VERTICAL-WORLD

VERTICAL-WORLD

A Poem by Tasi83









Now there is still a lying, calculating interest, just like a promise, a word of honor; the whispering blessing of Autumn is nicknamed by my blind, squinting eyes. It can be half past four in the morning, and in the crouching wind-dark, my restless soul is only responsible for the clicking noise of freight trains: Do you hear? You are a prisoner! That's what it clicks! "- Now the beauty is falling on each other, and jerk, no-nonsense, stuttering dirt. My quiet pleasures, if they were, did not open the seven-seal padlock in the narrowing sky of my uncertain future.

The self-reliant, squinting soul, though it feels its selfish loss, tolerates it more and more, steps, searches blindly: Can cultured communication be fading and reassuring with two gorilla bodies, between a hazelnut-brain security guard who is only willing to let certain people into the theater, between the crowded, mass-screaming walls of nightclubs, while deliberately looking down on the simple job prolite! And while I take my shadow on myself like a junk coat with quiet, broken humility and leave, some no-nonsense pus frater is already jokingly laughing well! ,, Look at this cattle! He bowed to the chicks!"

I measure myself on my scales and although my ton-weight hardly changes in the unchanging cave depths of the Spirit, you are viscerally afraid and terrified. "I don't know if I can find Someone between Beginning and End, but it would be good as soon as possible. I feel like I could barely stay just twenty-two and a half years!

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on September 25, 2023
Last Updated on September 25, 2023
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing