MEDICINE FOR EVERYDAY

MEDICINE FOR EVERYDAY

A Story by Tasi83












When he was secretly preparing to become famous, it was precisely bucks like this that made him bitter.

When he rarely turned on the TV, it was as if the same characteristic kitten faces appeared in front of him year after year. The skinny macho who works out in the gym all week long , working out his big biceps to drive his fat new Ferrari on Rákóczi út he may even jump as a joke, because he intentionally braked in front of a regularly traveling bus , which - it seems - is not obliged to give priority if it is in the bus lane.

winners of the reality show , who again barely had a shred of common sense. In response to the logically defined question posed by the conductor , all they could squeeze out was that they imagine their lives in the media! As if the pathetically idiotic , dumbed - down production that the commercial tabloid channels have already produced is not enough.

There were two beauty queens who could hardly be called exotic, who had seen better days , who, of course, traveled to the world with their tiny , now - old little pints, and their pet dog, and suddenly they melted into the beautiful world. from when he licked the faces of the puppies , who were also completely made - up and botoxed , with the pecks of small dogs.

Finally, some influencers came along who, for some mysterious reason, always sniffed out the exact date of which celebrity's wedding , or the date of a particular day, and naturally spread this through the tabloids to.

Then when a more attentive artist is the line manager Involuntarily , he returned to his topic , namely , how the given influencer found out about the given star's private life, and of course , in most cases , he finds out about it the same way gave last.

It quickly changed to a poetry channel, where old famous actors recited the poems of well-known poets with a fantastic organ and experience.

" Why are n't there any potentially great role models these days?" he asked himself the recurring question.

He was not recognized or famous. What started out as a bald man at an early age has become a small - bellied , friendly bear - shaped man , whom - at least my close acquaintances and friends always refer to with great joy , but whom He says that he is not at all likeable from the stranger who came first.

close to him, so they told him that he was a recluse who avoided people , who only had to talk to most people , but he felt very unhappy , unfulfilled. In the end , she gave in and went to a friend 's one - on- one meeting organized by a dating therapist. He was so nervous and tensed that at first impression of the relationship expert , he could believe that this particular man had really been raised in a cave or among wolves in his forest. , yet his romantic politeness and good manners aroused his interest almost immediately. It is rare to find such sophistication in a Robinson "savage man".

- Dear Elem, let her see that someone is just waiting to get to know you openly, and at her level! - said a filigree , pretty woman who is not only good at feminine practices and seduction, but and he also made a profit mainly on the lonely hearts market.

a fortnight has passed , and another exciting , adventurous meeting took place in the city center , but this time in a relaxed cafe environment. What was poor Elemér thinking? After all, he was just forty years old, and he strictly set the ideal age difference for himself by four or five years. And although love - at least - as they say does not choose, the chosen lady was in her thirties and seemed to be truly beaming with relaxed happiness. She was in a light, stylishly pretty summer dress, which was elegant but not too ostentatious at the same time.

- Welcome dear Elemér! - she formally shook hands with him. - I would like to introduce you to Dr. Vadász Dalmát ügyvédn�'. Dalma introduces you to Elem! - he pointed to one, then to the other.

- Hi, I'm very happy that we can finally chat in person! - he extended his hand, and although Elemér was very ashamed that even his big , oak-sized hand was completely sweaty , yet at the moment when he carefully took her hand, it was as if he had shaken it with a good electric current. in, which immediately set his heart on fire with truth. Even though she didn't dare to pry into the private lives of others, she would have been very curious as to why such a balanced, determinedly self-confident careerist , ambitious woman had not found someone for herself yet. , with whom he could have fallen in love at his level?

- Then maybe we should take a seat in the back! - the dating guru pointed to the point that seemed to be the furthest away in the cozy little cafe. - I 'll leave you alone for a bit so that you can get to know each other , but I 'll check back in an hour or two! - he wasn't even there anymore. For a moment , he felt like he was sitting between two bonfires. On one side, a beautiful , self - confident woman is beaming through all her flirtatious , untimely movements , while on the other side , there is almost no real life left. , which would have pulled him out of his slumber.

