Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A GALLANT GESTURE

A GALLANT GESTURE

A Story by Tasi83













 

It just looked ridiculous. I wanted to avoid a complete weakening of my life , a complete panic , and I did not succeed in completing such a seemingly simple task.

cool ruin pub in the Szent István park area where you can accept o in Ár, they prepare tasty , mustard -flavored double -decker hamburgers with original Belgian roséjbni. I don't know, I have n't tried it yet. What is certain, however, is that while walking the dog - for some reason - she settled down on the terrace of the usual " dog-friendly" ruin pub, and while she snuggled up in her pet's lap, she barked at the passers- by to please her. áris ordered himself a double cheeseburger with a large portion of fries. Fortunately , one of my acquaintances did n't even notice , because the guy can easily blend in and fit into micros into the atmosphere , so he took a seat in a row between two sofas and kept an eye on the colored woman the whole time. After half an hour, while the particular hamburger was missing , the lady 's handsome boyfriend suddenly appeared out of nowhere , who of course turned out to be some kind of influential businessman - dog , who has a number of interests and orders. From the outside, one might think , look

! Another a*s - headed good bird, who has already been won over by manipulative means by one of the leaders , a young woman his hand After all , let's face it, not many people start a couple relationship at that level , where one party is , say , an electrician , a mason's helper , or maybe a bus driver!

, the materialized grotesque world is increasingly infecting the murky swamp world of everyday life at an increasingly radical rate , but somehow it has to be understood.

It seems that the actor is now blushing shyly , with a girlish squeamishness, as if he already regretted that someone openly and unequivocally showed him his almost emotions. After all, he learned the basic tricks of the coloring profession well , that you. he only plays the emotions , but in rare cases he shows his true tenderness and fragile vulnerability. Later , in one of his interviews , he mentioned with a little pride that he especially likes to personify characters on stage who come from the outside they are vulnerable , they are fragile , but in truth they are very determined, rock-hard in the depths of their souls.

It is not possible to make out exactly who started it first , but they begin to spoil each other with small , treasured , romantic, spicy kisses , during which it does not bother them too much haphazardly , if one or two retired passers - by stop and ask for an autograph from the lovely , charming artist , who naturally obliges does for all kinds of requests.

businessman 's turn to own not only the flexible, sporty body of the actress , but also her soul. If one looks at them attentively and meticulously, one might say at first that this is a perfect dream , but of course - it is possible - that this is just a regular appearance , which every influencer must be maintained with a device. You can't believe your eyes just by looking at them. They're happy, balanced, and seemingly deathly in love with each other, while the rest of the world is almost irrelevant to their romance.

Suddenly, the situation seems as if the man violently, gesticulating, starts arguing with the lady, who is already on the verge of crying, like an orphaned, abandoned little girl, but has still learned to control her emotions. The man then takes both hands, kisses them, and - he thinks - says that he still has a lot of work to do today , to negotiate with business partners, investors , and more than before it seems that he is late he only comes home at night

. It can be seen from the black woman that she is badly hurt. After saying goodbye , my friend walks in and takes a seat directly opposite the black woman :

- Forgive me , dear artist! Free is this place? - he asks cautiously , shyly , although this is usually not characteristic of a person , since he has been a hot , temperamental guy for as long as I 've known him.

- Is this still a free country, or haven't you heard of it?! - he asks back in a slightly annoyed tone.

- He played fantastically in the last play! - This usually happens, because the ladies really melt after being complimented.

- Well... thank you very much... - Hebegi. - What does he want?! - his question will be both provocative and insulting.

- You know, I have a good friend who has been wanting to talk to you ever since the famous series, I just noticed that in the last five or ten years you have been acting, pretending, or impersonating even your family members!

This seems to be an effective method , because when the woman 's blood is injured , you can see that it is almost boiling inside her.

- How do you imagine? What dare you?! - his eyes shoot sparks, and his angelic head turns red with anger.

- Let's not be childish! I think you know exactly what I 'm talking about!

- If you continue like this, I will leave here immediately! - and he is about to leave my friend. He was already tightening his puppy's leash.

- Hey, take it easy, my dear lovely lady! Please don't make a scene, we're not in the theater yet, okay?! - now it's my good friend's turn to toughen me up. His voice hardens and becomes raspy. The lady looks as if life is returning to her, and she is smiling almost cynically.

It seems that he is beginning to be impressed by my good friend 's delicate manner. She changes her mind and takes her seat again, this time taking on the figure of a somewhat more innocent, girlish naivete, as she has learned masterful manipulation very well over the years.

I 'm always surprised when I meet people from a weekday! - he answers , but behind his cynical , somewhat condescending smile , you can see serious emotions.

- You know, I have a good friend! Since childhood, we have been like a pea and its shell to each other! But I'm boring you, so I'll get to the point. If everything is true, you talked to him on the phone and they didn't manage to arrange a meeting!

The lady looks like she doesn't know where to place the course of events, so she can't do anything, she stares at my friend curiously.

- One of your colleagues, let's call him Mr. X, sent my friend to hell in a rather goofy peasant style , and he became completely depressed, because he always takes things to heart!

