THE MAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF

THE MAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF

A Story by Tasi83

















He wanted to lose weight - like most people - who really want to impress a world-class, beautiful woman who unexpectedly stumbled into his life. There has never been a sporty, muscular, slender macho man in his life, who for some reason has now been specially elevated to a pedestal by the 21st century. century age. This is possible because, allegedly, some people see the world through weight, and the whole within it, which defines a person. Unfortunately, it may seem that those who go to the gym five days a week or go for a run on Margit Island do everything in their power to prevent their already athletic or slender figure from becoming a mistake or a stain of shame.
Otherwise, happiness might not even depend on how many kilos a person is lighter or heavier, but on how well they are able to accept and love themselves, and of course how closely their friends and micro-environment are partners in this and are there to help them.

Most diva-like ladies are capable of a real hysterical battle, if the hairdresser does not create a real masterpiece of her own hairstyle for her at a very reasonable price, if she has already chosen a master hairdresser and not some person from Kuntakinte, who also works cheaply, but the end result is like this also shows a significant difference. At the same time, a real, even slightly exaggerated, lady would not for the world condescend to a simple, average civil servant and invite her to a kind of discussion date, where everyone can give themselves, and where after the first five minutes one or the other would not have to they are afraid that you will immediately fail your good knowledge of people, or even just your intuition.

Most women blessed with the idea of ​​perfection actually experience a mental cataclysm every time someone comments on how fantastically delightful, pretty, or just so bombastically hot that the great average has almost no chance with her. Of course, this can also be accompanied by a radical distortion of the given inner spiritual personality, which is drilled into most people's heads as early as childhood. You. if a little girl with ugly duckling glasses, hooves, and acne constantly hears from one or the other of her parents that she will never become a beauty queen in life, or that she will never meet the standards set by her parents, then the little girl will forever doubt and doubt herself, primarily in order to earn, and perhaps even deserve, the unconditional love that perhaps every child deserves. And later comes the magical adolescence, in which the girl's whole body changes, and biological and hormonal changes take place, the universal effects of which will later seem incredible, if she catches a glimpse of her own incredibly exotic and dreamlike reflection, even in a large mirror or in a store in a shop window. Of course, these kind of ladies are much better off, and they are incredibly happy to receive those easy, casual comments like: "Your golden hair is like a waterfall in the tropics, or your eyes are like midnight with a brown flame." In contrast to those women who looked like beauty queens from a very young age and were so heaped up and pampered with whole masses of nice compliments that later they are almost completely unable to make a lasting and clear distinction as to why the compliment was actually given? Because of their physical attributes, or because of their intellectual superiority, their femininity?

Miksa has never been lucky in his life. And yet if - let's say - his narrower group of friends did almost everything imaginable in order to "make" their shipwrecked and somewhat unfortunate friend, therefore they tried to carry him everywhere, from social events to various festive gala evenings, just in case he "got caught" ” and then someone with whom you can immediately create that certain common wavelength!

By the way, Miksa had a reputation for being a man to himself. Of course, this did not mean at all that he was a misanthrope, or indeed a recluse - at the most, it was only that a peaceful, quiet, conversational evening with his sincere friends meant much more to him than the company of boring, superficial people, whom he could believe remarkably much in this day and age you have to gas and lick your a*s. At the same time, she very quickly falls in love with anyone whom she recognizes with a secret seventh sense, and senses that that person does not want to deceive or embarrass her, and I wish that happiness consisted of that, then Miska could be the most satisfied and, of course, the happiest person on earth, but it really seemed so , that the unknown destiny always has something else in store for him. In any case, he always tried to get occasional jobs where he wasn't very friendly.

He had no desire to gorge himself with his favorite foods and alms during the late hours of the night - if he felt like it. Of course, he would have been able to eat up to a million of the Carte Dor chocolate ice cream casually and easily, saying that it is only a sugared, but creamy, flavored meringue miracle, which is not harmful to the dog either, but his body has never been able to handle other artificial sweets in addition to saturated carbohydrates. . If he only thought about how much suffering it was for him, that he could easily gain four or five kilos at a time from even a slice of Snikers chocolate bar, he would have liked to immediately get rid of all the sweets that he had ever accumulated in his small pantry in his kitchen.

However, it once happened that Miska felt like a dog, and one of her nice neighbors called her own family doctor, who was a very pretty and beautiful lady in her thirties, wearing glasses, and no matter how much Miska wanted to deny that she wasn't in love every time the doctor took her blood pressure, or Miska carefully touched his chubby, gelatinous arm in that minute, as if a magnetic, high-intensity electric current had run through it. The last time he felt this way was in his teenage years, when he was irrevocably in love with the girl next door who lived on their street, who - of course - didn't even ask her to accompany him to the graduation banquet. Miska was understandably offended by this, and for three or so months she barely exchanged more than one word with the girl next door, who didn't notice the matter.

Even so, Miska waited more than two full months before she managed to bring herself to call the pretty doctor in question, who was very surprised by her call, but who appeared to be very cute and at the same time politely direct:

�" Hello, dear Miksa! How are you feeling? I hope you are eating properly after what happened and haven't started dieting? he asked in his tinkling, angelic voice. He came across as genuinely interested in his patient's health and wished no harm.

�" I kiss your hand! I was just… thinking… if you had a few minutes to spare… maybe… we could talk… a little…'' he had never been so embarrassed. It was as if his teeth had been figuratively pulled.

�" How attentive you are, dear Miska! This sounds great! Unfortunately, I'm busy right now, but how about mid-March, for example. Then at least we can talk a lot more! he asked her.

�" Yes, that would be great... - he answered in shock, barely audible.