- Won't you be angry, dear Elemér, if you do it right away? Just because of a more intimate , friendly atmosphere! - Dalma asked his first question.

- How! Of course! Come on! - as if he already wanted to hurry the minutes to pass.

- Well, that's great! Although you probably wouldn't believe it from the outside, I 'm at least as excited and nervous as you are! - she stretched out her hands and squeezed the man's pawed hand. The mutual electric shock was a novelty for both of them , and it entailed a tingling and pleasant sensation.

- Uh... don't be angry, it's just... I haven't been in such a situation for a long time... - he admitted the truth with his head down a little ashamed. It was as if he was angry with himself. He was afraid to look into the other's eyes.

- Nothing wrong! If it's any consolation, I haven't dated in a long time, because in the last couple of years I've noticed that only work matters, and I don't even know when was the last time I was on a real two-week vacation, when nothing and no one was making a fuss in the world! - one could almost hear the longing sigh in his voice. It was an almost openness that only those who have walked in similar shoes can feel. He also felt this deeply , although for the time being he deliberately avoided talking about occupational topics. There is no point in rushing things!

her only gradually.

's world the boundaries have shifted horribly, and everything shouldn't be about dirty money and success! I said that people are either sensationalized or are used to provocative bragging about who has how much? What do you think? - his voice was both pleasantly melodious yet provocatively combative, which immediately aroused Elemér's romantic instincts.

- I agree! I don't like to brag unnecessarily either! I think it would be more important for people to be able to experience meaningful moments, and not to be constantly thinking about making money!

- I can see that you are an expert! - with a light , casual joke , he tried to solve his male - looking , palpable arrogance , and for that Elemér was extremely grateful. In the rest of the pleasant afternoon, the various conversational or chattering topics were changed with almost non-stop sparkling amusement, beyond favorite movies and music to the sweet and sad moments of childhood. Bbéges also looked back at his dating guru from the past two years and took it for granted that the relationship between the two of them could already begin open , natural communication.

- Hello! I just thought I'd check back to see if everything was okay? - he asked first for Elem and then for Dalma.

- Of course Viki! We had a great conversation! Dalma took the floor.

- Well, that's great! It would be great if parents met each other immediately! - another advertisement text came , then left after a few minutes.

Dalma and Elemér had already discussed that the next weekend would be the next weekend. They could go on a trip to some nice place , or to the cinema, or to the theater. From the many programs , Elemér 's courage slowly faded away , since in recent times he had become a bit deliberately shunned , and he was not fondly loved _ to get involved in life situations , which were risky to watch.

- Well, that would be really great... - he blurted out, and then they parted with two light kisses on the cheeks. Dalma's new model Opel was well maintained. And although he kindly offered to take Elemér for a while , Elemér needed the steeper price of public transport to think about them a bit. It was still hard for him to understand what on earth a careerist like Dalma could want from a miserable loser like her , but he rather believed that he concentrates on the next date.

Saturday soon came, while almost every day they would have been able to chat for hours on Messenger or on their mobile phones, and when they hung up or turned off their laptops, they both felt as if they had interrupted something very important that had to be finished.

- Please wait, dear... don't hang up yet... - asked Dalma longingly on the wavelength of her emotions. - Whisper the poem? - he asked humming into the mobile phone.

"Don't pass into the night in silence/let your old age sparkle when the sun goes down" - recited Elemér with experience.

- Fantastic! You ca n't do it! Then I hope you will come on Saturday?

- That would be very nice.

The big day came soon.

Dalma looked like a modern-day Lara Croft and as if she had braided her blonde hair like Alicia Vikander in the movie Tomb Raider. While Elemér wore short pants and a short-sleeved, checkered shirt with sandals, which is not exactly the best choice if you are going out into nature. They went to the Börzsönyi mountain range , and Elemér insisted that if he couldn't dress properly for an exhausting hike in the forest , he would at least look amazing he likes to carry it.

