REQUEST

REQUEST

A Story by Tasi83











At first he didn't want to go openly to the office. He knew very well what kind of place it was. An unfriendly, gloomy place where teenage mothers take their unborn fetuses to kill them permanently. And although Ági was only sixteen years old, she thought that there was no more fantastic feeling than when one could take care of a small human being. She could raise, nick, babysit, and in reality, she came into aggressive rage at the thought of having an abortion.
Her best girlfriend Anna thought just like her and called her a real superhero for wanting to keep her in high school and learning and wanting to raise the child, just like other ordinary, normal moms. After all, material things can be settled sooner or later!
�" I'm so proud of you my dear girlfriend! �" hugged Anna well tightly and put a cup of kiss on her face, then stroked her barely bulging tummy.
�" Well, I want to believe that there really isn't going to be any trouble, because the sweat is really beating out what I'm going to tell my ancestors about not being a virgin for a long time?! �" seemed to be trying to create an easily digestible, yet somewhat morbid joke, a joke, just to somehow release the tension that gradually threatened to erupt in it. Luckily, he could almost always count on his friends.
�" I'm telling you something, Ágim! If my mother heard I got pregnant they would catch the floor right away and call the ambulance! Not to mention that my grandfather would slap me with noble simplicity, saying: what do I imagine of myself that I simply slept with anything without defense! So the whole thing would be ready! �" summed up the point while they waited in front of the doctor's office. After all, it was Ági here who uttered the final word.
�" I never put my foot in this stinky life! �" declared firmly and then gently stroked his tummy. �" I swear on my baby's life! �" Not caring about anything, wondering what his girlfriend thought about it, he grabbed himself and headed for the subway station.
�" Heck! Please slow down! Let's eat something! Hungry!
Ági really didn't know what to say, after all, she had to eat regularly instead of two people.
�" How about a hearty Transylvanian tree town with an extra dose of rosehip and chocolate smoothie with lots and lots of foam? �" asked Anna, whose saliva had run well into her mouth at the thought.
�" That you can go! But let's just stop for a minute! Do you have a horse? I only ask because as I see my tattoo I forgot to pack my wallet in the morning in a big hurry! �" confessed.
�" Heck! No gas little mother! Don't be afraid until you see me! Let's f**k ourselves! �" waved lightly, then they entered the very first, kind of stand-alone buffet and immediately settled into the back box.
�" Then what do you want? �" asked Anna.
�" A huge serving of french fries and some roast meat would be great now. �" confessed Ági.
�" O.K. I bought the broadcast! Until then, feel free to be comfortable! I'll be right back! �" with one leg here, the other there, and he was already galloping to the counter where the wishes of the customers were received by two young men in uniform. Anna went straight to the more sympathetic.
�" Word, how are you? I want to ask for three big servings of french fries and add some delicious roast meat! Of course, only if it can be solved! �" threw it easily there.
�" It will be three thousand five hundred forints! One more thing? �" asked the young guy with a deadly figure, and Anna's mind almost immediately turned to see what it would be like to show her slightly embossed tits with spicy erotica, leaving the strap of her bra free. Tutti is sure that this handsome, sympathetic squeaky guy would totally catch the floor. Now, however, there was a bigger problem because he didn't have an orphaned penny.
�" Listen! I'm sorry! Can I ask you something? �" was deliberately penitent and tried to take on a very sad facial expression. �" So the thing is, I left my wallet at home and I don't have an orphaned penny, but my best girlfriend is pregnant and she would need food and all! And so I want to know that if we can eat the food now, I swear to everything that is sacred that I will jump home and pay what we will owe now! Honest! �" raised his right hand to swear. Not knowing if he was serious. What is certain, however, is that the young guy scratched his dreadlocks-cluster hair for a while, then went into the back end of the room where the offices were. A few minutes later, he came out with the store manager, to which he visibly told the teenage girl's story from head to toe.
�" What's the problem, young lady? �" measured the middle-aged, hearty beer belly-growing senior Anna from head to toe.
�" Good day! The thing is, my girlfriend got pregnant and was very hungry and we forgot to bring money with us in the morning, but I swear to everything that if we can eat the food now, we’ll catch everything later! �" confessed. He could rarely have put it more honestly.
�" Well ... look young lady! You also know that this is not a charity here, but ... let's be optimistic ... they can eat their food, but they have to pay! I hope I was clear ?! �" stated clearly.
�" Of course, perfectly! �" replied Anna, then with the long plastic tray she had already returned to Ági, who was already beginning to see tiny stars around her eyes due to heightened hunger. It was only now that he realized how much of an idiot he was just drinking latte in the morning and nothing else. Of course he dropped his blood sugar.
�" I'm already here! I hope I'm not late much! �" packed a big breath, blowing the menu on the snow-white table.
�" Finally! My eyeballs are already out of place! �" Ági grabbed the first withered roll that could hardly be called a burger with a real greedy obsession, then bit into it as much as she could.
�" Wow! Then you could have been really hungry! �" surprised his girlfriend, who started chewing some french fries with a comatose mood.
�" Oh, a thousand sorry, but that's f*****g good now! I was stupid not to eat anything for breakfast! �" another huge bite ensued and Ági didn't regret anything.
When they were done with the meal, Anna mentioned cautiously, confidentially, that she didn't have an orphaned fity, and that they were now on credit, by which time Ágin almost immediately showed that his blood pressure had become two hundred:
�" What??? This will be so bad that we can see ourselves!
�" Come on! No need to f**k right away! Everything will be screamed! Now we get up from the table pretty slowly, like in most movies, and we simply walk out the door without noticing!
