HOME-STORY

HOME-STORY

A Story by Tasi83














He felt an almost physical compulsion not to be seen by a little girl every time he tiptoed around the large front room with the light , flying gait of a gazelle , however , as an adult, he has an athletic figure. In the big mirror , it was as if things had come into a completely different light. Throughout his childhood, he was an ugly duckling, with whom his contemporaries of the same age hardly made friends or got to know him. There was almost no child who would not , sooner or later , start making petty , sarcastic comments about how ugly he looked. How much she cried. Maybe he did n't even cry from the outside , much more specifically turned inwards , almost without a sound , because there can only be individual proof of that in the graves.

He thought that the sun was shining pleasantly. He enjoyed the way the amber glow reminiscent of liquid gold really poured in through the large windows. It was as if he was lovingly caressing and caressing her silky skin. And yet - back then - with so many unsightly pimples , blackheads, and so on

it was full of pus , then overnight, as if it were a caterpillar that had become a beautiful butterfly , it ceased to be and became silky to the touch.

He always liked to mumble a little to himself, to discuss his upcoming, current thoughts, or just the problems of the day that were consuming him.

- Do you think I'm pretty? Come on! Don't say it! I think I 'll try her new lipstick or the black spiral eyeliner. - he asked teasingly, curiously looking at his own image , then he laughed with good taste , laughing , and as if his expressive , angelic face had become white in pantomime he painted himself with primer paint , just to see what the end result could be. He has always watched the bohos with a bit of envy. He thought that clowns were not really happy, and that they were lonely and disillusioned people who masked their inner despair by putting on cheerful faces , n that the audience knows what the other person thinks.

- I think it turned out pretty well! But I can't go out on the street like that! - he stated, and then tried to thoroughly wash off the snow-white paint from his face. Of course, before that , he took a picture of himself with his smartphone with great care , to see if this picture will be good for something , or if he will catch his future children with something like this on Halloween to make a fuss about it. Who knows?

He began to observe his body. Why didn't he grow a little bigger than one hundred and sixty- four inches? Why did he have such erect , pointed elf ears , and why did he have such a little girlish nose , which was always spoken by the closest family members? Then he took hold of her beautifully round breasts , which were still so adolescent. But envy really ate her when , in her teenage years , she wore a bra among many different women and got her period Then why was he so strange , special , and why did he need his biological change?

Later , when he unexpectedly arrived at the door , he started going to a gym that gave him confidence and physical transformation. And later , he was walking the dog on one of the running tracks of Margit Island with his sports shoes on

. Emilia felt an almost giggling glee when she bulged out her tight, athletic booty a little and could almost feel men's saliva dripping down her path. "You'd be my friends right now, wouldn't you?" he asked, questioning himself.

After high school, he knew exactly what he wanted to do with the rest of his life. His mother didn't really take care of him even when he was a child , instead his caring , naked father always stood by him in everything!

- Just do what you feel like doing and the rest will take care of itself! - he encouraged her and allowed her adult - thinking , serious daughter to find her way and her place in the world. Finally , in a small town near Lake Balaton, he took up our studies , while the cherished big plan was formulated in him , according to which : he would try University of Theatre and Film Arts , and if at best they won't hire him, at least he can say about himself that he at least tried!

her early twenties, she fell head over heels in love with a macho , wooing guy fifteen years older than her , who used her , manipulated her , and played with her. He promised to bring her even stars and started a family , and then he disappeared from her life for a moment. Neither a Hungarian accent , nor any kind of cultural speech that could possibly have shed light on the fragile instability of their relationship.

- Honey! Andriska! Why are you doing this?! - in the end, he already asked, begged, but maybe you shouldn't humble yourself. But András was a manipulative a*****e who only saw them as playthings and immediately left them in hell. For several days , he went to the bank , crying over the trash.

Kés' last workplace was a company where they were looking for an office assistant, but in the beginning they only asked for an English language test. However , if foreign clients or investors came , of course they did n't ask , but instead called for an interpreter or a specialist translator. Here was the first Serbian pride in himself. An adult , self - employed , working woman in retirement , who has a steady salary and can stand on her own two feet if the need arises. At the same time , it happened here for the first time that a bossy executive tried to surround him from behind , while he was stealing important papers , documents , and notebooks. he sighed and bowed a little more.

- Emilia! How about a light lunch and then some relaxation? - said the rice text behind her, as she felt something rubbing her bottom. He immediately turned around and laughed at the idiot , smiling , crazy director so hard that he saw the stars around his eyes.

- How do you think you b*****d?! I quit! - he screamed at the blue-eyed image of the quite surprised director, who was still clutching his flattened balls in the middle of his unbearable, hellish pain, and was sprawled on the floor.

