, cheated, and during the first five to ten minutes it became clear almost immediately that almost all modern women are interested in material well-being and not in honest but manipulable emotions. He even broached the subject of literature and culture several times, and dared to mention that he regularly writes prose and poetry, to which most of the women immediately laughed at him.
There was a natural, almost ancient, angelic elegance in Bori, spiced with a hint of sardonic gameness. Even so, it took Benc more than three weeks before he tried to take the initiative and they arranged a personal meeting in a cafe near Jászai Mari-tér.
Bori - she couldn't get enough of dresses with skirts - was amazingly exotic and pretty painted, with solid make-up and lip gloss. Although she looked confident and resolute, she blushed pleasantly almost immediately when Bence kissed her hand. Which, let's face it, was rather unusual, especially in the 21st century. at the dawn of the century.
"I'm sorry, don't be angry, but the truth is that I haven't dated in at least two years!" - he apologized, and Bence reassured him that he hadn't since 2002.
Bence Rigó ordered Jancsi, while Bori ordered caramel cream. To relieve his own torturous inhibitions, Bence deliberately smeared Jancsi Rigó's creamy foam on his big, pissy nose. Then he immediately called her "dear"!
"Oh, dear." you are crazy! Let me wipe your nose! - he took a napkin and carefully wiped the chocolate cream from Bence's nose.
"That's much better, isn't it?"
Bori felt that for the very first time he could say things to this likeable, somewhat eternal boy, which he would never have otherwise. He told me that he loves dolphins and horses to the point of obsession and that he cried a lot for his guinea pig Böbé when he was a child. He went to the Faculty of Arts, just like Bence, but a director noticed him when he worked at Balaton on a summer job and offered him a role in a film, so he ended up at the Drama School, where he could immediately test his creative freedom.
Bence also told us that he worked as a Hungarian teacher for five and a half years, and although he loved children, he still felt out of place and soon realized that this was not what he really wanted to do. He later said that he primarily tried to write screenplays in a self-taught manner from his own writings. There are already very good free screenwriting programs available online.
- This is fantastic! You are a very versatile and creative person! This really fits! Bori enthused.
"Yes!" But I'm afraid that without connections and money, the desk account will remain for the time being! - he notes a little dejectedly.
- Come on! You shouldn't approach things this way! Have you shown it to anyone?
"Well... not really..." he blurts out.
- Listen, you could go to a film workshop! - suggests Bori.
"Well... thanks, I'll see..."
"No, really!" Seriously! - answers Bori with stubborn, Karakan determination, which suits Bence very well.
Bori is so serious about his desire to be a creative artist that in the following week he starts making feverish phone calls and already subtly introduces the matter to some of his film acquaintances, that he has a very talented, amateur guy who does incredible things, and that he has a script or two, and of course his cinematic idea. And although everyone is inclined towards congratulations and negotiations, Bori concludes with a bit of sadness that if a person does not have contacts who would voluntarily vote their trust in him, then the whole idea and project is just a lost ax handle. A film trip abroad - at least for the time being - cannot happen even by accident.
Even so, Bence and Bori deliberately wait at least a month and a half before they really tune in to each other and safely fall in love. However, there were also minor pitfalls and interruptions - being -, Bence was never an out-of-the-box Adonis in his life anyway, so he handled it with considerable reservations when he had to strip naked in Bori's presence in his selfish shyness.
"What's wrong with you now?" - Bori asked with a hint of resentment, wearing a sexy, lacy underwear, which is guaranteed to trigger men's imaginations.
"Well... so... you're beautiful and... I've never been... in such a situation..." he moaned for a long time, as if an eternity had passed.
"You sweet little cutie!" - a cuppa kiss followed. "I promise you it won't hurt..." he grinned falsely, as if he was deliberately trying to hide his seductive practices.
The fantastic time spent together forged the bond of the two ever closer.
In the following month, Bori wasn't really joking when he claimed that he would move every stone so that some tangible product could be born from Bence's script experiments, and he even called up old acquaintances whom he had last seen around the time of his infancy. When he returns home in the afternoon, dead tired but beaming with happiness, he notes with bursting, exultant joy that one of the film guys really likes film history and has asked for a personal meeting, but Bence should not drink cider, because Bori will accompany him.
So on a Wednesday, Bori intentionally leaves his work early, gets away from his somewhat nervous slave ship boss, and accompanies his partner to the movie meeting. Both really want to believe that it is not a scam or a misunderstanding.
You are sitting in front of a place with a terrace in the city center, wearing a designer suit and an expensive watch. He managed to deliberately choose an exclusive place where, apart from Bencé and Bori, everyone seemed to already have a much more advantageous appearance than them. No complaints about wine. She conquers in an attractive, seductive cocktail dress, while Bencén's father's old suit is straining. Yes! It would be nice to change your wardrobe, but the clothes themselves are extremely expensive, and those who are forced to allocate specific financial limits should not choose.
- Welcome! My wine! You are a goddess as always! - he kissed her from both sides, as if they were just old acquaintances, and then extended his right hand to Bence, which he reluctantly accepted. - Hi! Nice to meet you!
- Me too…
They sat down, and the businessman-looking man got straight to the point:
"I'm not going to garden!" This script is very good, and I want to move every stone so that a Franko movie can be made out of it! he declares. "Of course, only if you agree." tek? �" he first looks at Bori, as an old supportive friend, and only lastly at Bencé, for whom this condescending honey-glaze in the other man's voice is starting to seem a bit exaggerated.
- So? What do you think about it? he asks after barely five minutes.