�" This is great! Feel free to call me or write to me on the Internet if you have any questions or other wishes! Have a nice nice day! he wished, and then they both hung up at the same time.

Only now did Miska really think. Somehow, he would have to get rid of at least one or two unpleasant extra kilos for good, and even then he still had a good month to get physically in shape. Since he had an extensive, reliable circle of friends, some of his friends bought him an appraised but stable exercise bike and a hardly used, not too expensive exercise machine. They showed him how and how it works, and then they suggested that he start training gradually and not in the manner of Balázs Hübele.

Thus, Miksa tried to get in shape for at least thirty minutes three or four days a week and to move his fat-padded limbs a little, which seemed like they couldn't be athletic and strong in real life.

Then, a few weeks later, Miska saw the change in the mirror. His rubber belly and chubby body seem to have slowly started to regain their human form. "If this is what women need, so be it!" And although, at least initially, the temptation was incredibly strong not to eat even a single gram of sweets, he finally decided to exile his entire supply of sweets and lock them in the bottom of one of the cupboards with a key so that he could not even think about them by chance, and that they would not be in front of his eyes.

Since Women's Day is in the first half of March, Miska thought that she would definitely buy the doctor a small bouquet of flowers or a potted plant.

The personal date at the beginning of March came quickly, and poor Miksa once again needed good friends to be able to get an acceptable jacket, shirt, and tie, after all, when you meet an unusual special woman, you have to give her the way.

They met in a pleasant, cozy, relatively inexpensive cafe in the city center close to the Oktogon, where Miksa always tended to get lost due to the excessive number of ambiguous intersections.

When she first saw the doctor, dressed in a pretty little jacket, with solid make-up, who - it seemed - was also preparing for the date and was incredibly embarrassed, Miska's heart started beating like a heated steam turbine.

�" Hello, dear Miksa! Thank you for coming! - the doctor shook hands with him diplomatically, and when their fingertips touched each other, they blushed pleasantly and forgivably.

�" I am very happy too! - she was still clutching the small, insignificant-looking potted pink hyacinth in her palm, which could be planted outside when it withered.

�" Tell me, dear Miksa, that you didn't bring me this lovely little flower! - the lady asked him mischievously, winking.

�" No! That is to say that... sorry... yes... - he was only able to hesitate when the lady flashed her radiant disarming smile in front of him.

�" So sweet and considerate! �" she gently took the man's hand and carefully took the right little potted plant. "Then maybe we should take a seat!" - suggested the doctor, and it really impressed her with the power of novelty that Miksa obeys the rules of politeness; he politely pulled out the chair in front of her and waited until she took a seat, adjusting her dress a little. "You are really chivalrous, dear Miksa!" he remarked with a beautiful, radiant smile.

�" I thank you... - he stammered, then with a bit of shyness he sat down at the beautifully laid snow-white table.

�" Very nice little cafe! I used to go here many times with my friends! he admitted. "Do you usually go to such places?" - he leaned closer to her a little curiously.

�" Well... unfortunately not... - he admitted. "In the last couple of decades, I've become a little introverted..." he admitted with shame.

�" This is very unfortunate! May I ask what the reason was? �" the lady's doctoral self emerged immediately, and she was able to decipher the other person's psychological motivations.

�" Wow! It would take a long time to tell! he answered sadly.

�" Dear Miksa! You can trust me! He held out his fine, long hand and squeezed the other hand. "Just talk it out, maybe it will make it a little easier!" You shouldn't have to carry the mental burdens alone! Don't you think so?! - she asked wisely, and the man thought about it, and finally told her that most of her friends and acquaintances went abroad in the hope of a better life, and many of them found their way, while she stayed at home, trying to survive the often merciless and unjust society. on the sieve of everyday life, this seems to be an increasingly difficult undertaking. In addition, bills come and go, and unfortunately the labor market situation - just like everything else - is totally catastrophic.

�" I'm really sorry..." the lady blurted out after a long, stunned silence. - You know, at that time I also had a stubborn defiance that as soon as I got my diploma I would be successful and able to survive in the market sphere as well, then after just three or four months the situation was not so rosy and satisfied, but I told myself no. i'm allowed to give up and get stuck or the people who predicted they'd be right win! And I can be quite stubborn, self-willed and strong-willed if I need to enforce my goals and my will! �" the doctor's voice had a certain pleasant self-confidence, a calm balanced self-confidence, which perhaps characterized most modern, careerist people, however - unlike the majority - she did not brag about this.

Miksa listened attentively. It was good that there was finally someone who was not only nice to be with, but also intelligently represented a kind of human attitude, which was an increasingly rare treasure in today's manipulative world.

�" Do you have any hobbies? �" he changed the subject to distract the sadness from his head.

�" I like to write, read... I also play a bit of music, but I only try to watch movies, with a professional eye, of course. �" his voice was intentionally cautious, because he did not yet dare to consistently trust the beautiful woman, who - it seemed - made an increasing impression on him, because he began to besiege her with more and more inquisitive questions.

�" I mainly watched old black-and-white Hollywood movie classics during those girls' nights when I was a university student! From Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, the spiritual energies flowed incredibly towards the person! I think nowadays it is becoming rarer to meet such special actors who could immediately make an impact on most people just by the charm of their special personality.

�" He took the word out of my mouth! I was six years old when I first saw Dances with Wolves!

�" This is so cute! he smiled beautifully.

The romantic evening passed in a very direct and pleasant atmosphere, and by the time the conversation ended early in the evening, both of them could feel that they had inevitably become integral, inseparable parts of each other's lives.

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on February 22, 2024
Last Updated on February 22, 2024
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
CONSULTING CONSULTING

A Poem by Tasi83