- Excuse me, dear sir - interrupts my lady friend - but how much does this affect me? Why didn't your friend come over, for example, and maybe we could have had a good chat? - it's still this research curiosity, which, on the other hand, is becoming uncomfortable for my friend.

- You see, my dear lady! That's exactly what I was trying to talk about! Imagine a tiny guinea pig who is deathly afraid of the forest dweller and practically never goes into the company of people , plus _ _ _ ah , he took a hell of a lot of mental wounds and other things in his whole life! Just think! A man of this caliber, even if he eats hell , will never initiate a conversation, will never have a relationship, and I could go on and on! - my friend warms up a bit , and it can be seen on his red face that he really pushed himself to the given topic.

- Well... believe me, I understand, but don't be offended by my question, what does he want?!

- Oh dear lady! I thought that such an extremely intelligent and somewhat calculating woman would get the point almost immediately , but then I will explain in a tongue- in - cheek way! In the future , it would be enough for me to give my friend's mobile number and when she has a little free time, she will call my friend nicely and discuss where and when they will meet! Oh! And please don't look for cheap, trashy excuses , because then I 'll find you again and we 'll have to talk again! - his gaze becomes like that of a gloomy , annoyed rock. He gently turns away from her and stares at her ashen face to grasp her subject.

- And if I say no? If I file a complaint? So what are you going to do, dear sir?! - he starts to threaten , but in his slightly high - pitched, mouse - like voice , it sounds more childish.

- Hahaha! This is a very good joke! He thinks he's very smart because he thinks he can intimidate me, but I don't want him testing my fickle patience! All they have to do is sit down, and Magácska listens to my friend! I'm sure you'll like him in no time because he's a lovable, shy guy! - with that, my good friend, like someone who has already arranged everything and caresses the sweetly frolicking puppy, gets up from the table and almost immediately leaves him alone , who is still holding the tiny piece of paper between his thin fingers. Finally , he takes a deep breath , reaches into the seat that looks almost tiny , takes out his cell phone and types the numbers , forcing himself on himself _ _ is loaded. At the end of the line , he hears an almost inaudible voice :

- Hey... come on...

- Hello! I'm Éva Berkes! Who am I speaking with? he asks with natural directness.

him with pincers.

- Welcome, dear Balázs! I called you because if everything is true you have a very good friend who contacted me a few minutes ago and asked me a favor to meet you in person! Which time point would suit you? - he asked patiently. _ _

- Oh! Well... when would be good for you? - he asks back uncertainly.

- Look , I 'm quite busy and fast paced I lead a lifestyle , but how about next weekend , of course , only if it suits you too?

- Yes... how about... that would be great... - he says uncertainly, but his voice is no longer half-hearted but rather reveals self-confidence and poise.

- Then we cleared that up! Do you know where Szent István Park is?

- Uh... in Újlipotváros? - he asks uncertainly.

- That's true! Then we'll meet there on weekends around ten o'clock in the morning! If you happen to arrive earlier , please wait for me!

- All right! I'll be there! Goodbye! - immediately hangs up the phone in a euphoric mood. He doesn't even wait for the lady to answer.

The lady also puts down her cell phone, sinking it back into the depths of her reticle, and falls into deep thought. Since it 's Thursday , that means there 's only one day left in March , and the weekend is here. He gets up , pays for what he has consumed , then gets up with his dog's bark and goes for another walk to clear his head and sort out his thoughts.

The weekend arrived faster than expected. Gimis hadn't felt this much excitement since he was a teenager. It's like he 's getting ready for a date. She puts on a light , yet elegant dress and spins around her axis a couple of times on the large mirror in the front room in r. She wears raven hair and her hair in a bun , because many people said that this way it creates a more grown-up effect and her face will not be so girlish. She decided in favor of lip gloss , since makeup may seem like a little too much of a choice now. He does n't even know the man in question. You can't want to alienate him right away! She gives the dog a drink, feeds it, closes the door when it gets some fresh air , and walks away from the noisy house to a pleasant play area full of trees standing just a few meters away. to the park. It's exactly ten o'clock , and even though he's a little tired and tired, he keeps his promise after last night's performance.

Before long , a tall , almost two - meter - tall , stooped man in his thirties actually appears , clutching a file under his hood , in order to compensate for it , to even out his nervousness and frustration , with which he seems to be unable to do almost anything. He shyly approaches the lady. As if it were a terrifying forest animal that was ready to make friends with the wild ax.

- I don't know if I talked to you on the phone? Balázs? - she asks loudly in the air.

- Er... I think so... - he says in surprise, as if he had been caught in the act.

- Feel free to come closer! I do not bite! - he notes pleasantly, and he already feels that the lack of communication between them is becoming less and less of a problem.

When they both stand facing each other , she extends her hand, which the man accepts after a little thought - and although it is not fashionable these days - , he greets her with a handshake What makes him tingle immediately makes him blush.

- Really nice Balázs! I didn't even know romantic knights still existed today! - the half-hearted man likes her natural, direct compliment almost so much that his confident self-confidence returns at once. They hardly notice, and sitting on a bench , they discuss the most important events of their lives for six hours: failures , minor and major victories , successes, and when the conversation ends , the lady with a pounding heart looking at the man driving...

 

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on September 29, 2023
Last Updated on September 29, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
CONSULTING CONSULTING

A Poem by Tasi83