GOLGOTH WALK

GOLGOTH WALK

A Story by Tasi83















The class headed for the observatory. While most people were waiting with curious, excited interest , they were waiting to finally see real - looking solar systems , stars , miniature or full cosmic galaxies , models of planets Until then , there was a fat, bloated guy who experienced this whole trip as if he were having a very painful, unbearable tooth extraction.

If you looked down from the bridge, where there were probably cars and a small soccer field, the observatory's bright, palace- like , domed building was located on the edge of a small forest , as if he would like to smoothly blend into the monstrous order of nature.

It was the end of November. The typical " you have to dress up , you 'll catch a cold and get sick " weather. Girls - boys mixed , usually They were wearing large winter coats , warm hats and long , long down jackets. you can hear them running to each other with their unsullied childish teeth

There were five of them who - who knows why - constantly threatened him with murder, teased him, teased him , or just used brutal methods to tease most of the weak-willed children , especially those whom he could easily they found out that either the girl or the guy is incapable of defending themselves , or that the girl or the guy is such a rabbit and never hits back, because, for example, he opposes all forms of violence. It was about him now.

Ever since the head of the department had ushered them into the beat - up , worn - out , rusting , coughing Matthews bus rented for the trip , their mouths had not stopped. , é sah á ts ó seats were reserved on their own right , even though the class leader set a seating order , which did not hurt if all students complied.

- Look at this pathetic, bloated little worm! Let's f**k him! - said the older , lanky guy , who had failed five or so times so far , and after no class was willing to accept him somehow over the years is the sign of the dreaded psychopath.

- I just hate this idiotic a*****e! Why doesn't someone like that drag me to another city so that people don't even see the pillowy a*s?! - the younger brother of the guy from Langaleta, who won respect for himself by lovingly trampling butterflies and ants , or drowning puppies, was annoyed under his breath.

- The good sweet mother for the little cum worm! I say beat the hell out of her w***e! - this was said by another, fish-eyed , anti - social boy , who talked back to the class teacher several times , who got very annoyed by the teenager 's comments , and in turn l is huge, he burns He gave her a painful slap , which caused her to swear revenge against almost the entire school and the teaching staff.

The fat guy quietly hummed, stealthily, so that - he could only hope - not to hurt anyone, rather lonely, lost, behind the row wall of the class. And since he was the last one, the dog didn't care about him either. It's not like the band members! At first , they also quietly sneaked back , as if they had forgotten something vital , important, and then one after the other, like choir girls, they started throwing small, evil things at the head of the knitted cap:

- Just tell me, you little dick? Is your mother as much of a cow-whale as you are? - they asked him , during which they roared and laughed in the manner of merciless , murderous , predatory wild animals.

- You're a pathetic prick! others told him. - Look at the stupid animal! He's about to cry, like a pee-wee five-year-old!

They passed by a rosehip bush one after the other, until finally the idea popped out of the mind of the biggest, repeatedly fallen, lanky guy: let's grab this chubby penguin with a grab and throw him into the thorny bush, let's see if he survives? It's as if they wanted to gamble with the ruthless laws of nature.

- Hey guys! Let's take a look at this bloody beast, can it fly?! - with that, the bigger, lanky guy already grabbed the scarf of his puffy winter coat, then his lapel and threw it so hard that the rather unlucky, fat guy found himself right between the barbed wire branches of the rosehip bush. They stabbed, gnawed, gouged bleeding stigma wounds all over the body , despite the fact that he was wearing a vest that gave him little protection. He felt the tingling , burning pain , but something much deeper , stomach - churning retribution and merciless revenge. _ He vowed that even if it cost him his life, those who treated him like this for more than eight years would be even more bitter.

- Look at this idiot gecilada! He flew as fast as a cannon! - they grinned at the sight of their evil, brutal act, then quickly joined the others at the end of the line and entered the observatory through the large entrance gate.

, fat guy - at least for a while - was anxious , pondering , and thinking hard in the thorny thorny bush. ,, He was only guilty of not fighting back or defending himself for so many years , or he always let naughty children talk to him and humiliate him what?! But then why did this have to be done?! " - It took him a long time to come up with an answer : They did these things because of the brutal , brutal evil. broke up with him because he was always in the wrong place at the wrong time , and because unfortunately there are such brutally ruthless psychopaths and even sociopaths among teenagers who Oh, for fun , if they could, they would burn the whole damned world to their heart's content!

In the meantime , it became apparent to the class teacher , who was standing in front of the pension , that someone was missing from the class. While a SZTK glassy-eyed scientist was grinding the usual rice text in detail, but boringly, about the history of the formation of a star or a black hole, until the head of department He carefully and carefully carried out the division and soon realized that Tibi was nowhere to be found , even though he was still up on the clock on the rented bus, just like the others.

- Children, attention! Who knows where Tibor is?