Then she met Ákos at an afterparty. They went on dates with each other several times a week, when someone had the time, or had a spare minute or two, or asked for a day off. They didn't rush or rush anything. They mutually respected each other's game rules and sexual habits, and their lovemaking was fantastic. Emilia never thought she would meet someone who understood the secret alchemy of body language, but she ö st ö neit. Later , when they got married , Ákos also divorced put it:

- I would like a family and children, if you don't mind! - she declared, as a responsible woman who took her seriousness to heart , as an adult.

Well... that would be really fantastic... - followed by another, long pondering silence , with which they couldn't do anything. Finally, a few weeks later, Ákos saw her leaving one of the entertainment venues with another pretty , blond brunette , and for Emilia , that was when it was finally over. the poh á r. Ákos regularly threw out all his belongings to the old house where they lived together , and he considered this relationship to be over. How many more disappointments and bitter breakups do you need to go through, survive, endure before you can finally find the great Him?! - he asked himself a question almost every single day , but he almost never got an answer.

Once he went to the theater downtown. He managed to choose yet another idiotic, dumbed-down romantic comedy, where most of the actors grin like wild apples with deliberate brainwashed idiocy, and then at the twentieth minute they start singing about happiness and how beautiful it is. and life is beautiful! " It 's a huge piece of bullshit! " he thought.

- minute intermission between the three acts, while most of the members of the audience , who were walking around in suits and in their fancy dresses, who looked impressive, tried to move their limbs , which started out as cat - like she was approached by a very good - looking , well - built , clean - shaven man , with whom they hit it off almost immediately.

The typical feeling of "I've known him for a thousand years" overcame both of them.

- Please forgive me, but I noticed that you are extremely sad and sorrowful! - the man did not intend his question to be an intrusion or to interrupt at all, but he could feel his almost concern in his low voice , which impressed Emili.

- Er... sorry, but do we know each other?! - as he looked at her searchingly, even more suspicious

a pleasant magnetic tingling gripped him. She felt she could trust this man. But he was also careful, because he suffered many disappointments, so he did not spread his cards.

- Oh! I'm sorry! I am Dr. Péter Volics! - he introduced himself and extended his hand.

"A nice, firm handshake," he thought, it might even go well.

- I'm Emilia! - he shook hands with her. She didn't notice, but she immediately blushed, prompting him to compliment her.

- I know it sounds cliché, but she looks fantastic in this dress! Forgive me! An extraordinary woman like you has probably heard this a million times from most men 's mouths.

There was something in his voice, his boyish charm, that made Emilia think. But then why does his heart begin to purr furiously, as if it were going to jump out of place right here? He didn't understand , yet it was as if his soul was filled with peace and tranquility. Maybe he fell in love again? That can't be! And what if this handsome guy is just as much of an a*****e as all the others?!

's how they get to know each other. They did n't notice , and there was a lot of fighting , then smaller and bigger , almost childish fights , which are not good at all. They turned into bloody conflicts , rather they went into a mischievous skirmish. He thought for both of them that the differences and differences of their opinions only strengthened their strong couple relationship.

her best friends and former colleagues several times , just to hear their opinions on the so -called regarding " guy affairs".

- Listen, Encik! I think you won yourself a major prize! And just think, the guy is a lawyer, so he has something to grind into the milk! - most people thought.

His childhood friends, on the other hand, were on the side of other approaches. His rural friends believed that when someone really loved someone, no material interest should come between their relationship, or that it alone should count as a measure of degree! Emilia - like everything else - collected , systematized and categorized these experiences in her own soul. They had a narrow , but even more beautiful , romantic wedding , and Emili wore a light , lace , silk wedding dress. he was standing there. He invited her to his parents ' house alone , even though he would have loved to have invited everyone. Emilia, on the other hand , thought that if her abusive mother never stood by her , did not support her, then she would not make any concessions to her either. Thus , they said happy yeses in a narrow circle.

It was as if his body was urging him, or his biological clock was ticking at supersonic lightning speed. It was impossible to know exactly. In any case , he was the one who started to worry about starting a family , even when damned inflation reached record highs almost every day , and In a good way , he could hardly have left the purchase price of sex.

specific moments and minutes when her husband came home late at night , and it dawned on her that he had been working all day long , and Emilia still wanted to make love to him , and and in these harmonic , slightly strained , yet self - forgotten moments, he felt that he had finally found his true place in the world. Then , within a few months, her monthly bleeding stopped, so she finally decided to visit her family doctor, who had already given her an appointment at one of the private hospitals , because in terms of public health , the latter years - now that anyone could afford it - almost no one trusted him.