Bori took a quizzical look at the well-respected Bencé, who even now feels as if he is just a side character in a stupid comedy, a kind of intentionally negligible speck of dust, whom the dog is not even interested in, so he hesitantly, half-heartedly begins to fidget and move in his place, and he waits a long time for an answer, then nods that everything is fine on his part.
"Well that's great!" You'll see that this is going to be one heck of a movie! I already know who should be chosen as director!
"Akoska!" Can I ask you something? Why can't unknown, talented people be involved in creative teamwork? �" an open, direct question from Bori, and you can only hope that the man used to superficial showbizness will give an honest answer.
"You're kidding my dear, aren't you?" Look! I'll be honest! �" he sips his sparkling mineral water. �" You have to throw in one or two big names and some legendary actors to get the audience to like the project, otherwise they will hardly watch it!
"Watch out!" I understand and understand what you're saying, but I've been seeing the same people on idiot shows on TV for at least twenty-five years! I don't want Bence's idea to be caricatured just for profit, and profit and the number of views are more important than anything else! You understand right?! �" Bori represents a stout, firm opinion, and the filmmaker obviously likes that.
After a three-and-a-half-hour conversation, they shake hands in such a way that this good little film will be a hit in the film industry. Arm in arm, Bori and Bence trudge home, and both of them have only one question: "Was all this fuss worth it?"
A good three and a half months pass before Bori's cell phone rings and the film guy shows up. He details that both theater and university students were auditioned at the castings, and they have some extremely versatile and creative choices. And although the identity of the director is still in question for the time being, filming has already begun in the studios set up in Foton, and a lot of test shots have been taken, so that the director does not bang his head against the wall in the editing room later, if not necessary.
Of course, Bori and Bence are also official for the shoot. Both of them are a bit excited about the secrets of the super-secret behind-the-scenes secrets, and they also take the little finger oath, which strictly prohibits them from talking about the filming to anyone. Bencé is much more dazzled and immediately inhales the magical scenery. He even successfully meets some honey-glazed actors, who liked to get rid of him on the night of the theaters.
"I read the script and I think you're downright talented!" - a leading, young, talented actress, who already wants to look like Grace Kelly in profile, kisses her from both sides.
"Uh... well, I'm very happy about that..." Bence is pleasantly surprised, and it's as if his little self-confidence is fortunately returning for the temporary couple of hours while they tour the studio and the sets.
"Come on, kids!" I hope you are satisfied with everything? asks the film guy teasingly. "You'll see, it's going to be f*****g frank!" Of course, you are also invited to the premiere! I don't accept evasives!
"Well, thank you very much..." Bori embraces his partner with beaming pride, and they drive home in their car as if they had actually and truly put something very important on the table of life.
In the meantime, Bori feels that he has found the real one in Bence, and one fine day he asks him the eternal question, from which most alpha males would actually run away:
"Honey!" You are very important to me and I want us to live together! - he kisses her, cuddles her, and Bence also feels that there is an unbreakable bond of romance and love between the two of them.
- That would be very good! �" the next day they both go to a jewelry store, and Bori's eyes immediately catch two orphaned and modest rings, which are still affordable. They try it on their ring finger and feel deep down that they don't need anything else.
In less than two years, Bori comes to the premiere of the film based on Bence's script with beautifully curvaceous pregnant bellies and is more beautiful and radiant than ever, and Bence is unable to keep his smile under control.
"I'm so glad you both let me come!" - the filmmaker greets them, then congratulates Bori on her pregnancy: - You are a fantastic expectant mother, Bori! Congratulation to you! - He leads them both to a kind of exclusive lodge-likeness and wishes you a good time with the film.
Both cling to the widescreen projection screen with intense excitement. In the first ten minutes, Bence notices some problems and is a little shocked that certain written scenes did not take place exactly as he described them, but after a while he tries to reassure himself that this is the business world. ethics. Many parts of the more than a hundred-minute film were transferred differently than he would have liked, but despite this, both of them applaud when the lights come back on. At the standing reception following the premiere, they successfully save themselves primarily by referring to Bori's pregnancy. To tell the truth, they don't have much desire to hear superficial, wild people's gasps and congratulations for the rest of the evening.
When they get home, they quickly fall asleep in each other's arms. The next day, they heartily pick out and discuss the film down to the smallest details. Which parts really won you over, and which scenes could have been fleshed out a bit more?
A few days later, Bori calls the scared-to-death Bence on his cell phone that his amniotic fluid is suffocating at work and he should take him to the hospital, but Bence doesn't have a license, but he can drive a car anyway.
They sit down and enter a public hospital, where the smell of urine and faeces spreads, and not only is the entire plaster crumbling, but the building is on the verge of post-apocalyptic destruction, which could collapse at any minute.
One of the nurses on duty immediately finds a dilapidated wheelchair, into which she carefully helps Bori, who does not want Bence to be in the delivery room, because he is afraid of the sight of blood, and only unnecessary nausea would prevent him.
After a few hours of nerve-wracking struggle, the mother is pushed out on a stretcher, while the newborn is carefully cleaned and cleaned for the sake of safety.
Bence, express your true gratitude to yourself that a tragic complication did not occur, especially in the destroyed hospital area. Later, when he goes to see the sleeping, tired Bori, he waits for a long time for the beautiful, intimate, touching moment before he wakes up. It is a fantastic thing that this was also possible in their life together.
They realize that no matter what life brings, they now belong to each other despite all the difficulties!

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on September 20, 2023
Last Updated on September 20, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
CONSULTING CONSULTING

A Poem by Tasi83