The case of Jake Maconoly

The case of Jake Maconoly

A Story by Tattootiger
"

Read ad find out beeotchzz (:

"

 

The Case of Jake Maconoly
 
As I sat at the laptop searching up Stella Morgan on google my dog Spike started barking and growling at the door. I tremble with fear but take a deep breath and grab my gun from the drawer. I walk over to the door clutching the gun in my hand, getting really sweaty and treble even more. Just the thought of who could be at the door
 
I swing the door open and point the gun in front of me. No one is there. I point the gun down the empty hallways amongst all the apartments and still can’t see anyone. I start walking down the left hallway still holding the gun tight in my sweaty palms. I find the exit door open. I sigh and close it.
 
I am walking back to my apartment and at my door there is a red rose with a note stuck to it on the ground. It wasn’t there before. I sigh as I have gotten many before and know who is sending them.
 
His name is Jake Maconoly. He is a man of evil; he kidnaps young American girls and sells them into prostitution. Stella Morgan is my daughter and he has her. He is sending me rose’s torturing me with clues to find my daughter.
 
I know that no one has ever found the girls who have been kidnapped by him. He always traps them somehow but no, he won’t trick me because I am the one and only smart detective Michael Morgan and I will find my daughter before he sells her. Anyways…
 
I read the note on the rose. It says… “If you want your daughter come to a place dark and gray, so dangerous with a mystery.”
 
Puzzled a sit down and think about it dark and gray with a mystery? Omg! I got it; it is the old Riley Mansion. The old Riley Mansion is on Allydanger st. No one has lived in it for years, not since the mysterious disappearance of the Riley family whose bodies have never been found.
 
I hope in my car along if Spike and I drive down to Allydanger st. There it is the old Riley mansion right in front of my eyes. I hope out of the car but I leave Spike in there.
 
I hold my gun in my hands weary with every step I take as I get closer to the door. When I get to the door I stop and look at the knob thinking if this is a trap. I give the door a small push and it creaks open.
 
I head in and look around. Grey. Everything is grey and dark. But suddenly something red caught my eye. A red rose. I pick it up and read the note on it. “Bathroom” it read.
 
I creep up the stair and come to a hallway. Down the hallway are rooms and one with a light on. I suggested that was the bathrooms I headed down the hallway.
 
I turn to the bathroom and to my dismay I see a body covered in blood. It looked like my daughter but I couldn’t see the face.
 
Without thinking I run over to the body thinking it was my daughter. I turn the body over…
 
It isn’t my daughter. I scream and tears start pouring out of my eyes. I lay my head in my lap. “Why are you doing this to me, give me back my daughter” but then I look up and look around the bathroom. It was a very odd looking bathroom.
 
The walls were made of hard steal that would be impossible to break through and the door, made the same. “Oh crap” I think and get up and run to the door but then it closes on me quickly. “Nooooo!” I scream “Noo!”
 
I look at the body and there in the dead woman’s hand a red rose with a note on it. I grab the note and read it. “You’ve been tricked.”
 
I start to cry at the fact that I will never find my daughter and that he has tricked me. I couldn’t bear the fact about what was going to her now.
 
I lay there on the floor thinking about my daughter and all the memories. Waiting, waiting for death
 

[[Note]] This story was written bby me in year 5 so its really bad, but actually kinda good...When I say bad I'm just talking about the whole vocabulury thing...I actually wrote it for a test we had do do in class...so yer...Enjoy beeotchhz XD.'

 

 

 

© 2009 Tattootiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg, I wrote it in year 3....lol
It was an assignment test thingy and it was suppose to capture an object...
And I found it this year some time backk and I thought...Bleh I'm gonna put it up XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


Well.. it was well written for someone being in year five. The end was capturing though. She dies and she never gets to find her daughter. Hmm.. maybe you can work on that. I am a sucker for happy endings =]
But in anycase it was good. =]

--Niki

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

83 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 7, 2009

Author

Tattootiger
Tattootiger

>:l, Australia



About
_____________________ - ;; Sina[: ;; - 14 / Year Nine / Straight more..

Writing