When he came out of the surgery , he felt like the world was spinning. Before long , you can actually feel and touch a new mother with a round belly , a whale belly , and with a prayer , a noticeable little tummy. He confessed that the child 's gender should be a surprise. The most important thing is to be healthy and love a lot!

- Imagine my dear! I have great news! - she announced one day so happily and almost screaming into the mobile phone when she called her husband that he couldn't have imagined a more beautiful wife than her. She definitely wanted her husband to be a part of the miracle that happened.

- I'm sorry, dear, but I have clients coming to me soon, and we'll talk when I get home! Kiss me! - the man ended the conversation surprisingly short.

Emilia didn't find this strange or unusual. After all , in the environment of most influential or well-earning people, almost without exception , he was very busy. So he patiently started beautifying one of the smaller, cozier rooms , which he wanted to furnish as a children's room!

Her husband also came home, and he came a little earlier. He was at home for the rest of the day. Emilia waited for him to come home with almost a pounding heart , and almost every five minutes she looked out the window, wondering when she would finally catch a glimpse of her husband's car , a cappuccino - colored Volvo sedan. But now, almost immediately, his temper also stopped. Her husband was with a beautiful model , whom he helped out of the car like a gentleman and opened the door for her.

"Who the hell is this unknown woman? - thought. Only one ü gyf lives for sure! This kind of thing happens almost every day! It 's not necessary to make such a big a*s out of him!" - he decided.

However, the fact that her husband was flirting and taking care of the model like some dirty , horny little c**k was already a bit embarrassing.

- Hello! - he greeted them defiantly, with folded hands, loudly.

- Uh... hi dear! - surprised the slightly nervous husband. - I didn't even know you were home - he started to play surprised , as if he didn't know anything about anything. At least eat him

 

this little friend? - he asked her with obvious interest , with a look on his face that he would have drowned a flirtatious ferret in a spoonful of water right now j and t

- Er... of course! Emilia, let me introduce Viki... - she tried to strike a light, relaxed, polite voice.

- Sióka! I'm very happy, I've heard a lot about you! - she extended her hand as she chirped , as if she were a melodious canary.

- Really?! Oh no! And if I may ask, what else have you heard about me?! - she raised her voice again, and anyone who knew Emilia knew that the outburst of anger had its minutes.

- Oh, well... well, you know too... - he tried, because he naively believed that he would be able to soften the woman.

- No I do not understand! If you could please explain things! Who starts it?! - you still stood with your arms folded, as if you were preparing to attack.

, you know that Viki was just a client, with whom we had just signed the papers and the notebook... - the husband could clearly see that he had to search his mind hard words, he has a particularly good chance of immediately getting confused in his own sentences.

- HE! Or so! Well then, I'm really glad to meet you! - she bowed theatrically, then stormed into the bedroom offended, and already started packing her husband 's belongings into a medium- sized leather suitcase.

- Emilia! You got it wrong my dear! You've got it all wrong! - he tried to rush after her and talk to her to no avail. - How can I convince you to believe me?! he asked standing in the square.

- Don't play the bigot, please! I know very well what is going on here! Anyway, the great news is that I'm pregnant and - whether you like it or not - I'm keeping the baby!

- Well... that's fantastic news and I'm very happy about it! But wouldn't it be sensible to sit down together at the table like people of culture and discuss what actually didn't happen?!

Emilia looked adamant. She packed all her husband's belongings with lightning speed like the most professional packers. Then he took the whole mess and put it by the front door, although he would have preferred to throw it all in the garbage container.

- Then... I'm leaving already... - stated the insulted husband, after he could see that now he would not go beyond reason. His client , Viki, hung around the front door in a daze, and after the husband left their shared apartment, Viki went with him, but only until the man dropped her off at a busy bus stop to discuss business. it is better to postpone it for a while.

Emilia sat down on the large bed in the bedroom in bed , and was in an almost completely comatose state. "Why is it so hard to love him? His parents did not succeed in this couple relationship either , as almost every small child had planned in his childhood , that his parents would stay together forever!" to complain, to complain, like the majority of women these days who forgive so easily! Not anymore! - she decided , and then she cried in front of her father 's eyes , and and he went away crying , but he was woken up at half past five in the morning by the incessant compulsion of adrenaline.

Her husband called her several times during the day, both on her landline and on her mobile phone, but never once did she feel like picking up the phone. Finally, towards evening, she took pity on the man and let him back to their apartment, where Péter tried to stay within the limits of common sense to let his wife know that they were his clients are women , and Emili should not necessarily approach their affairs from the side of envy and murderous fear. In the end , it took more than six whole months before he was willing to forgive her and realize that her fierce , temperamental nature could often do more harm than good, if not enough prudent he.

 



© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on October 1, 2023
Last Updated on October 1, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
CONSULTING CONSULTING

A Poem by Tasi83