What are the advantages of MSME registration?

What are the advantages of MSME registration?

A Story by TaxHome
"

To get SSI registration in Delhi, you need some documents that are required to get your business registered under the SSI/MSMEs act. Tax Home is the leading service provider of FSSAI registration.

"

MSME stands for micro, small and medium enterprises and these enterprises are the backbone of the developing economy. The government of India promotes MSME through various subsidies, schemes, and incentives. To get such benefits from the government, first you should apply for MSME registration for the growth and development of business.

MSME is the registration under MSMED act that provides numerous benefits and access to subsidies to micro, small and medium sized enterprises. You can also register with MSME that offers such great benefits, so that the companies can achieve growth and development. MSME helps the business and avail multiple governments subsidies and benefits. The process of MSME registration in India is being vast to provide maximum advantages to all the MSME enterprises. It is an optional registration.  MSME enterprises are more labor intensive than big companies and provides employment potential at very low capital cost. To get SSI registration in Delhi, you need some documents that are required to get your business registered under the SSI/MSMEs act. Registering with it provide a range of benefits that are discussed below.

Here are some benefits of an MSME registration

  1. Banking benefits

All the banks recognize MSME enterprises and offers them some special schemes to them.  This includes priority sector lending such as sanctioned loan is high, lower bank interest rates. If there is a case of delay in repayment, then the bank provides some special treatment for this.

  1. Tax benefits

MSMEs are also getting tax benefits depending on your business. You can get an excise exemption scheme such as exemption from direct taxes during the financial year in the business.

  1. Availed with easy loan

MSMEs can get various loan programs, whereas the big companies does not qualify for such loans.  These loans are backed up with MSME administration and the small business associate guarantees the sanctioned loan for MSME.

  1. Taking immediate decision

The small medium business can directly connect with potential customers, and can interact with big companies. They can easily promote their business digitally which is cost effective and a professional solution for start up and SMEs to promote their brand and make them catchy.

  1. Benefits from central and state government

The central government time to time announces some schemes to the MSMEs such as credit guarantee scheme which small scale industries face is that the credit or income which comes from the various sources. The state government offers some subsidies on power, sales tax exemptions and purchase on the produced goods.

So, these are the benefits of an MSME registration. If you also want to get MSME registration, then you can approach Tax Home. Tax Home is the leading service provider of FSSAI registration, MSME registration, company registration, SSI online registration in Delhi and so on. Tax Home also provides best business solutions for the growth and development. So, you can approach tax home and get the MSME registration in Delhi in a quick way.


Website :

http://www.taxhome.in/msme-ssi-registration

© 2018 TaxHome


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on January 23, 2018
Last Updated on January 23, 2018
Tags: msme registration in delhi, msme registration in nirman viha, ssi registration in delhi, ssi online registration in delhi