Girls and boys were mixed as silent as the grave. Even the tapping of a needle could easily have been heard in the midst of such silence. Of course , even then, the teenagers in the band could n't contain the roaring laughter that was about to explode , so they fell down almost immediately in front of their exasperated classmate. he tt.

- Well, then just tell me, you villains! Where is Tibor?! Remember, no one leaves here until Tibor is gone! - of course this applies to everyone! - he looked back sternly , with a Marcona scowl at almost everyone.

- Uncle Béla! - a brown-haired girl with a mouse voice extended her small hands. - I saw the Tibi! At the end of the line!

- Eszterkém is fine! And when did you see it? - asked the old man a little nervously.

- When we entered the observatory! - he answered.

- I understand! Has anyone seen or heard anything?! - he asked everyone now.

majority of the class remained silent on purpose , because if anyone opens their mouth willingly or on purpose , there is a high risk that they will regularly pp é is beaten.

- I am very sad and very disappointed, dear Ladies and Gentlemen! I thought that a spark of human character still resides in at least some people, but maybe I was wrong! - he expected that he would arouse guilt in his classmates , or that someone would tell him what could have happened to Tibor with the sound of a small candle of remorse.

- Uncle Béla! - a small girl came forward. - The Molnár brothers were and what a wasteful boy they were! They talked to him , and someone drove him into the Tibi into that prickly bush! - he answered in a trembling voice, as if he was already afraid of retaliation.

- How? What??? - The old class teacher gasped in his unexpected surprise. - You scoundrels! It's okay to behave like that, huh?! - he felt that helpless anger would consume his insides. Where were your happy peaces now , when all the children behaved well and no one hurt anyone?

- Thank you very much, dear Katalin, for telling me this! - now he turned to the others. - And if I were you, I would sink from the shame of having behaved so meanly and dishonorably towards one of my classmates in need of help. Now everyone can go home! I still have a word or two for the gang members who are evil. - he turned the corner and with hasty steps already ran out of the domed building of the star survey to look for him in the meantime his former student , who was still huddled between the thorn and rosehip branches and was not in the mood to squint into the dimly glimmering , warm sunlight.

- Tiborka? Where are you? Everyone has gone home! Please come he! - he asked , sounding almost pleading , when he saw the dirty teenager climbing out of one of the rosehip bushes with great difficulty and then getting back on his feet.

- They told me what happened! I regret it at his level! - just now he noticed that Robert was shedding his sad tears , shaking and dying from his head. _ He reached into his waistcoat pocket and gave him a clean handkerchief : - Wipe your face , my son , and go home safely! - he said measuredly , diplomatically , and after everyone had left , they headed back.

- This is my car! - the upright man pointed a little proudly at the light brown Skoda 1500 with his head raised. - Just jump in! I'll take you home!

Róbert could hardly believe his ears that after today's humiliating adversities and hellish tortures, there are still humane people on earth. So he immediately got in and put on the somewhat uncomfortable seat belt without a word.

The old department head also got in , then fastened his seat belt , looked into the rearview mirror and turned onto the main road. They made the return trip at a pleasant 60 - minute pace. By car , the school did n't seem so far away. The old teacher exposed Robert to one of the branches.

- Well, I think you'll find your way home from here, right?!

Y-Yes... - he tried to calm down and gather a little courage.

- Now the most important thing is to calm down, think about what happened, and talk to your parents about what the solution should be? See you tomorrow! - he extended his stout hand , which the adolescent boy weakly shook , then the teacher closed the other car door and drove away , giving a little more gas.

"How can I talk to my parents? - recognition flashed through his mind. My father would almost immediately blow my head off that I'm a pathetic idiot for not being able to defend myself, while my mother would comfort me and nothing would change!" - and that was on his mind all the time until he got home.

, Tibor 's parents were called by the school to say that the principal and the class teacher wanted to have a personal conversation with them , where they would discuss Tibor 's further situation.. Tibor's mother was the one who always went to these discussions and parent-teacher meetings , since his father's nervous system was already touching the ceiling in many cases.

- Ma'am! Please think carefully that Tibor's physical and physical safety is the first priority here. We are talking about a horribly vulnerable , hypersensitive adolescent boy , for whom just one small injury is enough , and that too has serious , tragic consequences. they can be good! - Fortunately, Róbert 's mother was always able to have a more meaningful conversation than with his egoistic father , so it happened that within a few days Róbert was given the status of a private student. his name from the class diary, and every week for new and new study materials - true - he still had to enter the school's ominous, gloomy prison walls. What Róbert didn't forget for a single moment was that the gang members - of course he took quite a lot of them and punished him , some of them even taught him - were going to organize a real brutal attack against him. , so it will be really better if you really try to be invisible for a long time...

 

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on December 12, 2023
Last Updated on December 12, 2023
Tags: epic, Contemporary, short story, prose, short prose, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing