Love and Morality

Love and Morality

A Story by Tauvic Heedajat

When her friend, Olivia, tells her that there was a guy wants to meet her, She feels so happy. The name of the guy is Tony. It is a hilarious news for her. Actually, She is really careful in meeting a man because She does not want to meet a guy except for a serious meeting like a marriage proposal.

Olivia describes Tony as a perfect guys to own. He is 27 years old now. He is good, charming and rich guy. He comes from a rich family. His fathers was an actor and his mother was a model. They have a production house which produce some films and casts. Tony is not a film star although his father has a production house. He is an entrepreneur and has a company.

Her name is Maria. She lives in a country near Malaysia. Her father is a governor in the capital city. She really craves a guy who is going to be her sweetheart in the world and in the heaven. She always prays to God to send her a good guy who is going to be her soulmate accompanying her in the rest of her life. Wishes, hopes, expectations and imaginations always shadow her feelings. There are so many guys in this world but no one attracts her. There are so many charming guys but no one captivates her. There are so many rich guys but no one dazzles her. Although there is a proverb "Love is blind" She does not want to be misguided by a virus namely love. Love without morality is nothing.

She has seen there are so many women fall in love with a charming guy and marry him. They are so  proud of being a woman standing next to a charming guy. They think that they can envy the other women by owning a charming husband. It is good to have a charming husband but they must know that they can also be hurt because of him. An appearance is not enough to make a woman happy. It must be followed by a good morality. Without it, a charming husband can cheat on his wife and otherwise. Without a it, a husband can abuse his wife and otherwise. Without a it, a charming husband can plunge a wife into despair. 

She has also seen there are so many woman fall in love with a rich guy and marry him. They are so  proud of being a woman standing next to a rich guy. They think that they can envy the other women by owning a rich husband. It is good to have a rich husband but they must know that they can also be upset because of him. A property is not enough to make a woman happy. It must be followed by a good morality. Without it, a rich husband can enslave his wife and otherwise. Without a it, a husband can discard his wife to trash can and otherwise. Without a it, a rich husband can plunge a wife into despair. 

Maria has not decided yet to meet Tony. What will happen next? To be continued...

© 2015 Tauvic Heedajat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You asked important questions in story. Wealth doesn't mean kindness or happiness. A happy life is two people working toward same goal and knowing the kindness of love. I like the poetry that asked questions. This story did. I'm old school. Need dating and kindness. Some folks don't belong together. A unwanted love is like dancing on hot coal. Thank you for sharing the excellent story. You made the reader think.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 23, 2015
Last Updated on July 23, 2015
Tags: Love, Morality, Charming, Rich, Abuse

Author

Tauvic Heedajat
Tauvic Heedajat

DKI Jakarta, Indonesia



About
Don't look at where people from but see what they have made for the others. I am the one who wanna be a successful man. Why? Because a successful man is the one who be useful for the others. more..

Writing