PARENTS-TIME

PARENTS-TIME

A Story by Tasi83















My father liked to educate the unsuspecting, curious people around him. All of this is the act of a murderous-cynical, ironic tone. According to him, fair wages would be needed, in exchange for fair hourly rates, and so that people don't have to take on an extra second job or two, just to symbolically bump the already rusty creaking cart of livelihood.
My mother is just trying to influence my father's atomic bomb emotions with every lightning rod device and to calm his emotions, his agitated mood to the point of temporary senselessness. From a closer look , it looks like the mother is trying to comfort her husband by simply leaving everything to him , for all the basic truths that have been said with a hit , while confidentially calling me to a private place and talking to my soul , saying : my father loves me and everything, but he never could show his feelings. There is a secret psychological sociopathic part of this colored text.
A common wavelength is already a tougher nut to crack. I categorically stated that I wanted to live and exist for literature, while my father categorically stated that I was an ungodly, idiotic, stupid child if I imagined that anyone would read my cheesy, nonsensical writings.
In recent times, during the " retirement period" , as my father always affectionately referred to this very definite and significant period , my father would not have forgotten to bring up again and again the classic hit theme , when will his idiot only grown son get off the neck of his ancestors? When will he finally cheat on me, and when does it start with you? to live life? Of course , she was well aware of the delicate situation, that everything requires financial resources, and no woman of any worth is going to be stable and well - balanced with an unemployed welfare worker , a pitiful loser start a relationship.
- My sweet son! Learn that every person has a pile of s**t, and they carry it around all their lives! - he always liked to convey his solid, concise wisdom in the simplest possible words.
After a while , however , it was so clichéd , accepted , or just plain funny. In the last couple of years , he almost didn't forget to note that we don't go anywhere on vacation because I always indulge and throw tantrums, which is good for an adult in his thirties. it comes with a strange absurdity from him.
- This is also because of you! Why don't you want to go on vacation? he asked a dozen times a day.
- I have other things to do! - I tied it to the stake.
- All day long you do nothing but peep in your room and read! You shouldn't live like this! - he put his two stout peasant arms in his arms.
- That's not the case either! - I remarked quietly, as I soon realized that I would never be able to refute or dispute its basic truth.
- Your mother wants to go on vacation so much, so what does she need to see? The son of heaven is stubborn! - when he secretly felt that he could not win , that he could not win over me , he quickly took the "mother's card " from his pocket , with which he believed that he could and he can exercise six powers over my soul.
- My dad! Our son must have other things to do! This should be respected! Why don't we go on vacation just the two of us? - my mother asked from the captivity of the kitchenette while she was busy preparing lunch.
- We are a family and punk tum! If we're not going somewhere together, then let's not go anywhere at all! - he insisted, sulking and withdrawing behind the protected walls of his sports newspaper , where he could keep a close eye on the world around him , and of course on us as well.
The end of the matter was that my mother was stubborn and traveled alone to Prague, one of her favorite cities. Until then , the " two males " got on each other 's nerves , as he mentioned many times later. Even today, the menu was peppers and potatoes , my father must have strayed a bit from his faith and demanded something to eat. In the end , the five of us decided on a canned bean goulash You do n't need any expertise for this at all. All you have to do is open a can and heat it vigorously on the electric jet or in the microwave oven. - I wonder when your mother will come home? - my father asked me several times during the day , how can my mother feel in a foreign city without her little family?
- I think it will work out! Why? - I asked.
My father - he grunted as usual, muttered something non-existent under his mustache, and sank back into the living room armchair. I went back to my childhood room and spent the rest of the days in the isolation of our stubborn , stubborn loneliness. Even so, the nights worked out differently, since my father could never really get used to not having his wife by his side. That is why it often happened that he was forced to wander from cave to cave like some kind of elf , haunted by a wild wine , and when it was very early dawn will he get you out of bed to find out what's for breakfast?
- You see how useful it would be if you learned to cook and bake for a change! - I said. My father was n't particularly interested in this either, since according to him , the kitchen is always their empire , rather than the men 's resort of changing car wheels and so on.
Finally, barely six days later, my mother informed her life partner via SMS that the train bus would arrive late in the evening at the Bezín út stop near our apartment. My father couldn't handle his hidden nervousness to such an extent that he got dressed early and drove out to meet my mother two hours before the arrival time. My father never said the sad story , when my mother finally arrived , dead tired but in good health , but his troubled conscience was freed from the burden of climbing stones..
- And you? What have you been doing all day without me?! - my mother asked, winking sometimes at me, sometimes at my father.
- Oh, don't worry mommy! We were out! - answered my father. Although you could barely stand him in a room.
My mother surprised and delighted us with small souvenirs and gave a real tourist experience report at the dinner table.
- You guys are sorry you didn't come! But I'll take you closer too!
- You know, my dear, that I would love to go if your son wasn't stubborn! - my father tied the ebe to the stake again. Although he knew very well that an adult , self - sufficient person should not be teased unnecessarily!
- My dad! If you want, you can go! You just need a little courage!
father tended to take offense lightly , on a naive , childish level , and then it certainly took a long time before he spoke more than two words again. to some people.
- I'll see you later! came the answer.
Later, my mother came confidentially into my children's room and , as if she wanted to tell important secrets , she mentioned that if I had a crush on anyone, then it was time to act , because now she would know to pay the extra costs too! Later , I mentioned in vain that it would have been good to go abroad, to see if I would have managed to acquire something or make connections.
I knew my father well enough to know for sure that if he had even hinted at any time that I wanted to make a film from my own script , he would probably have laughed at me on the spot, and more humiliation would have followed.
- Baby! You can tell me! What would you like to do? - she asked him , mother.
- Well, that would require a lot of money! - I confessed, and we did n't even talk about whether a medium - cost , career building could have been brought under his roof from one of the neighboring in southern countries.
This is also related to the trials of some of my acquaintances and friends , who have experienced career building rankings and had accurate , reliable experiences almost comprehensively all-encompassing he n.
- Dude! Pay attention! I'm not f*****g going to link! If you go out, you can only rely on yourself, because everyone in this damn life is only scratching for themselves! - several people said.
- Pay attention! If you have two or three reliable friends who are really willing to help you , then you should join them, and together you can achieve more than you can alone!
I had the opportunity , and maybe I had to listen to what was offered to me , because I had neither the courage nor the guts to ask for one myself. for international travel. And later on , I couldn't bear to listen to my father's sarcastic, self-deprecating rants about how , if I had the guts and the courage , I could have my house , my career, and my family would be out there too. Who knows? Less than four years later, my father had a heart attack while staying away from England. As he has said many times , he will not for a single moment be an old slob who has to empty the bed pan and can only spoon milk into his toothless mouth all day long.

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on September 22, 2023
Last Updated on September 22, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
CONSULTING CONSULTING

A Poem by Tasi83