MANIPULATION OF THREAT

MANIPULATION OF THREAT

A Story by Tasi83















He usually went to school early in the morning.
Since both his father and mother had left for work a long time ago, and since the first class started at quarter to eight anyway, he thought why not? in the meantime, he keeps busy and helps a little, the older cleaning ladies, or, as appropriate, those working in the canteen kitchen.
First he unloaded all the weathered wooden chairs in the large dining room, and then he helped the cleaning ladies; carrying buckets of hot water and juggling mixed mops. After a while, everything went like clockwork.
It happened then that only the technical teacher noticed this, who seemed to pity, but at the same time incredibly honest respected the 'I'm behaving strangely' boy, who certainly didn't have a single worthwhile friend during his whole elementary school career.
"Kristofka!" Come and be so kind to my room! - he asked, when the little boy had already finished unpacking that day's edition of at least Five Thousand Chairs in the dining room.
"Let's choose a cake!" I don't know which one you like, that's why I bought all kinds! - he pointed around at the tasty and must be very delicious cakes piled up on his table. - Feel free to! Feel free to buy as much as you like! he encouraged.
The little boy hesitantly and half-heartedly approached the many delicacies on the large desk with his feet, among which was chocolate mignon, one of his favorites. He quickly scooped one up with his small, chubby hands, then looked timidly, somewhat lost, at his teacher, who smiled encouragingly and nodded. The little boy ate the mouth-watering delicacy in the blink of an eye.
"Thank you very much..." he answered quietly, bowing his head obediently, as if he had already committed a crime.
- Buy me! Feel free to! came another encouragement.
The previous strange scene was repeated again, and the little boy immediately destroyed the delicious mignon cube that fit in the palm of his hand with a single, well-aimed bite.
- Can I ask you something? - now he turned to her curiously.
The little boy Hesitatingly stood still, and already now one had to be very careful about his vulnerable and fragile mood swings, because he could easily get upset.
"Hey You there!" Don't worry about anything! Nothing will happen if we can just talk a little! �" the technical teacher still spoke kindly, smiling, as if he really didn't want anything bad. At this, the little boy took a huge breath first through his mouth and then through his nose, like a small pump.
�" I would like to ask why you always pack the chairs in the dining room, and why do you help the cleaning ladies?! he looked up at her.
"It's nice to know... I didn't mean... anything bad..." you could simply hear in her thin voice that it might end in tears, but the teacher - fortunately - acted quickly.
"Calm down!" No one will hurt you! There is nothing wrong! He gently stroked her back before something more serious happened.
"Would you like some soda?" There is too! - he asked, and before the half-hearted boy could say anything, he ran into the small closet, where his coat and some personal belongings were hanging on a hanger, and he brought out a little Coke in a plastic cup, and gave it to the boy to drink.
The little boy began to sip timidly, while his sharp, responsive eyes scanned the small room in frustration and nervousness.
"Well then!" Are you having problems back home my golden child? - he tried to keep asking, but the little boy shook his head no.
"Do the adults tease?" Won't they leave me alone?! - he asked, and now the little boy nodded violently, desperately.
"Aha!" So that's the problem! Have you told this to your parents?
The boy shook his head no.
"Did you ask for help?"
Again, the answer was no.
"Listen, you should talk to Uncle Bela and your parents as soon as possible!" How long has it been anyway?
"Since I was little!" Since then, continuously... - he spoke after a long pause.
"Well, that's very sad!" I would like to talk to your class teacher if we can still come up with something together to stop the existing situation!
"Oh, don't tell anyone," the little boy was horrified. "If anyone finds out, they will beat me again..." he replied, terrified.
"Don't worry about anything!" I promise I won't say a single word, but I'll have to clear this up! As far as I know, we still have one more class today, the fifth class! - now he looked at the timetable pasted on the side of one of the cupboards, and the little boy nodded.
"I will pay attention to everything and I will not let them hurt me!" You can go now!
The little boy bowed, like a child actor, and went back to the classroom this time, because the time had passed since he and the teacher had talked a little.
In the course of the morning, the usual small-scale infernal rubbish followed one after the other, which then resulted in crying fits, hysterical, public humiliation and, of course, peeing, and of course the literature teacher immediately told Uncle Béla, the headmaster, that the unfortunate Mátéka was scared to death again, crying and, of course, peeing under herself as usual.
The headmaster immediately offered warnings and other retorts against the gang members to no avail, because everything continued as it had started in the early nineties.
The fifth lesson quickly arrived, for which it was necessary to go to the huge hall on the ground floor, where instead of benches, vices and work tables awaited the students.
Here, woodworking and other practical skills could be acquired by those whose stated intention was not only to thrust merciless pepper under the noses of the weaker.
"Hey guys?" Just look at it?! The pathetic stupid kid peed again! �" a bigger boy, who was more muscular and fitter than his peers, immediately spotted the terrified boy.
"I'm serious, skunks, I'm getting brain stones from this big pile of fat!" Just listen! You'll see soon! - with that, a medium-sized, but evil adolescent guy casually galloped up to the boy's table and spectacularly, so that the other gang members could see for himself, he immediately began to destroy all the flexible and at least breakable pieces of his chainsaw, and when he was done thickly, he smeared the little boy's three-legged chair with glue that looked like liquid snot, and when the little boy sat down, he was completely stuck to the chair amid the snorts of the biggest, cruelest hyena in the whole class.
"Well, get out now, you little worm!" - crossed both arms of a chubby guy with a ponytail, who even laughed at him while saying it mockingly and scornfully.
- What's going on?! asked the technical teacher, returning from the seminar.
