WALKING WITH EXISTENCE

WALKING WITH EXISTENCE

A Poem by Tasi83
















Let's say on the half of the path of Life - we don't even notice it - self-confessedly, like in front of a jury, thick and dark, the uncertainty and the doubt; is their life like an example, valuable life so far?! At the same time, everyone senses with horror: the still chattering, yet curious child has grown up, who has lived in the land of fairy tales until now.


Adult?! No way! And it has already been quite decided that he can never break the secret fabric of his lived spells, which has now been ingrained in his rich cells. He stands in front of a crooked mirror, in which another, perhaps more honest Self, or even Kornél Esti, shows him distorted-grimace, and while in his night dream spotted and scaly monsters are walking around in his soul, a controlling holy Star is set on fire by his loved ones so that he dares to take the risk of Being again, to see if this can also reach, like an enthusiastic traveler to the stars of the cosmos.


A personalized genesis, a restless wandering Odysseus tendency, which constantly rewrites not only the rules of the game, but also the entire journey itself, is still hidden in the inner soul of a person. How could it not matter where and where we go? But why are we going there?!


The Heureka twist hisses through the wires of brains with billions of diodes; You have become richer in your life, not superficial in meaningless appearances. Yet why does the unbearable impatience suffocate him more and more to condense the seeds of the Universe into sixty hard years?! - In moonless darkness, the redemptive power of touch would be good, which would heal the stigma-hole wounds that fell on the heart. And while a person reaches the end of his life, he turns again into a hysterical, stomach-ache baby who needs to be cherished and cared for, who - he is afraid - didn't really know about himself...

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 18, 2024
Last Updated on May 18, 2024

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
AGE EXEMPTION AGE EXEMPTION

A Poem by Tasi83