They both stood up carefully from the table so that they would not even accidentally attract the attention of the other people dining here. Rather, the place was full of young college students and teenagers.
As they stepped out the door, they inhaled as if they had just been released from prison. The sweet scent of freedom.
�" You see my chick! It wasn't such a big deal! �" put her girlfriend on Anna.
�" It's better to listen to this than the grave! �" said Ági. �" I was wondering what I should say to my ancestors, do you think?!
�" Well the truth, what else!
�" Good, of course! You don't know my father yet! If he finds out he’s sure to kill me, and my mom can be pretty nervous if she spans herself.
�" Come on! You have Franco parents who love you so much! They will definitely understand! �" tried to support and encourage in this delicate situation.
�" You may be right! Look! I want to ask a big favor…
�" Just not to be there when you tell your parents the big news ?! �" looked at him with questioning eyes.
�" But exactly! Of course, only if it's really not a big deal!
�" We are the oldest friends! I don't think it's more important than that!
They went home together as they walked around a whole range of possible scenarios from head to toe.
When they got home, only Ági's father was at home, who was just doing her usual afternoon nap because as a night shift she had to make up for the number of hours she had wasted.
�" Let's go through the door carefully ... �" whispered Ági. �" Because my old man doesn't bite if he's upset in his dreams. He tried to take off his shoes as softly as he could, and Anna did exactly the same.
When they entered, Ági immediately sensed that her father was snoring like a lead door, and she wouldn't even notice a supersonic ballistic rocket running through the living room. Luckily, next to their front door was Ági's room, so they didn't make much noise.
�" Fú! Ever since I didn't visit you, I've seen you take off your Back Street Boys poster! �" looked at the walls and furnishings.
�" Well ... I had such a disco era! I think most people have eras. I’m pretty sure if I have my baby I’ll be treated differently to certain things. What if you understand what I'm deaf to?
�" Don't joke! Well still beautiful! But I think it will be an altar big bang if you come and go to high school with a huge tummy. Imagine an bio class! You will be the living experimental donor of how birth develops!
�" Oh, don't even say it! Aunt Eva doesn't pinch me anyway! I owe him even my dog of the past! Many times you have to do such nonsense all day standing!
�" I fully agree with that!
Ági's mom came home in the early afternoon in general, and by the time it was half past five, the door was already open, and Ági couldn't wait, to take away from her mom the bags she brought and the stuff she usually got into big shopping.
�" Thank you baby for helping! �" acknowledged with satisfaction a
youthful woman.
�" Nothing! �" ran with the bags into the kitchen to unpack.
Ági's father also recently got up from the nap, and now he was also trying to get his share of the work tasks. He grabbed the vacuum cleaner and was already cleaning his hands �" Anyu! I want to talk to you face to face! Or Anna is here too, ”he pointed to his girlfriend.
�" Hi Annácska! I hope you are well and your parents are there too! �" greeted you with kind directness.
�" Yes, thank you, you have it!
�" Then everything is fine!
�" Anyu! There's a little problem ... �" barely dared to say it.
�" Didn't you just catch something ?! �" looked at her curiously.
�" Well ... we can say…
�" We'll go to the GP tomorrow, it'll prescribe some strong medicine, and then you won't have a dog problem in a day or two! �" the woman put the quick-frozen fried meat and fries in the oven, so they can blush properly.
�" If it had been that simple I wouldn't have come up with it…
�" Oh darling! What happened ?! �" measured her daughter curiously. �" Isn't that the boy you broke up with?!
�" Well, you can say that…
Now it was Anna's turn to pull her oldest girlfriend out of the mess.
�" Aunt Kati! Don't be very angry with Ági, but so ... the thing is ... Ági will have a baby soon ... �" told the truth.
�" What-what ??? �" the woman had to hold on to the sideboard for fear that she might fall back at any time.
�" Mom, please ... let's not tell Dad yet ... you know how much he would take things to heart ... �" tried to silence his very nervous mother at the moment.
�" But well ... how could it have happened? Didn't you defend yourself or didn't you take pills?!
�" My ex-boyfriend said he had a condom, but I didn't feel anything ... It just ... it happened ... But I decided I wanted to keep it anyway!
�" Whoa! Let's just stop for a minute! You are only sixteen years old and legally juvenile! So much more is going to change in your life and I don’t want you to make hasty decisions!
�" Anyu! Please! Listen! I had plenty of opportunities to think it through! But if it’s not good for you, I might even move in with Grandma and go to high school from there at most!
�" Well forget it but fast! Let's consider all the possibilities first! Have you ever wondered how and how you will take care of the baby? After all, soon here’s the graduation around our necks, and then the university application.
�" I thought if it wasn't a big deal, I'd postpone it for a year and see how it turned out! �" confessed honestly.
�" So you've planned everything for us well in advance! Well that ... I can say ... it was a responsible decision ... �" was felt in Mom's voice that she would most like to give at least one hearty slap to her teenage daughter, but she changed her mind.
�" In any case, we will go to the gynecologist tomorrow to make sure! And now we have dinner! Spread the dried! �" Mom turned to Anna: �" Are you staying here for dinner Annácska?
�" Oh! I like to be very normal, but I think I better go home! �" replied.
�" I'll accompany you! �" offered Ági.
When Anna went home and Ági realized that she was now left alone with her parents and could only count on herself, she decided she was ready to take any condemnation or insult, just somehow swing through the complicated things.
They had a peaceful dinner, like a one-size-fits-all family. Ági was very grateful to her mother because she already showed a lot in the woman that she could not get on the agenda over Ági's unexpected pregnancy, yet she did not speak to her husband so that nothing would be revealed. It will be plenty to find out if Ági's tummy is already well rounded.

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on December 21, 2023
Last Updated on December 21, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
CONSULTING CONSULTING

A Poem by Tasi83