Earthlings versus Aliens

Earthlings versus Aliens

A Story by Tazz S.H.
"

Quick, short story on an outer space adventure.

"
3...2....1...0.
That's the last thing I remember, before I was launched into space on that clear, sunny day.
That brilliant, blue sky had suddenly morphed into inky night, stars whizzing past me.
I knew that this rocket was travelling extremely fast, but I could've sworn that everything was slowing down in that moment, I could see every inch of those stars gleaming brightly back at me.
Here I was, drowning in this sea of black, in this waterless, dry ocean of the unknown, gravity nowhere to be found, rocks and particles floating everywhere.
My heart was pounding.
And then I heard an electronic voice speak softly into my ear.
"Agent A-40. Are you alright? Over."
I began to relax as soon as I heard her voice, the only Earthly thing I found familiar. The fact that I knew that someone from home was right here with me, in this strange world.
"Remember our mission. Kill and destroy the invaders."
Yes. I remembered now.
It was the year 2085, and NASA had sent two of their best agents to stop the madness. What madness? In 2072, an alien had kidnapped the president. Then they began to brainwash Earthlings and take control of the planet.
However, we resisted. Now it was our mission to save the president and humanity and destroy the nest of these monsters: Saturn.
Thanks to our new technology we were able to travel through space quicker than they did in 2013, those fools. Couldn't figure out Einstein's secret formula. The formula he'd been working on before he'd died.
That formula was�"
"Agent A-40! I see the target. Over."
"Copy that. prepare to dismantle the HumBug, and shoot within range."
I sneered as I caught sight of the monsters crawling along Saturn's rings.
My partner pushed a button on the control pad of our ship and a large gun extended out of our craft.
Saturn's rings were potentially dangerous to human life because it emitted a strange radiation, that almost engulfed and fried cells. The aliens we were going to murder were immune to it.
Our gun was loaded with a crap ton of plasma and several radioactive isotopes that could completely dissolve the monsters.
I suddenly saw one of them fly at the window of our ship and start screeching and screaming bloody murder and try to break the glass. I could see it's yellow saliva coating the surface and melting the glass. Angela, my partner reversed the gun and shot a fiery ball of science into its gut and its remains exploded and decorated our ship. I pressed a button and the window wipers came on and scrubbed the mess away. :)
We were on the verge of being attacked again, and dying, but then our backup came and saved the day. We killed the King alien and wore his crown when we returned to Earth. Oh yeah, and posted lots of Facebook pictures of our victory, too. (Yup, Facebook still is popular after all these decades.)

© 2013 Tazz S.H.


Author's Note

Tazz S.H.
Just for fun.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on June 21, 2013
Last Updated on June 21, 2013

Author

Tazz S.H.
Tazz S.H.

NYC, NY



About
I live in NYC and I love writing. :) more..

Writing