- You know how to surprise me at the most unexpected moments, my dear! This really fits! - the reward was a cuppa kiss. Together they climbed over the steepest rocks, and although Elemér was the first After fifty meters, he started to sneer at his wet soles , and to be honest , he did n't say anything. Dalma 's down - to - earth beauty and determination convinced him that together they would conquer at least one of the smaller heights.

- How are you my heart?! he asked quietly. - Would you like some water?

- No thank you! Everything is alright! - he answered, as if he had never heard of a smaller climb , where the more experienced climbers used to train.

- Pay attention! This is not a competition! If you're tired, feel free to tell me and we'll rest a bit! - he requested, but it would have been difficult for Elemér to dissuade him from his original decision. With an unwavering iron will, he grabbed his aching, aching limbs one after the other. Nature and the forest seemed to have opened up in front of them at the same time , and the special speech of birds and animals was viscerally alive and you could feel it.

barely forty minutes of forced rock climbing, they finally reached the top of the hill. Dalma couldn't stop and immediately made a huge statement:

- BE SAFE, GREAT MOUNTAIN... - his melodious , powerful voice resonated with the rest of the environment. He blew his breath in a combative manner , in good form , soaking up everything , like a stilted workhorse.

He had to sit down on the grassy , stony part for a while to breathe heartily, deep and big, while Dalma prepared delicious sandwiches from the toast bread on the ferry in front of him.

- Here you go dear! This is yours! Bon appetit for us! - he gave Elemér one of the sandwiches, and then immediately bit into his own. - There is nothing better than getting out of the city bustle and breathing in the crystal - clear , fragrant mountain air. Not true?!

's for sure..." he answered after a while , after he had breathed his last.

the meantime, the lunch passed in front of him with lightning speed , and since it was lunch for not many , Elemér found it a little difficult to bear the fact that there was only one sandwich for the main portion, but no complained. He didn't make such a long, adventurous journey so that Dalma would know him like a spider with intestinal leprosy. He was determined to complete the hike, even though his stomach was growling like most hungry people.

- Stay here on the rock for a while! - Dalma asked now , then reached into her backpack to take out the modern digital camera the size of a plate , so she could take a few pictures of herself. Elemér never had that typical photographer 's face , but when he saw how mischievously and cheerfully his friend was smiling into the camera, as if he was actually enjoying the whole thing, he too it 's a bit better to take a picture of things.

- Wow! What would these really be? - Dalma was surprised when they were ready with the digital recordings. - I think we can say that we make a very good couple! - he kissed Elemér with that, who could not spit or swallow due to the unexpected reaction.

Later in the afternoon , an hour passed before they successfully walked down the mountain without any accidents , i.e. without any unpleasant ankle sprains or injuries. Of course , they both tried this time , logically they gave preference to tourist signs. They were lucky enough to meet a couple of tourists who were helpful in telling them where to go. They can be punched in avá rosi.

- How would you like, dear, if I eat something? You must be very hungry by now! - he raised the idea, and Elemér hung up for one. They also went into the first cozy little tavern , where you could get fantastically tasty , spicy pork ribs and potatoes fried in ashes, and they decided that they were going to eat a little.

- Don't worry about money, honey! Dalma reassured his partner. - You are my guest!

They had a cozy lunch, while they didn't manage to talk and get to know each other from all aspects.

When they finished and got back into Dalma's car, they couldn't believe that there were dating situations that could go well.

- Listen honey! I felt divine with you, and even though we are only just getting to know each other, I think I have good intuitions about you! You are a special and fantastic person! - he declared, then he stepped on the gas, and on the almost two and a half hour drive home , the small , grateful moments of their gazes revealed that they really belong together.

© 2023 Tasi83


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on December 10, 2023
Last Updated on December 10, 2023
Tags: epic, Contemporary, literature, short story, prose, short prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83


SEESAW-DANCE SEESAW-DANCE

A Poem by Tasi83