"Aunt Maria!" Mátéka is in trouble! - said an intelligent little girl in a low voice, and she could hardly keep herself from bursting out laughing, like most of her peers.
"What do I mean he's in trouble!" What did you do with it?! he asked seriously, hostilely.
Of course, the Five band members didn't flinch. Not a single pee could be heard in the entire large hall.
"So let's play, let's play!" That's good too! Then I will close the room, and those certain people who practiced this can stay here all night long, if only... - the teacher was silent for a significant moment. He waited until the evildoers also digested what they heard with their meager intellectual abilities.
At the back tables, there was a lot of heated exchange of words, and then a blue-eyed, blond-haired guy stood up and immediately confessed:
"Aunt Mari!" Don't get mad at us, we were just playing... - he began his rhyme.
"Yes?" Well, then I'll smear your asses right away and stick them to your own chairs, but in a way that you won't come to your senses for the next decade! - he answered loudly, seriously, while the other members of the band applauded.
"Since we're getting close to the end of the class, I'm letting the better half of the company go!" The pranksters should go up to the faculty room, of course only if they want something good for themselves! - he gave the order, and the more normal members of the class immediately left the room, and everyone headed home, because they were tired of having to endure the mischief of the gang members forever.
The teacher and the crying boy were left alone in the seemingly deserted room.
"I'm really sorry, Kristófka!" My mind stops, how can your classmates be so cruel to you! The question is, how do we free him from the captivity of the chair?! he began to shake his head. A few minutes later, he had a rescue idea, which he could temporarily cling to; he took out a pair of scissors and carefully tried to cut around the glued part of the boy's bottom.
"Well, your jeans suffered a bit from the intervention, but I freed you!" he announced with mixed sadness.
"Thank you...nice..." the little boy squealed, then he walked over to his own vise table, collected his things and his backpack, and headed for the door.
"Kristófka!" For a moment more... - he said afterwards. - Be nice and tell your lovely parents in detail what they did to you, don't say anything, and I'll talk to the headmistress about the incident! You can go now and I am truly sorry…
The little boy, wearing torn jeans, a winter coat, and a knitted scarf, tried to cross the housing estate as efficiently and lightning fast as he could, like a battered astronaut, and when he got home, fortunately, his parents were still at work. His mother came home tired in the early afternoon and immediately felt that something was wrong with her son. When he discovered the ripped jeans in the children's room, he immediately questioned his son:
"My treasure?" What happened?! Did they hurt you?!
"They smeared my chair with glue, and I stuck to the chair..." her mouth curled into tears again. He was terribly affected by what happened.
"Shhh!" Take it easy! Let's figure out how to proceed together! �" a veritable emotional volcanic eruption raged in the mother, that the always hardworking and good little boy was so bad, in an evil way they humiliated him and subjected him to hellish tortures, so the next day he decided to go to work a little later and accompany his son to school and of course they immediately headed for the principal's office, where it looked as if they had expected their arrival well in advance .
"Greetings, my dear lady!" Hello Kristof! - the headmistress herself almost welcomed them. "Maybe we should take a seat and talk a little." he suggested. They sat down in the large office decorated with indoor plants.
- I was informed about sad things in the past few days, and it was very disturbing that they have been doing hellish things with Kristof for more than five whole years... - he began his version. �" Of course, I reprimanded the misbehaving classmates from the principal, and I will ask for their removal from our institution.
"Headmistress!" I'm afraid that this is no longer a big thing that could be handled with such simple tools! - the woman raised her voice, falling to her feet.
- Naturally! Do you have an idea? - he turned to her inquiringly from the office chair.
- I thought that it would definitely be better for my son if he were a private student, because it's simply not a situation where he is either beaten every single day or comes home from school as if he had been properly beaten by life! It is not healthy and, as far as its vulnerability is concerned, it is also exposed to incredibly heavy pressure because of these kinds of cases! - he crossed his arms as if he already expects effective results.
"Yes!" I am completely right about this! Now let's ask Kristof what he thinks?! - the headmistress now turned to the little boy with sad eyes and a tendency to panic. - Matt, do you want to be a private student?
"There's nothing wrong with me, honey!" You know, this means that you should only go to school at certain intervals, but you should study at home! - the mother tried to explain everything to him clearly.
The little boy looked half bewildered first at his mother and then at the headmistress.
"I can see he's scared!" Then I would give you an official paper and some other things! �" he handed a medium-sized file into the mother's hands. �" And I would ask you and your dear husband to talk things over very thoroughly, after all, it is about the rest of Kristof's life, and if everything is in order, they will return the official documents filled out! �" he now took out some chocolate and a teddy bear from the drawer and carefully handed them to his mother.
- Kristof gets this because he always helps the cleaning ladies very diligently and enthusiastically, and he also excels at packing chairs! he tried to smile.
"Oh, well, thank you!" - the mother took the gifts and pressed them into her little son's hands.
"Thank you very much..." answered the child in a low voice.
This is how it happened that after more than five years of infernal humiliation, humiliation, and intense mental torture, Kristof became a private student and - of course only temporarily - was able to free himself from the feeling of total mental and physical threat. By then, the gang leaders had been banned from school, and some of his friends often visited Kristóf after school to nurture their friendship. 

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on February 6, 2024
Last Updated on February 6, 2024
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
CONSULTING CONSULTING

A Poem by Tasi83