Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by Philosophical Footsteps

People always think that the most painful thing is loosing the one they love in their life. The truth is, the most painful thing is loosing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, forgetting that you are special too.

-If a person really wants to be with you, they'll make time for you no matter what. I didn't wanna sit there & keep fighting a battle that I knew in my <3 I would never win * Learn when to let the relationship go because they longer you hold on , the more pain you're causing yourself & sometimes that fresh start was all you needed. Never settle for 2nd best ; know when you deserve better because someone will always come along appreciating what another didn't * Never think less of yourself because another doesn't deserve you & even though you may not wanna give up the fight...Keep in mind even the best boxers know when to hang up their gloves ; some people not worth the pain !
#ThingsI'veLearved

© 2012 Philosophical Footsteps


Author's Note

Philosophical Footsteps
Just something I cam with, Ignore the Stars & Hearts !

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wise words. Spoken from experience I'm guessing.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on July 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012
Tags: Love, Relationships, Self Help

Author

Philosophical Footsteps
Philosophical Footsteps

NY



About
Well writing is something I love... Changing The World , Moving People One Page At A Time more..

Writing