A victim of circumstances

A victim of circumstances

A Story by Tasi83













Terribly nervous. 
It was like he was at the same time would want to comply with an imaginary desires' at the same time, the actual reality details, too.

When I first entered the bilingual high school protected wall is one of the first, like strings to be pulled out deliberately snub nose.

I wanted to believe it, to finally start a new life. Finally, these magical environment in a new, honest friends and who I never want mud, openly brutally mean, to beat, or just humiliate me, and all will be, like in the folktale in.

But from the very first literature in an unexpected twist in store...

The new youthful, a little conservative, discipline principles a literature teacher first time like a very hostile, seriously, I would have looked into his eyes directly for the first pew in which he planted. Suspicious, measured in eyeing, 'and the first two-three wrong answers after, I felt that the particular teacher yes, about the cardinal, which, according to the opinion of you guys. how a poor idiot, pathetic loser!

And then later, when homer about, and the ancient literature teacher, they definitely wanted the teacher to please at least just say not to resent, and I'm sorry for him , because he is now a million times be harder than, say, those classmates who are easily casual, more swagger capable of social relationships themselves. That's why she's decided to notes passed the textbook say anything.

The hours around the middle of the youthful and very serious literature teacher, a large, dark brown eyes looking right at her and faintly seemed to smile, because when he read the Iliad epic of the following verse of apparently perfectly capable of you over to deliver the immersive storytelling, and that sooner or later their students also appreciated.

Then look at the shape of a spiral notebooks wrong, and almost hoping the fact that at least one student there who's every word you sippin ' on, up to the beneficial honey.

And when the hour was over, and the class, almost without exception, everyone stormed out of the room alone, he just left a few minutes with the teacher, because it is extremely curious , to wonder what will happen next: straight to a verbal warning to you , of course created a simple copy can normally be performed, or permissive will, and even encourage you to will and it says: ,,well done and keep it up!”

S b r the easy, summery so airy September air reality already megtelítette the classroom, the young teacher, now gently put a couple of hesitant steps to the desks.

,,I wonder what's going to come out of this?!” �" pondering you in, while all the senses of the given moment concentrated.

�" I've been watching you, and h are you... so... so �" hard-he was looking for the words. It feels that the young teacher as I try to hide my inexperience. Haven't really had kids up to.

�" I'm happy that you care about the watch, and pay attention to everything you were doing was like before hesitatingly standing adolescent children from all age to apologize just because tried strictly disciplined 'and consistent to stay, what the educational principles are concerned.

�" ... Don't please be mad if I did something wrong... I just don't I will r to cry again as the grade school. Now fifteen years old, 'and, in principle, no longer a child.

Who ever heard of a teenage boy is crying every minor glitch, or bad luck for?!

�" Hey, calm down. Nothing happened! �" finally, now the gift first, a treasured, cherished smile to him. That makes it a little just solve the hard-friendly atmosphere.

�" Listen... Zsig it! I know you're new to this, but I would like, if you don't would you feel like that, as if only to yourself for you and no one else, that's why I'm going to make new friends! he said with a smile on his lips. That's how it started zsig of the first high school days.

The class of majority �" at least in the beginning, such an idiot, you stupid child as they think , and only very few people left who truly and wholeheartedly wanted to know her.

In the first case, to pulled pork sandwiches was sent down to the school cafeteria, where all kinds of primarily cholesterol-enriched, delicious food to be had 'and where Zsig the life I never bought anything, because mom always packed for brunch on a salami sandwich, which was edible, 'and at least cost-effective, since Zsig �" as in computer games is becoming more beautiful, more colorful, and better graphics, started to develop -increasing interest began to show for them, and virtually all of allowance for these spent.

I don't know exactly, whether it's just a childish prank or violent hassles and if this was so, however, certain, that zsig of real crying attack, 'and most of the people who don't know they were her reality had been taken aback, what happened to that poor guy who one moment calm and quiet, aloof proven, while the other already frantically crying and ran out of the schoolbuffet' next to the aula parts directly on the dining room side.

Two classmates almost instantly routine of responding to the whole thing. Really looked like right away they knew that in such cases, the appropriate action.

Adrien already fifteen years old the real beauty queen as a painted, and body at least so has started to develop, while others have to resort to dodgy practices in order to adolescent feminine they are everywhere more efficiently intense prevail, until Adriennek �" thank your lucky genetics are, not for anything he didn't need, which is not, of course, bulging feminine from the next. (later, of course, in the solarium tan is going to walk around especially during the winter months everyone is largest of jealousy).

�" Hi... Zsig's... what's wrong? �" �sat down, kind, and understanding next to Adrien on the one hand, while on the other, Greg.

�" I... didn't... want... �" humped helpless. At this moment, is actually an orphan, the lost boy who was simply exposed to the world, that live on his own right there.

�" Hey, it's okay. I'm your friend, me all calm like you can tell me! �" stroking it gently a little sweaty clump of hair on Adrien.

�" Listen buddy? Do you like doughnut or a muffin or something? �" he asked now, Greg, you don't stay for the friendships.

Zsig to gently nodded a few. Greg went back to the cafeteria, then returned holding a medium-sized sticky buns with, and of course, chocolate spilled a sugary donut. Real calorie bombs are expecting your kind.

�" Here you go buddy. This will bring in the cheer! That always works for me! �" that's already a huge bite of his own dose into what you don't care to wonder what other people think about it.

�" I'll be fine! You know, I don't know anybody, just for you, but I feel that it is very good we can be friends! �" tenderly wiped zsig of veiled eyes from the water droplets. The point is to try to meet! To go with the others, too! Don't worry about anything. They won't bite you. �" another million huf smile, then a joint return are accompanied by supporting zsig of the next hour.

And then it happened the given academic year, maybe the biggest bang: the homecoming dance! Zsig of almost, without consulting her, he soon arranged two cool guys who have a gangser repper music clip gave out, and duo their still missing a superfluous man, this was Zsig the hair properly green color toner cartridge, blowing it in leafy green like the Joker would be, of course without makeup. The only problem was, that night, Zsig the bed heartily sweaty he was from the green color of paint, and when later it turns out reality begged mom to wherever to get some green paint, because the two latest mate properly crucify him crucify him, if you see that nice hair you wear.

He came to the homecoming dance time and zsig to go back early in the afternoon the school, up to a subterranean, pathetic thief; aside, terrified of every little here, too.

�" What's with you? Where have you been, you idiot?! he said Gabor, who rapper song figured out. Outrage has then reached the climax, when he saw that zsig of misfortune totally sweaty he was from the paint.

�" What the bloody hell did you do to your hair, you little prick?! �" measured through hostile.

�" I'm sorry... so, night sweat it out, I... �" he apologized Zsig and the shame and the earth below.

�" Listen, man! I think I'm not gonna be a gas! Give this little goober is a baseball cap, get a plaid shirt, and you've got a gangster outfit! �" took over the things we control Ákos.

�" Well... I don't mind man. But soon it's our turn. I don't want any trouble!

�" Relax, old man. We got to jet. �" With Ákos already zsig to head in a baseball cap and gave her a checkered go well with crumpled shirt and tinted sunglasses, and Zsig already ready to create history's first musical career as a high school within its walls.

Later, as the years go by, and classmates are also getting better acquainted they found a way to Zsig extremely special, and goodhead guy who's very in many cases, the circumstances are unfortunate victim, and therefore was not able to most people towards it to open.

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on December 26, 2023
Last Updated on December 26, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
CONSULTING CONSULTING

A Poem by Tasi83